Posts by udontwantmegedingear

Tbh, i farmed all possible sacred water quests(i think it´s always garrison 11, 12 and 13) with 4 chars and it really doesn´t take long. Ofc if you don´t spam the invite group button to surrounding people and do it solo, it may take ages xd

Farming gold pigs in toc for kinah with alts is also nothing try hard and can be done very quick.

And then there is prome nm, which i also farm with my kerub gear twinks for kinah.

And the current price of sacred water is fine for me.

But ye, as a completely new player who doesn´t have any clue how any class works the time until relic reset is really too short from now. But instead you can farm sacred water and sell all those to buy fighing spirit weapon or armor in other ways later on. Whales will always clean the auction house from sacred water sooner or later because whales are fat, slow and lazy :saint:

hardcore farming limited resource (holy water) for something that resets every season lol.

Well, you know that you get a weapon selection box from 250 sacred water? Besides that sacred water is always a valuable item and very flexible. You can trade/sell it in ah and it´s account storable.

3 sacred water quests per week(3 x your twinks), garrison 11, 12 and 13

2 gear quests("?" random reward quests) per week, garrison 13

- max 6x sacred water per week - you gain additional 1 from some elite quest, the rest rare quests (depends what quests and what order we get)

- additional 1 quest for new gear from base 12 - "Aggresive Zema" (from base 13 - "Aggresive Halkons" and elite quest "Gigantic")

Problem with the gear quests is that the reset timer is so high that you cant do all 3 per week i think^^

6x sacred water quest... hm... i didn´t see that much yet, but good to know.

You mean the fire karma quest rewards? I excluded them, i only meant the garrison quests.

Nvm, i added them^^

After some weeks of Aphsaranta:

3 sacred water quests per week(3 x your twinks), garrison 11, 12 and 13

2 gear quests("?" random reward quests) per week, garrison 13

2+ gear chest quests from 4/4 fire karma quests reward(more chests with higher glory level)

Is this correct or are there more?

dunno why u cry in the past months storm elyos for example was full of improved stigmas and plenty people sell IMPROVED stigma sets on lfg for classes like painter sm bard , sin and even cleric i saw sell/trade for other

Well... not really. There are ppl who sell it here and there but most times you have to be really patient and shout every day for weeks to find someone who sells one. Ofc there are times where some are in auction house but maybe not for your class.

Though, its true its still possible to buy all your improved stigmas from others but depending on class you have to wait a long time and try regulary to find somone over weeks/months.

Seriously, those sendlogs since 8.0 are getting really frustrating. Today i had so many and i actually recognized that most of my sendlogs were from inventory actions and kinda many of them in pande.

When NC has become so lazy that their game is working so much like crap that people don´t want to play the game with the launcher anymore and instead with rainmeter or bat file(to skip the ~5-10 min loading screen/file check)...

Also you can buy the wrapping scrolls/new gear from others through auction house or buy HoA drops.

With higher glory level you can get more and more gear from aphsarantha per week and you will be surprised how fast you may get the right gear sooner or later. It´s a lot better than tempus crap, since there is only armor in those boxes/random rewards and you don´t need AP or anything.

New map get´s spelled/writed different because there are atleast 2 different translations(german/english), atleast in the patchnotes or in this forum.

I dunno if i should post here but the client doesnt work?I had no problems with 8.0 in first week of release now i get this dumb error with "cant connect to the server" "try closing firewall etc".I tried evrything i just cant open the client.Whats wrong.I tried steam and gameforge client too btw.

Go to your firewall/antivir/windows defender/whatever settings and add all your aion apps/folders into the exceptions.

Just closing your firewall/programs never works.

70 stigma stones on +10 stigma, only 2x +11 all other -1,+1,-1,+0+0+0+1-1+1-1+0+0+0+1+1-1-1+0+0+0 and so on, wtf is this? i think no event running, low rates. make Rollback and check event

wow why not stand ingame stigma event is over?? loooool omg

I can only repeat myself, event or not the rates are utterly low. Even the 13% boost makes almost no difference. That´s the game, i know it´s trash but even if you have 100 or 200 stigma enchantment stones, it´s never safe^^

20-33% can mean 20-33 of 100(67-80 are fails, often in a row) or 200-330 of 1000(so basically 670-800 fails).

Basically this means with or without event, you have to waste tons of stigma enchantment stones and hope for some lucky strings. The 13% boost is kinda doing nothing, except making players hoard a lot before enchanting.

