Fix your servers or return our money

• You people actually think you are the customers of this product/game? This is 2023 gaming. The shareholders and investors are the real customers. We are all just sheep to be milked. A way for NC/GF to pay their real customers.

Too bad GF are so incompetent they can't even manage that. For a company making over 10 million euro per year to not hire dedicated staff for each game and protect/fix their networking says enough about their management's priorities.

• Ok.. after 3 days of full lag and DC's... im leaving this server... i will consider for US servers that are more stable... thanks for your expiriance of your trash server, ill make sure i will NEVER join ANY game from gameforge company... i dont want any refund for my siel energy, u can stick it...... you know where!!!

Have fun guys on this server!

• Very good writeup of how things look right now. When Drestam took over as main CM for Aion, the level of communication has fallen drastically.

Absolutely agree with the statement about Drestam as main CM for Aion. that is a big mistake. havent got answer for question since 20.05 on simple question asked 3 times and still 0 info or answer or anything

• You people actually think you are the customers of this product/game? This is 2023 gaming. The shareholders and investors are the real customers. We are all just sheep to be milked. A way for NC/GF to pay their real customers.

Too bad GF are so incompetent they can't even manage that. For a company making over 10 million euro per year to not hire dedicated staff for each game and protect/fix their networking says enough about their management's priorities.

We are the ones who bring in money, so yes. We are the customers. And the way they treat us is not acceptable.

• so much noise for the release of AION CLASSIC for what? ...the same problems than 10 years ago with the live version...Servers...how can we say...servers of the last century... the communications...still no communication, no information...as usual...is there someone working ?

It will be the issue than Elyon...10 month and...stop...no more game...server close bye bye...how do you want that people stay in this conditions?how could find some happyness to play...it s amazing to do the same errors with something that you knew ..

Why aren't the servers stable? Why the economy is so complicated for most of people?

i know that i will not have some answers...i expect...but not a long time

We are the ones who bring in money, so yes. We are the customers. And the way they treat us is not acceptable.

You would think.

• No compensation in the world can fix this complete lack of trust in a company at this point. I have never seen a company mistreat a product and its customers this bad before. Besides Gameforges first try with Aion. I though they had learned their lesson, but apparently not.

This might be the final straw for me and my friends. I can't accept this bullshit any more. They had their chance but they managed to blew it again. But shame on me I guess, we all know Gameforge by now. I should have known better.

Such a shame when we had the pop and we all wanted to play.

• You would think.

Are they getting paid by someone else? No. We are their money source. I know what you are trying to say but it doesn't apply in this situation. They are not making money on our personal information or anything like this like FB and other companies

• You would think.

Are they getting paid by someone else? No. We are their money source. I know what you are trying to say but it doesn't apply in this situation. They are not making money on our personal information or anything like this like FB and other companies

They (NC) are getting investments like most AAA gaming companies. Those do not come from you and me.. We do not fund the development of games. Look it up. This is off-topic.

• every 5-10 m im getting dc'ed... can't believe this guys are so cheap in doing anything good for this healthy community. all they do is manipulating us to get more cash, but maintaining this game healthy ain't a priority to them.

• No compensation in the world can fix this complete lack of trust in a company at this point. I have never seen a company mistreat a product and its customers this bad before. Besides Gameforges first try with Aion. I though they had learned their lesson, but apparently not.

This might be the final straw for me and my friends. I can't accept this bullshit any more. They had their chance but they managed to blew it again. But shame on me I guess, we all know Gameforge by now. I should have known better.

Such a shame when we had the pop and we all wanted to play.

Yes, I love the game itself but the way Gameforge runs it makes it pretty hard to play anyways. I am willing to pay (And I actually do for other MMO game) double the money of what we have here for Siel's every month, I paid for expansions in the biggest MMO game there is, ... while not too happy, at least I got my money's worth. Even though Aion sub is rather cheap ... I can't say it. GF is only trying to get as much money out of us as possible for minimum cost and effort on their side.

Only because of the game itself I am not quitting yet. I'm hoping they can step up (Although all past experience with GF shows that won't happen) and address these issues so we can play to our heart's content.

But until they do, they should not see a single cent out of our pockets, otherwise they will just ignore this as they always do. That is the main purpose of this forum post. Do not ignore us.

• Amen ..

• If I may play devil's advocate. The only person at fault here is the person who is doing the ddosing. It's not the first time Gameforge gets DDoS'ed and each time many players complain, so I'm sure they have some protection, maybe even a lot, we don't know.

Blizzard, Riot, Playstation network, xbox/microsoft, EA, etc.. Have all been taken down by DDoS before as well. PSN was down for almost a month and how much is their budget? We don't know how big the attack is and how big the defense is. If the defense is low then yeah, get better protection pls ^^

Also notice how there was no DDoS during siege? The person wanted his siege reward :/

Divinelysian - Sebivine

Eternal Guardians

KzHR2Oq.jpg

• If you will think a little bit you will understand the situation.
    DDoS was before closing registration on Atreia and then it started after the registration open
    So i think the problem is in login server. we dont know how many accounts was created how many bots are tryin to enter same time so when thousand bots trying to enter same time and sending the pockets to server it becomes overdrived way overdrived.
    Solution: close reg again. delete accounts that was created yesterday before yesterday.
    And everything will be the same like it was when server was closed.
    If you remember guys when server was closed we hadnt got any issues with server no lags nothing.

• If you will think a little bit you will understand the situation.
    DDoS was before closing registration on Atreia and then it started after the registration open
    So i think the problem is in login server. we dont know how many accounts was created how many bots are tryin to enter same time so when thousand bots trying to enter same time and sending the pockets to server it becomes overdrived way overdrived.
    Solution: close reg again. delete accounts that was created yesterday before yesterday.
    And everything will be the same like it was when server was closed.
    If you remember guys when server was closed we hadnt got any issues with server no lags nothing.

We still did, always before zapiel/jesh would spawn.