Posts by Fabu

What do you guys think about Aion Classic EU?

Give me your thoughts!

im uber horny and so are 90% of my aion mates. we will play the [...] out of that. i can worry about p2w later, first i have to to satisfy my addiction.

no on serious terms tho. have stopped playing in 5.6, so have most of my friends i made over the years here.im only active on the forums to check for updates on classic and spam. seeing classic brought back lots of good memories of the game and im looking very forward to playing. there will probably also some issues here, but as i stated before, i wouldnt mind playing on the same conditions as na(in terms of monetization).

Edit by Zapiel: Profanity.

did any of you play on aion in europe in the last 5 years by any chance?

i think there was some kind of pay2win too, but i dont exactly remember.

anyhows, i rather pay 15 bucks a month + maybe some pass or something and have less p2w than the shitshow on we had on eu servers. but ping > monetization

i dont understand how people complain about walking distances to the broker?

im all here to suffer in classic. thats the whole point. and im even willing to pay for it.

Complainers complaining while I'm here at lvl 31 with double the mboost of lvl 34+ SMs because I used my head and making millions daily for free and got decked out in gold gear with manastones and enchanted wep and I'm about to get kromede tome with 36 gold fuse.

I could have been in the world race to 50 if I didn't reroll 3 times.

absolute chad

Galeas

Can we get an update about the current thoughts/progress of a potential classic launch by any chance?

Danke, jetzt ist alles geklärt. Es besteht die Chance dass das Statement nur 3 Monate alt ist, dann brauch ich keine neue Antwort. Wäre natürlich nicht interessant zu wissen ob seit 3-9 Monaten was aus den Gesprächen geworden ist und ein Release in EU möglich ist. Trotzdem ein weiteres Lebenszeichen nach 3-9 Monaten zu bekommen, selbst wenn es die selben Informationen wären, würde die Spieler sicherlich verärgern. Interesse an Classic scheint auch nicht zu bestehen, wenn ich die Zahlen aus NA sehe. Der aktuelle Patch ist bestimmt super.