Galeas Is event working properly ? Used already +20 stigma stones and only 2 were enchanted succesfully . Have the team fixed it seriously ?

Increasing super low rates by a very small amount is still super low chance. 2 fom 20 can be pretty normal even with the event rates. This event always was kinda pointless, but if you have gathered a truckload of stigma enchantment stones you may have 1 or 2 procs more on lets say 100 trys xd.

I don´t think NC is that big anymore(was they even?), propably only a very small company by now not even having enough people to test stuff decently. I mean that feeling "did they even test their stuff" you have since years now... while 5.0+ went already downhill even though the gear differences still wasn´t that much at that time, 6.0+ is the worst of the worst MMORPG game and pretty much changed to a gatcha game where "skill" or the right usage of skill combinations doesnt matter anymore(and you need ages to close the gap to others with all those p2w systems you have to collect/gather stats with), even instances are only about gear and about having bugged mechanics(visual). Also the class balances are more broken than ever.

This is one of the worst events ever. Ofc i just got trash out of the 35 pumpkins bundles(like usual in similar events^^) but that didn´t even trigger me - they got so lazy with events that they even forgot to make the halloween motion card work with weapons, lol. Besides that it´s a big RNG fest again, where most people do this pumpkin sh$!t for nothing.

I refuse to do anything from the event now, it´s really horrible.

Well, tbh if you look for pvp(solo) just go lakrum or red katalam^^ it´s always a selfrunner like Dreds/Runa. Ofc you can just kill anyone you encounter in aphsaranta too, no one stops you from doing so. Sooner or later more and more people will attack you again anyway.

Also you can´t say you find many players, Aphsaranta is always full of players, except maybe on raid times and the times where most people are working. Maybe you don´t find people who join your group if you pre-open a group before you start stuff but that´s because people don´t care for pre groups and only join or fill groups at the quest spot they are doing currently. That´s how things work since red katalam.

Most Aspharanta quests are trash and you actually don´t have to do 90% of quest there, lol. There are only a few quests for gear or sacred water, everything else is just a troll(to make people waste their time somehow thinking they are doing something worth to do <_<). So you don´t have to do those "tedious" quests all day. Just quick travel through conquered areas with new quests(not recieved) here and there to make them pop up automatically and check if there are any useful quests(gear, sacred water).

if you want to get some more bombs - you can keep a second client open with your alt account and rotate characters for afk bombs. Then go to instance with both main and your alt and only use bombs from those afk alts. Obviously it's brain dead boring thing to do, but it's an option

Rewards of this "event'' are not even worth.

Maybe for you.

S-Minion, Selectable Halloween-Contract (4 types), 100% Stigma Enchantmentstone, Glowing Odian Selection Box and Stigma +12 Box is something i can make good use of.

something you wont get, good use

I just hope those are ah tradable so ppl sell it to me :saint:

I´m kinda enjoying 8.0 now. This never applied to any other patch since 6.0 to me.

- New gear is tradable(you can gather for friends and friends for you and trade it sooner or later)

- Twinking is easier than never with the 8.0 free gearing on every character and the instant level 80 character(only once). VERY fast kinah and starlight gems.

- You can make starlight accs quicker

- Most quests on the new map aren´t required to do, basically only the ones for gear and for sacred water.

- No AP or other ressources needed for farming new gear

- Sacred water is tradable

- Wrapping tools are tradable

- World boss and instance for more gear(world boss is still questionable though, since everyone rolls just on everything)

- EXP insignia are a lot easier/faster to get

- Not really much more new RNG stuff gear/stat wise. Just new armor and weapon so as the new lords relic system(which is no RNG though and accessable for everyone) and maybe the new pledge system(sure, RNG but hard to say if it´s bad or not currently).

- Generally things are more accessable for everyone due to the +15 helper gear and +9 stigmas so as the daevanion skill chests(select)

- Only new armor and weapon need to be enchanted(enchantment stones) and only once(it´s for both pve and pvp). Everything else can´t be enchanted or has another type of enchantment(glyphs, odians, runes).

The only bad thing i see now is still the stigmas and daevanion skills. Still takes ages to +15/improve. Also some things of the pros lasts only for some time(event?) so time will tell... but i think 8.0 is a better update then 6.0 - 7.9 but still not a super good update or so. It just compensates mistakes from 6.0 - 7.9 but comes way too late.