Does playing SM get more fun?

• Hello,

I played Aion on another server where I had a gunner and I loved that class so much more than any other class. Now I am playing SM since there is no gunner and I was wondering does playing SM get more fun at later stages? It seems to me like I can't understand how to utilize my spirit against enemies and then damage them. Often I just damage enemies without using my spirit. I know the class is very strong but I don't feel like I am having fun at the moment. I hit lvl 30 last night and I was wondering if I should've picked ranger or maybe gladiator because they seem more fun and also ranger seems to be the closest to the gunner.

• People don't pick SM to have fun. They pick SM to win.

If you're level 30, then you already know what your core gameplay looks like.

Unfortunately it doesn't get much different from here. No game changers, no major changes in mechanics.

The tools you already have (dots, debuffs, cc) only get further expanded upon.

• I tried all classes up to level 40 except chanter, SM is powerful but the gameplay is slow and dull to me. I really didn't enjoy that class at all.

You clearly seem to like fast paced DPS, SM is clearly not it, Sorcerer would be a bit better but I don't think it will fit you either.

Given you're background, i'd ditch the SM and go for a Ranger main and if you want an alt, try Assassin.

The revenant in future patches too.