Light blue quests

• This is not fixed on my end, i can no longer see any new quests, on map or above NPC head, problem started at lvl 33 also when i use flight transport it instantly moves me to the location i am tryng to go, seems like a bug. Today was siel update. This is frustating..... This problem has been known for very long time... Dissapointing to see that players pay for game and all they get is broken game, this is literally deal braker, i dpnt have time or intrests to farm monsters to lvl up and i dont have the hours or patience to look for random npcs on map to see if i have quests there...

• To mitiobg- i tryied that aswell, my low lvl alts doesnt show quests either, i tryied making new char, quests not showing, not even in poeta (dark blue and camping quests show). I reinstalled aion twice and used repair, before that i deleted any folders/files associated with the game. I did everything support asked me to do. All animations work now (flight transport, lvl up animation, cutscenes etc), But quests just dont show. Next i will try reinstalling windows on pc, unless support comes up with something. And if that doesnt work then i will quit the game completely and use my money on mmorpg that is not broken.....:(

• I don't have any high level character (fresh new account here), and I confirm: no light blue quests markers on the map or above character name. The toggle on the map window does nothing for this item.

Unless someone know how to fix it, I have to talk to every single NPC to check if they have a quest for me.

• Good morning,

This bug is still not fixed?

It's impossible for me to see all the side quests :(

I tried playing for a few hours like that, but it quickly got annoying...

I took back a 3 month subscription...

Thanks.

ps: Sorry for the mistakes I speak via translator, I try to find solutions as best I can.

• No they actually call that a feature. That's the only game I know that hides its own content, on purpose.

I don't get it.

• Hello,

How can this issue not corrected yet, I can see post from last year !

I'm back after month of pause and I can't make a new caractere because I can't see the quest !

Seriously, you will lose a lot of player because of that bug.

• Hello,

even if you do not belive that, but this is an itended behavior. NCSoft changed the visibility of questmarkers for quest, which are not "needed" for the levelingprocess in low level areas. I personally would like to see them aswell, but thats how it is now.

~ Sparx ~

• Good morning,

I confirm, I just received a response from support. This is beyond Gameforge's control. Ncsoft is the one responsible. The (bug) problem is known and has already been reported to the developers.

The worst part is that technically it's not a bug, it was wanted by the developers.

The question I'm really asking myself is, there really is someone at Ncsoft who said "cool if we hide the quests!", ok that's validated.

Lol !

I'm disappointed myself...I just activated 3 months of subscription...

This doesn't stop you from playing, but it lost really the immersion.

*Sorry for the mistakes, I speak via translator.

• [...] NCSoft changed the visibility of questmarkers for quest, which are not "needed" for the levelingprocess in low level areas.

You would just have to uncheck the light blue quests from the map window if you don't want to see them. Currently this toggle does nothing, because they are always hidden.

I still don't get it, but I know GameForge can't change that.

• [...] NCSoft changed the visibility of questmarkers for quest, which are not "needed" for the levelingprocess in low level areas.

You would just have to uncheck the light blue quests from the map window if you don't want to see them. Currently this toggle does nothing, because they are always hidden.

I still don't get it, but I know GameForge can't change that.

Hello,

in high-level areas light blue quests are shown, thats why the setting for the map still makes sense :)

~ Sparx ~

• I honestly don't see the point of playing CLASSICS without blue quests. With this approach it is no longer a classic. Ncsoft's dumbest solution...

To be fair yeah, there's battle pass, there's new class, new map(s), new story, it is not classic in a way you'd like