Why is 2.7 in March or April?

• Why will 2.7 come so late? I was expecting it to arrive in February, it arrives very late...:(

• Better ask why it comes so early. With the constant updates and new gear this version feels like a race and it gets tiring to keep up. A lot of people in my legion feel the same and would like some rest and some time to catch up with their gearing. Some are getting burned out as the treadmill is running too fast for them.

• Neden bu kadar erken geldiğini sorsan iyi olur. Sürekli güncellemeler ve yeni ekipmanlarla bu sürüm bir yarış gibi geliyor ve buna ayak uydurmak yorucu oluyor. Lejyonumdaki pek çok insan da aynı şeyi hissediyor ve biraz dinlenmeye ve hazırlıklarına yetişmek için biraz zamana ihtiyaç duyuyor. Bazıları koşu bandı onlar için çok hızlı çalıştığı için yanıyor.

New gears are not , new character are coming

• Better ask why it comes so early. With the constant updates and new gear this version feels like a race and it gets tiring to keep up. A lot of people in my legion feel the same and would like some rest and some time to catch up with their gearing. Some are getting burned out as the treadmill is running too fast for them.

That's a valid point but the race stops when we are closer to Korea.

Right now we need a faster update pace so we can get to the cool stuff much sooner.

I can understand that you want the time to gear up before the next content hits and invalidates your gear but in this case it's more of a mindset thing - you don't have to treat the game like a race. We're on a patch where skill matters (unless you're a ranger), so you can make up for a good chunk of gear by simply playing well and learning your class.

It also all depends on the standards you set for yourself. If you wanna be the best of the best top 0.1% then you will have to treat the game like a race, yes.

But in reality the game is filled with many different players who treat the game in different ways. Some can't participate in every siege, some can't even do dailies every day.

There will always be plenty of players for you to fight even if you feel like you're "behind the curve". The nature of MMOs puts you in a spot where there is always someone equal to you, someone below you, and someone above you.

You worry too much about being competitive, but this mindset is poison for your personal enjoyment.

Lean back for a moment and just go at your own pace.

You will not be the best, but the game will be much more fun if you realize that you don't have to be the best.

Besides, not even Korea has new level 60 Abyss weapons yet, so those will last you for a *very* long time. 60 accessories are a minor upgrade to 55 GBG/ABG.

The armor, however, is a must due to magic suppression.

• Thanks for your nice comment.:başparmak yukarı:

• They should've adjusted the plat medal rate rather than delaying patch. People are already starting to get bored of 2.5 as it feels more or less the same as 2.0.

• Yamayı geciktirmek yerine plat madalya oranını ayarlamaları gerekirdi. İnsanlar 2.5'tan sıkılmaya başladı çünkü aşağı yukarı 2.0'a benziyor.

I agree with you.:(

• They should've adjusted the plat medal rate rather than delaying patch. People are already starting to get bored of 2.5 as it feels more or less the same as 2.0.

To put this in concrete terms: I started to collect platinum medals from the day, when the daily quests in Inggisson gave 1 platinum for 7 completed dailys, long before patch 2.5. With the last patch I started to collect platinum medals and AP for a brandnew AP weapon. Today I still lack of around 20 of the 163 medals for the weapon, but in the same time I gathered enough AP for the weapon + 2 small gear parts, means over all (from the AP point of view) I am 130 platinum medals behind the AP I have. To show you numbers.

• I'm sitting idle right now in the game, waiting for the new character to arrive, it saddens me that the new patch will come in March or April.

• Bonjour

Moi il me tarde que la nouvelle classe arrive...faut de la nouveauté et en espérant qu'elle arrive le plus tôt possible...tellement hâte