What a disgrace GF - Aion Classic EU

• What an absolute masterclass display of: incompetence and poor customer experience/mgmt.

GF, you did, successfully, re-create the OG/Classic feeling of Aion launch, especially when it comes to poor connectivity. Having a newly launched version of your game be downright unplayable for a whole weekend within an initial launch period is beyond believe. The last days were riddled with DCs, Rubberbanding and outages. Not even private servers that DDOS each other on a regular basis have this much downtime as your "live service". I am sure your engagement metrics will look fantastic in your next MBR - it is of your own making.

I deeply regret having invested as much time and monetary support since launch as I did - you fooled me twice, so this one is on me, I guess.

• I think you have a misunderstanding of what investment means. :)

We should not forget that GameForge is a service that focuses on maintenance mode games.

Those few in the GameForge team surely do whatever they can. Aion classic is a surprisingly bigger project than expected.

What is one weekend in a year? You can surely spend your time in another way and dont need to ruin your weekend with this anger. :)

Also a compensation will be surely done.

• well... in that case "OK then" :)

*sarcasm off

Edited once, last by dendi09 ().

• It's not really "one weekend in a year"

Firstly, we already had atleast one other weekend with ddos attacks and some other days.

That aside to put it in perspective: in the 33 days since the AC got released it's been atleast 5 days, meaning it's around 15% of the time when there are the DDOS problems.

GF proven us that they cannot handle such attacks - neither in the past 10 years, or now, so unsure why would you assume it won't happen in the future