Can't connect to the servers, anyone have the same problem? (Aion Classic)

• My friend has normal access to the game and is actually playing, but I can't log in. I've already done various things and nothing helps (use the repair option, reinstalled the game, restarted the router, even used a different internet) as requested by support.

• The money for the subscription was withdrawn without delays and queuses, and has not been allowed to play for2 days. What is it called and who does it? Or you did not knew thet there will be many who want to play? Knew)... What kind of preparation is this? the ffeeling is that it did not get to the official server, but to a privat trash heap...

• The money for the subscription was withdrawn without delays and queuses, and has not been allowed to play for2 days. What is it called and who does it? Or you did not knew thet there will be many who want to play? Knew)... What kind of preparation is this? the ffeeling is that it did not get to the official server, but to a privat trash heap...

exactly, i bought siel's for 3 months and i can't enter the game...

exactly, i bought siel's for 3 months and i can't enter the game...

just like me, 3 months ... and they act like is our fault or problem, they only say to contact support

• same here

And all i readed from the support is something like "restart your computer" or "turn the client language into english" ...

congratz gameforge!

• next solution from the support:

1. Delete the folder "Data" and "L10n" within your AION client installation folder.
    2. Make sure to remove any kind of modification you may have tried to apply to your AION client (language packs, bat file, etc.).
    3. Make sure to launch the game only and exclusively from the Gameforge client and do not use any external software, such as DPS meter, exitlag, etc...
    4. Make sure to add both AION and the Gameforge client as exception to your antivirus, firewall and any other security software you might have installed on your device.
    5. Restart your router.
    6. After following these steps, please repair the game once again.
    7. If after this final repair step you still have issues, please reinstall the game altogether.