Help Indiana Jonshunerk search for treasure and get rewards
The famous archaeologist Indiana Jonshunerk is currently travelling all over Atreia in search of various relics from a long forgotten age. He wants to concentrate on his work and avoid any conflict in the process, so he’s hiring brave Daevas like you! According to the rumours though, some monsters have gone on a rampage around the excavation site and stolen lots of ancient items. Help Indiana Jonshunerk to retrieve the relics and grab yourself lots of valuable rewards!
Running: 9th February to 2nd March
The Ruin Relics
The lost treasures that you need to recover for Indiana Jonshunerk come in 7 different levels. In archaeologist jargon, they’re called ‘Atreia Ruin Relics’. These relics contain even more treasure: the Atreia Ruin Relic (Level 1), for example, contains either the Atreia Ruin Relic (Level 2), an Atreia Ruin Relic Fragment or another item. The rewards you can receive increases with each level.
If you collect 10 Atreia Ruin Relic Fragments, you can combine these into an Atreia Ruin Relic (Level 1).
The Hero Trials
Three Hero Trials are open to you during the event period in which you go hunting for monsters in different regions:
- [Account] Research in Elysea and Asmodae: Protect Indiana Jonshunerk while he carries out his research in Elysea and Asmodae.
- [Account] Research in Central Balaurea: Protect Indiana Jonshunerk while he carries out his research in Inggison and Gelkmaros.
- [Account] Research in South Balaurea: Protect Indiana Jonshunerk while he carries out his research in Lakrum, Dumaha and Aphsaranta.
Completing all quests will complete the final quest ‘[Account] Indiana Jonshunerk’s Proud Bodyguard’, which rewards you with the following items:
Archaeologist Hat, Archaeologist Costume, Lightning Steed, [Event] Pledge Tablet and Daevanion Trait Skill Book Box (10 types).
Loot in the Open World
Very special look awaits you in the open world – pay a visit to the regions Gelkmaros, Inggison, Silentera Canyon, Dumaha, Lakrum, Red Katalam (North) and Aphsaranta and defeat the monsters! Sometimes the drop chance in some regions is better than in others.
You can find an overview of all possible rewards in our list of rewards.
- The Hero Trials marked ‘[Account]’ can only be completed once per account.
- You can collect your rewards from the mailbox in the shop. You can assign them to a character from there (Manage bonuses → Allocatable rewards).
- Defeated monsters count towards the quest if you have gained XP by killing them. If you die, you don’t get any XP, and the monsters you killed don’t count towards the quest. Not all monsters count towards the quests. If that’s the case, kill a few more to reach your target.
- The items [Event] Jorgoth’s Half-Weapons Chest Fragment, Atreia Ruin Relic (Level 1 to 7) and Atreia Ruin Relic Fragments will be removed from the game after the event is over.