No Progress your Thoutghs!

• Anyone felt that dont have any progress at the game ?

Because for me:

i never open rune slot wingz , feather , bracelet +2

i never open odian slot at starshine accecorys +2

i never get Oath ultimate lv 3 at armour

i never make odian or rune +10

i never open ultimate lords transfomation box and get new form

i never make archimony gear +9!

I play 12 hours a day evry day for 10 years and i must say, for me the game is very toxic because what ever i do just fail! and this have make me sick <X

Can i have some apinions?:/

• You have 2 options to win on Aion.

The first option is that the Master card is unlimited.

2nd option you need to be playing asmodian.

If you don't have any of these, never mind, just go with the flow.:D

[Cx] NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE[Cx]

• bro i play elyos from start so cant join asmo side and i dont have master card and even if i had and was unlimited i will not give nothing to a game that work like that!

I think the ppl that run game they forget what is a game and try make it run like job (you need just farm farm farm make kinan kinan kinan and buy all from ppl that give real money at the shop)

and i will ask where is the fun at this if you cant enchant your items and just need to buy them and where is the defrence from the real life ?

Edited once, last by Abatron ().

• My apinion is that live is best game, this why i havent quit and this is the resent i make this post to point the pathologes of the game so IF the people that run game read , to make it better

• I don't make progress either (well, slowly), but I never played 12 hours per day. Not playing for one year and practically having to start from zero I know I will never catch up unless GF starts doing perma Tia events to get runes etc. But even such events get boring after time. After couple of thousands dragon kills you ain't normal if you don't go mental... Fun is long gone.

If you really spent that much time you should have something to show, maybe not +10, but +8? But looks like whatever you get there are people who can kill you even by accident just passing by.

Since they started to give 50x major runes and waters and extreme chests weekly for long Tia event I expect or the top rewards will become normal or Aion servers will soon shut down with top rewards being the swan song.

Edited once, last by Elysorrow ().

• There is a problem regarding the factions. While Elyos are 40-50 Asmodians are 250. The thing is there was some kind of an abuse 1-2 years ago. The 50 euros were worth like 300 euros in the Turkish servers some ppl abused that but they didnt get banned or anything and guess what happened next there was a rich guy and bought several extreme gears to some ppl in the Elyos faction so they could play Asmo. Dont get me wrong Asmodians werent taking any Agent or World Boss for a long time but for the record somehow the chances of success and improving your gear in the Asmo faction are higher than Elyos I play with 24 characters and still not able to make +2 feathers. I have only 1 character on the asmo faction and guess what +10 ODIANS +10 RUNES +2 STARSHINE ACCESSORIES +2 STARSHINE WINGS/BRACELET and I dont even play I just log when there are some events like now. Now that the tides have turned Elyos dont take anything not even a single world boss no agent no sunayaka and the success rate the improving rate and everything else that is RNG maybe are lower than before. I want to also point out the downfall of this game started long time ago by making it more solo. I mean now nobody will help the new players getting gear or making instances or taking them to world bosses because the already full geared are greedy and want more gear so what happens they dont invite randoms. That didnt happen back in 4.8 and the 5.x patches. The whole server was welcome to world bosses. Now I just play some apsharanta bases and log out Elyos dont do agent or bosses so no point playing on Asmo they dont invite me cause I guess I'm random player so what can a new player do to actually achieve something NOTHING he will quit the next day. So the ppl who are in charge of grouping the faction are killing the game and you dont do anything about it you know it you have been informed and you do nothing sooner or later we gonna have a server merge I guess it will be just 1 server I mean you cant have 40 ppl online on the cross server maps and have 4 servers. The game is going downhill why doesnt the American version or the Korean version goes downhill? The EU version is a complete different game. The game is dying you either make something about it on the 29th of May or I will quit also and so the rest of the Faction, Asmodians will play by themselves.

• There is a problem regarding the factions. While Elyos are 40-50 Asmodians are 250. The thing is there was some kind of an abuse 1-2 years ago

If U point like that: that Asmo R more than Elyos - so why Asmo couldn't take Kata's forts? We, Asmo just only stop U before run to boss ...

The 50 euros were worth like 300 euros in the Turkish servers some ppl abused that but they didnt get banned or anything and guess what happened next there was a rich guy and bought several extreme gears to some ppl in the Elyos faction so they could play Asmo.

True - in several countries people have very good aion coins rates. But it does not any illegal. System lets do that, so people do that. Now system chhanged and does not let do that, so people can't pass through like before.

