The game is currently unavailable to you. Please contact Support.

• I have been trying to solve problem for almost 1 week, but I get no solution.

Support says contradict things. Main reason is that my IP is changing, thats why i get blocked temporarily.

They claim it is caused by proxy/VPN. Yes, it had a place in this case. Then, when I stopped using it, i tried to play for 30 mins, then logged out. When I logged in again later (like 1h later), I got this error once again. I didnt use any proxy/VPN, still got error. Why does it still happen - I dont get answer in support.

Also I dont get an answer on 2nd question: why did I play normally with VPN for 2 months without any block, but now it happens everyday. What did change?
    Support also claims my IP isnt blocked. Advised to use https://scamalytics.com/ip/ to fraudcheck my ip, but its clear.

Admin of VPN (which I used before) supposes there is trouble with gameforge algorhytms and advised to buy static IP, but still no guarantee it helps.

How to solve this issue?

• They only will tell you to send a ticket and even if you send a ticket they take like 2-3 days to answer and you lose gameplay time, sad.

• I got this error again this week. It is 4th time I get this error. Considering all my experience I ll explain how I solved it.

First of all, it happened when my internet crashed. So, as my ISP advices, I turned off my router, waited 3 mins and turnedit on again. My IP address changed, and when tried to enter the game, I got immediately banned (with VPN on).

What did I do previous 3 times: i didnt try to log till next day, then I logged without VPN, played a bit, then left game, turned VPN on and imediately got ban again. Support suggested to dont try to log in during 24h after the moment of autoban.

Solution: I got banned at 22h, then I waited 25h and logged with VPN on at once - no any ban or errors.

• have same problem,but i don`t use any vpn services or any programm,play well yesterday about 3 hour,one sendlog and now i can`t play and lose my siel energy,support not answer

• The easiest way to solve stuff like that:

Resett your router, its mostly,. cause an automated system detected some problems on your routing, so a resett rerouts you and you can play again

• The easiest way to solve stuff like that:

Resett your router, its mostly,. cause an automated system detected some problems on your routing, so a resett rerouts you and you can play again

this not works,how many time i`m reset,nothing change, game blocked,support ignore

• support don't work at weekend, so don't expect any answer before tomorrow (or more likely tuesday as they will need to go throught all the tickets from weekend)

• support don't work at weekend, so don't expect any answer before tomorrow (or more likely tuesday as they will need to go throught all the tickets from weekend)

they allways work like them don`t care,syels energy lost,seem`s need delete gf