Assasins gang and block to gain AP ??? "You cannot gain any Abyss Points "

• I dressed up as my Assassin and on the gank when I kill 5th rank Officers or generals, I saw that they don’t give me Abyss Points for them. Then I saw this message -

"You cannot gain any Abyss Points for a while as you have gained too many Abyss Poits in too short a period of time"

Question:

1) GF why do you limit my farming points to a class that was created just for such sorties and this is its main gameplay?

2) Tell me how long I need to wait after this message?

Because killing Soldiers instead of Officers is not a solution, just to avoid this blockage. The Assassin was created just to find and kill fat targets for which you farm a lot and very quickly of Abyss points.

3) Or did this problem appear because of the event for an additional 40% of Abyss points and when it ends I will no longer see such a message?

• To avoid obsessive botting and AP trading. This solution was there since always and it's nothing new.

1) GF why do you limit my farming points to a class that was created just for such sorties and this is its main gameplay?

Class doesn't matter as it would be just unfair if specific class could get more currency/ranking points than the other.

• Well, okay, then tell me, after I saw this message, how long should I wait? and what is the limit again? I haven’t noticed the message several times already, I kill Officers or Generals and I don’t get Abyss points for them.

Regarding the class, it matters, because the Assassin is made for this type of gameplay like ganking, the same gladiator or wizard will also not be able to receive as many Abyss points as the Assassins, since they do not have such tools.

• I think in the past you were able to kill same player 3 times and after message appeared you had to wait 20 or 25 minutes to get ap from same player again. I remember it was long enough that people mostly didn't bother waiting for cd unless they needed a lot of ap from that particular player.

What tools??

None of classes was made for ganking, that's just what some people do. I don't play classic now, but in the past gankers played all possible classes, since ganking depended on gear. Those with gear and patience to keep low level did it, class didn't matter much. Sorcs' damage was op back then for quite some time.

• I think in the past you were able to kill same player 3 times and after message appeared you had to wait 20 or 25 minutes to get ap from same player again. I remember it was long enough that people mostly didn't bother waiting for cd unless they needed a lot of ap from that particular player.

What tools??

None of classes was made for ganking, that's just what some people do. I don't play classic now, but in the past gankers played all possible classes, since ganking depended on gear. Those with gear and patience to keep low level did it, class didn't matter much. Sorcs' damage was op back then for quite some time.

1 - I’m writing a high-level gank. and you are writing to me at a low level.

2 - Tools? Hide II.

How many other classes can kill one man, in a full group? I don’t think other classes can do it, except for the ranger, but it’s much harder for him. The rest will not be able to enter the full group and kill the officer or general. They will either run away from him or be ready to kill him.

3 - according to your words, I just see that you did not play as a ganker.

And yes, this problem arises for me when, for example, in 5-10 minutes I kill many different officers for whom there is a big reward in abyss points, and then I get blocked.

• You don´t get the message for killing DIFFERENT officers and generals, you get the message for killing THE SAME officer/general over and over again. You are obviously one of these trolls, who camp the green keep in Tahabata Inggison 24/7. So this limit is made exactly for people like you and it´s good that there is one. When I try my 2 Inggison daily quests I (officer 5) get jumped by the same assassin over and over again from behind, costs me every day 20-30k AP just because lack of possibilities to gain platinum medals.

Btw: what you and the other assassin trolls are doing there isn´t pvp, just for the case you thought you do pvp. Waiting in hide for the right target and then jump him fully buffed while he has mob aggro isn´t even near to pvp, it´s cowardice and trollism in it´s highest form. But assassin has always been the class for cowards, thats not new.

• You don´t get the message for killing DIFFERENT officers and generals, you get the message for killing THE SAME officer/general over and over again. You are obviously one of these trolls, who camp the green keep in Tahabata Inggison 24/7. So this limit is made exactly for people like you and it´s good that there is one. When I try my 2 Inggison daily quests I (officer 5) get jumped by the same assassin over and over again from behind, costs me every day 20-30k AP just because lack of possibilities to gain platinum medals.

Btw: what you and the other assassin trolls are doing there isn´t pvp, just for the case you thought you do pvp. Waiting in hide for the right target and then jump him fully buffed while he has mob aggro isn´t even near to pvp, it´s cowardice and trollism in it´s highest form. But assassin has always been the class for cowards, thats not new.

