Posts by Hadouken

One more thing! I believe that Siel Aura should last up to level 10 free! This way new players can better approach AION and not just for one hour! It's too little time to try the game. Imagine spending half an hour just to set up the game settings and find your first steps in the game! After surpassing this specific level, let it remain for one hour per day. For the ΑΙΟΝ health, it's best to have new players constantly coming in! This way you give them the opportunity to try the game!

Galeas

Thank you very much for listening to the community!! Honestly, all the answers were perfect! I have a personal questions!.! Can we customize our character's appearance? and somehow save it, so that when the server opens, we can join without delay? Is that possible? And In 2009, NCSOFT It had a "Search Character" on the website, where you could enter a player's name and it would display their level and the gear they were wearing!

All who complain about Aion Classic, are those who can't accept they need to play from fresh start to become OP again, are those who can't accept that they will be like everyone is, because that is the true meaning of a "fresh start". If u want instant drops and other fast things, u can play Live version, no one will stop you. We all are adults (most of us) and don't have all time to play like we did 11 years ago. Some of u still cry like back then. Aion Classic will be a fresh start for everyone and it will be as hard and as frustrating like it was back then, because it will start from 1.9. See you for fast drops and boring gameplay in 7.0+ in 2040 Aion Classic.

Stop cry! What you're saying is completely silly! Aion has always had world drops, just like every other game! It's not just about the gear, but survival in the game! Collecting money and complaining is also a role that many people want to play. Respect that! Picking up items from drops doesn't make you a pro, and I'll say it again and again! Boots are not the players problem! It can be easily solved! We won't provide the solution! They know what to do! But

When they change standard things from the game, it ruins the image and magic of the game. The world drop is a fundamental aspect of the game and should not be changed. Happy Easter!

Hello! Happy Easter! My opinion about world drops is completely negative! There are players who want to enjoy the game! Removing the drops is very bad! I don't care if there are bots! It's not my job! The company should do its job properly and ban the bots! So, all those who complain about bots should remember that there are players who play solo and don't wait to enter a dungeon.

You're reading nonsense, guys... Is it possible to remove drops from mobs so that you can control the bots? Many of you sit and cry and say that bots will be a problem! Let the bots do what they want and you just enjoy the game! Why do you care what the bot does? Let Gameforge take care of this issue! And as a result, they remove the drop from mobs! Is this possible? The whole joy of the game is when you pick up an item and want to sell it to the store to make some money

Hello, i would like to ask if you are planning to make classic available for download before the release date!
    Is this possible? cause some ppl have slower internet connections and may not be able to download it when it is opened!

i cannot wait guys..... dont wanna play more wow.....AION "classic" is my nostalgia dream :) we are 3 people and we are waiting for the day when it will come back!Gameforge must have only 10euro subscription for every month (like old days) and no p2w like items with buff, enchants, manastones etc!!!! Peace and Love!

ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