Posts by RevreDy

I'm playing as assassin and both stigmas flash of speed and oath of accuracy are kinda expensive + that oath of accuracy I was searching it over 2 weeks and nobody had it on broker, it was inexistent. But the biggest problem are cleric's. We all wanna do runs like DP S Rank where we are asking for an ultra OP Cleric for heal while the prices for some of he's stigmas are around 10kk making them unable to join a group as support in order to grind for their new top gear. I know some people that play Cleric and I know very well the struggle being also main Cleric in the past. Now if some people are blind enough and does not see this situation as a major problem then go and check your eyes with no offense but this is a serious problem, having in LFG over 20 groups for DP all asking for Cleric with stigmas is really sad, we all need cleric's for group instances same as chanter for DP but asking for ultra top gear / stigma while prices are so freaking high and drops so freaking low how exactly we encourage more people to play those classes in order to not have this gap? I thought a lot of times making Cleric for the PvE in order to help my friends on the hard times when they cannot find a support for their DP, DC, TL run but then again I was thinking.. how exactly am I gonna manage that when I'll do a Cleric that requires around 50kk in total just to get started? I'm very sure a lot of people started cleric's or wanted to start cleric's for the same reasons but at the end of the day they had to reroll on another class just because of the prices. The same problem we faced also in the retail around 5.x or 6.x patch when all cleric's had to drop again the benevolence which was at the price of 1BILLION. Everyone was asking cleric's full support with benevolence while no one had that 1 billion required to buy this 1 stigma. I can't understand how they keep doing the same mistake while we are supposed to learn from our mistakes... As I mentioned before in previous threads I really like the classic Aion but a lot of mistakes have been made and I see that GF does not really care to find a solution and that's sad because, that's the reason why some people left already and some others are also thinking about it.

As for the lineage 2 that was mentioned before.

They are 2 different games, let's compare the Metin to lineage 2 then if it's about which one is hardest... The point ain't this, if you prefer Lineage then go there and leave Aion (no offense again) but some people who started Aion they had their own reasons, there is not any game out there that can be compared to another because each game is unique in its way, and nobody asked for "everything" we just asked for the basic support for a better "life" inside the game having less struggles and just by making a bit higher the drop chance I think will solve most of the problems because:

1st. We will get easier our stigmas

2nd we will farm more kinahs there for we will be able to pay our SS that costs 50kk etc. And let's be honest that 50% discount ain't that helpful if you got 50kk to 25kk still is high enough while doing instances for kinahs and the server goes down again and again adding more SS to your character while not being able to finish that instance for 200k kinahs.... Those are real problems in the game that needed to be fixes in the 1st month but here we are still talking about it.

For real it's a pain in the @ss, one month since release and we face almost every day ddos... Most of the people have time to spend only in the weekend while most of the ddos attacks happen. As some people mentioned above we can not do anything with candies, entry scrolls while we are wasting millions and millions of kinahs every damn ddos, some of us that have mostly time on weekend we cannot grind to reach the same level as some others. A lot of groups already ask for top full gear and +10 weapons, how am I gonna do this since I cannot play the game in weekends? How can I farm kinahs in order to progress since I gotta pay 500k - 1kk each day cause of the ddos? How am I gonna get anything since we get disconnected mid instance?

The scrolls and candies will not resolve the problem since we gonna use them in weekends while we will get AGAIN ddos. So how is this supposed to work?

We are paying siel energy for 1 month while we are unable to play for almost half this month, in other words we pay the "siel's energy" while half of this money go wasted, and I say wasted because GF doesn't use them for any good like a ddos protection.

And I'm not even mentioning the Deva pass that a lot of people bough especially the 1st season or the qunas for the level up because some people came kinda late to the game, we all know that so let's not pretend that haven't happen.

We are all asking for a reply from GF and to take some action and instead the only thing we get is 50% discount on SS and some entry scrolls... I know people who lost over 40kk EXP... Translate this in kinah's, I know people who had to buy the Blue balaur scales and the essence rift to enter DP each time while their run got wasted cause of ddos... Translate this in kinah's for each player of this server.

I know people who lost almost every day their entry to Dredgion and Roah/Asteria cause of ddos, translate this in AP.

So again how does some scrolls and a 50% SS discount gonna help us while all of this mentioned above happens almost every day? If anyone can argue with that and have a solid / logic reply I will apologize and step back.

But until then we all know the problems we face in-game, we all know that every ddos attack means losing millions of kinahs and also we all know that as time passes buy the economy in the server keeps on raising up, some people that can pay day by day they will be able to get top gear, top char and be unstoppable while people playing only on weekends will remain with just a 50lvl fresh character that is struggling and having debts to pay for the SS.

This is the game we are facing right now and last but not least. Don't get me wrong I do really love classic Aion that's also why am I playing but, i really prefer at this point playing on a private server that might be a little p2w but is not P2P, your progression will not be lost cause in ~3 months the patch will change and most important, even if he gets ddos at least is a private server that is hosted buy 1-2 guys not an entire company that is known years over years and has hella lot of games already published meaning has hella lot of money income and is doing nothing about their protection.

That's all i had to say, my siel's energy is ending in around 7 days half of it gone wasted, if this thing keeps on going I will not even think about buying again.

Have a great day.

Best regards,

Revredy.