This is not pvp but gank. Secondly, killing you when you have little health after a fight with a mob makes no sense because they will give me few points. I kill with full health. For an assassin, this is farming abyss points. Lose your rank and you will no longer be interesting to people like me.

And about what you call cowardice, this is when a group of 6 people or an alliance attacks 1-2 people and prevents them from completing the quest under the fortress. much more cowardly behavior than when people like me kill you as part of a group and do it alone. Between zerg and solo gank, I'll give preference to solo.

• This is not pvp but gank. Secondly, killing you when you have little health after a fight with a mob makes no sense because they will give me few points. I kill with full health. For an assassin, this is farming abyss points. Lose your rank and you will no longer be interesting to people like me.

And about what you call cowardice, this is when a group of 6 people or an alliance attacks 1-2 people and prevents them from completing the quest under the fortress. much more cowardly behavior than when people like me kill you as part of a group and do it alone. Between zerg and solo gank, I'll give preference to solo.

Come on dude, stop telling your fairytales about you jumping heroic into a full group of people to kill the highrank. You don´t believe these fairytales yourselves and no one seeing you in action will believe it. I see your way every day while doing my daily quests and there is nothing heroic about it or what I would call close to pvp.

Thats the true way you do it:

1. Fully buff yourself in hide

2. Wait till the high rank target is seperated from other questers and groups

3. Wait till high rank target has mob aggro

4. Jump him from behind with all you got

5. Run and hide

6. Proceed with next target

This and no other way its day after day.

The pathetic thing in this story is not that you do it this antisocial and disgusting way, NC-Soft wanted to be this class like this so its ok. The pathetic thing about this story is, that you come here and whine that you don´t get enough ap for your antisocial and disgusting way. And THAT is REALLY pathetic.

• I know you're talking about him specifically but I'd like to point out that a true assassin-style playstyle is possible and perfectly viable even against plates:

• I know you're talking about him specifically but I'd like to point out that a true assassin-style playstyle is possible and perfectly viable even against plates:

You are right an as I wrote, the class is not the problem, it´s like intended by NC-Soft. But this guy here farms the same questers who just wanna do their daily over and over for hours and then comes here and whines about the ap limit which they made specially for abusers like him.

• I am pretty sure Hide II wasn't made with ganking in mind. It's a just a skill that grants assassin an element of surprise and people use it as they wish, but it doesn't mean other classes cant kill/gank high ranked targets. If you were elyos' assassin you could also say that silence on demand is made for ganking too(Elyos had it, Asmos did not, I don't know if they changed that in modern "classic").

If you are as capable as you write, you can do almost as good even without hide.

We all did gank at some point of time, cause there were periods in Aion during which ap was quite hard to get. I was ganked also, so I can say from both sides that it's nothing particularly heroic about it and nothing to brag about, it does give ap though.

I still think the cd on another kill of same player is very appropriate solution, since killing same victim again and again is pretty lame regardless of ap you get.

• funny that i only read sins complaining about it that do that highly regarded mboost setup which by default has nothing to do with skill givin this regarded scaling x) 10-12k dmg out of nowhere within 1-2s is bs.

Touch some grass if hitting ap gain block so often :3

• funny that i only read sins complaining about it that do that highly regarded mboost setup which by default has nothing to do with skill givin this regarded scaling x) 10-12k dmg out of nowhere within 1-2s is bs.

magic boost has the same scaling for every class.

magic boost has the same scaling for every class.

1500-1900 ish mboost and that seal dmg is between 5 and 7k dmg is just bullshit thats all :D

• 1900 isn't even mathematically possible on this patch.

~1650 MB is where you cap as a sin if you get full cloth GBG/ABG gear with full MB+27 manastones.

You're saying this as if it were super easy to get, but we don't have any base magic boost on our weapons whatsoever (unlike warhammers for templars or staves for chanters).

if you get oneshot by a sin that has 1.6k MB, chances are, with the same amount of investment, any magic class would rip you a new one with equivalent gear with even less effort.

Edited 2 times, last by Auxi ().

• Laughed thanks! =) you're really funny.