Dont get me wrong Asmodians werent taking any Agent or World Boss for a long time

We as Asmo couldn't, because of bad and toxic talking, because of arguing each other, because of not acceptable leaders trying to - by several very big legions from different servers. We weren't a faction and that was a main issue why we stopped "siege" for Asfa's profits.

the chances of success and improving your gear in the Asmo faction are higher than Elyos I play with 24 characters and still not able to make +2 feathers. I have only 1 character on the asmo faction and guess what +10 ODIANS +10 RUNES +2 STARSHINE ACCESSORIES +2 STARSHINE WINGS/BRACELET

If chances in Asmo side is highier, so why I have only shine feather and ear +2, all other +1 or just flat, burn ear + ring +2? Why only one odian +10? Why only +5 or +6 runes? Why only 2 u3 oathes?

not even a single world boss no agent no sunayaka

because geared people don't care U and their ego have ill.

I mean now nobody will help the new players getting gear or making instances or taking them to world bosses because the already full geared are greedy and want more gear so what happens they dont invite randoms. That didnt happen back in 4.8 and the 5.x patches. The whole server was welcome to world bosses.

True - nobody helps. They don't invite, because they want all rewards for themselves. That "don't invite randoms" was also in old patches - for example bygone atreia weapons.

I want to also point out the downfall of this game started long time ago by making it more solo.

I feel completely different - all started to a party mode, without a party U can do nothing. For example simple quest Asfaranta "Following the Tablet" - U can kill spawned mob only if U R on main, or very good alt, or not geared sorc. Otherwise it dissapeares or simply kills U. With alts U have big difficulty to kill southern mobs, and it stops U hard to produce valuable resources for Ur main character. So U pray to go 14 accounts for Ara to make 465kk x14, to have kinah for broker, because of asfa's difficulty playing solo.

If U R a new player, U can't go Lakrum, Dumaha, Red Kata - because U get from Kerub only 30min Dimension Hourglass. To have more, U have to have active daeva pass, to have +2 from level 1. If it just ended, there R 3 days where U cannot do a progression, if U just start in those 3 days, because I will never trust the speech, that new player who does not know the game, is able SOLO boost Lakrum map glory to level 5, to unlock Dimension Hourglass, within 30min.

U have very bad luck - even worst than my and I am very sad, that U don't have any - really. :(

• The politics of the game is ridiculous and i dont think one will care ; i have friend who join recently playing , stigma is easy to get and up with event and stella , stuff also can get with quest in aphsaranta or from some friend , and now lets begin to enchant , how can new players get them ( he need xp event to get insigne ) to buy from glory npc ultime one , he have just this solution because tower is impossible for him with kerub or stuff not enchanted and finally with an account with no collection.

The big problem after that , accessories with 1 entry to mine / week , we will not speak about +2 , just full accessories he need mine + siege = he will get maximum 2.5m ap in week so he must take at least 3 months to get them.

Broker are empty, no glowing odian , no good event to get something interresting for collection , nothing is good.

• tahabatata the 80-90% what U wrote U R right.

Some is difficult to could agree:

1. XP case:

- if he will do kerub campaign, he will get huge XP.

-there is +5 XP rune - he could wear it at start

-there is many lodases - he could click them all before claim quest

2. enchants difficulty case:

-main system to that from a start is - siege

-second main system from a start is - Dumaha altar siege / Dumaha map

-ara easy drops coins - for 3 he could buy one lege enchant

-ara normal drops coins - for 8 he could buy 1 ulti enchant and for 1 1 lege

-quests for instances rewarding with enchants

----> no need to buy enchants for insignia

3. AP case:

-siege 2x a week: reward 0.7 - 1.9 kk AP by personal score per participated Fort + reward AP to mailbox when won, 225k for loss by mailbox

-Dumaha altar siege 8x a week; reward 200k per participated altar by mailbox + personal AP from raid

-mine 1x a week

---->total weekly AP: even 28kk

tahabatata the problem is - he need to work in Aion, while game is to PLAY - NOT WORK. All difficulty comes from, that if for example i would like to start play - I PERMA HAVE TO WORK. The problem with Gameforge is - I DON'T HAVE TO ANYTHING.

Gameforge cutted off / changed to worse - many rewards and many events, raising that game to way of more pay to win.

TO BE HONEST - I am not sure, why we received Tiamaranta's Eye Event in original form. I predict, that something is in case, because they also spam Auctions. Is there something I don't know? I think so, but we will see what will happen after the summer. Maybe they plan to shut down Aion Free-to-play? Because why so many Auctions, why original event? It is not like Gameforge. They will never stay POWERFUL RUNES if they could delete it from merchant. 100% something is happen.