THANK YOU FOR NOT CHANGING BACK THE DAEVA PASS and PVP BUFF FOR ELYOS

• Really after all the shitstorm on the server of Stomrwing about the unannounced change of the Daeva Pass last time and the consequently making the completion of lvl 45 mainly ONLY ACCESSIBLE to the asmo fraction..... you have not learnd anything ......

WELL DONE !!!!!

What are you going to do to comensate the Elyos fraction. I dont know if you remember back the day when asmos where in minority and their constant whining (like we do now !! but you ignore elyos bluntly) you graced them with a OP PVP Buff for asmos ONLY ..... "to level their chances"

WHERE IS THE SAME PVP BUFF NOW FOR ELYOS... YOU HAVE A BAD MEMORY AT GF !!!!!

• Daeva pass is for asmos only now... so why we should spent time to make it on elyos side? its easy i stopped doing it, i will not use LUNA to finish the max level and i will not sent any penny to GF :-)

hope all players do the same, until nobody left on elyos side... just for info... on stormwing server is about 70-100 active players over week max :-))) its bad joke but GF dont care