Posts by Chintsuzai

I agree that the candies are problematic. just not as crazy as people want them to be.

But that pass is far from pay 2 win.

is there any news from Galeas on discord ? :D cuz im not using it and we know .. here news are coming slower... 8o

If there was anything official it would be posted here before as usual for important topics :) So no, News are actually coming faster on forum than discord (well actually a few seconds later on discord because of the bot reposting forum news) ;)

You know. You guys lost a lot of people due to Classic NA already. Majority i play with are all german players that either recently left Retail EU for Classic or are Returning Players from 5+ years ago. I dont get what is so troublesome for you guys, as a company to have so severe "technical difficulties" that they havent been resolved after all this time that has passed.

I mean there are Illegal servers around, that run the exact same Classic as NA does already where are usually 2-3 People behind it.

Its a shame that you guys dont communicate openly about it. Im at the point to believe that Gameforge is just afraid to loose their Retail-Servers when launching Classic. Which mind you is their own god damn fault given how they ignore the remaining People playing and kicking them in the nuts with every "f2p" event and launching Promos literally every other week which are quite frankly a rip-off given the pricing alone.

Lets recap my 2 weeks of NA-Classic.

Its overall exactly what i expected. Have treated myself to the Pass for one month cause getting those Coins is a decent head-start.

But aside from that i haven't spent a single $ so far.

Got already my Alchemy-Expert and get rich through that. I just need to finish my lvl 40 that i can gather all the materials i need.

Candies sure sucked a bit BUT:

Many players are in the position now to hit that daily 1m Kinah cap starting around lvl 30 daily without buying any candy. They dont get bought that much anymore.

I myself made in this 2 weeks roughly 50m Kinah so far.

I enjoy classic a lot. Its not stress-full compared to Retail.

U dont need to do this that and that and oh yeah that stupid event is also running you should participate with 12 charaters to get ANY reward out of it.

You dont run 24/7 in any RNG-Wall which negates your for months worked on potential progress by working against you.

The only thing that 1.000.000% sucks is that Classic has no EU-Start yet. Cause raiding in NA is not really possible at those times.

because if something is 0.01%... there will be quite a number of boxes opened by players and runs done before the drop it will trigger again... so it can fit the statistics. but you could be the lucky one that did a run in the right time and got it. when ppl will realize this event is a waste of time... the bigger rewards will drop less. from observing so many similar events... the big op rewards that people get are in the first few days or quite the first day and then die off. pretty stupid.

Should have put ultimate fragment, that would have made more sense. Wait, better farm 200 mobs in Kald.... Tempus Celat for 1 fragment.

yeah the events overall arent the greatest but i dont complain about a chance for ult more likely to happen than to get one through fusion.

the 200 mobs though are a matter of a bunch of minutes. 15-20 min max

Overall is das mit den Bonbons ungünstig aber nicht gamebreaking.

Preise fangen langsam an sich zu normalisieren weil die "wale" nichts mehr verkauft bekommen.

Unterm Strich juckt des 1 mio kinah einkommen nicht sehr da du um die 30 die 1 mio auch ggf ohne vollbekommst :)

Ein großer Teil geht eh durch crafting aufwertungen verloren.

PS . ich glaube nicht dass GF noch etwas mit classic macht.

So wie hier die Stimmung läuft, dass alle klassik Themen zu gemacht werden mit dem Hinweis das wir Informiert werden, wie hier....

scheint es eher dass es lieber tot geschwiegen werden soll. :/

ich finds halt süß das es auf einmal alles gleichzeitig geschlossen wurde wo se gesehen haben was in NA abgeht. peak queue in der ersten launch stunde ware 30k leute.

Gameforge hat einfach nur noch angst das ihnen die leute weglaufen. und wenn man sich die online zahlen so anschaut hat der NA-Launch schon gut dazu beigetragen ^^

übers event sind verdammt viele waffen auf odin hergestellt worden. hab letztes event vzs im wert von 3 mrd da reingeballert nichts.

daher hab ich sie mir dieses event für kinah direkt gekauft. 2 Chars erfreuen sich der verbesserten fähigkeit :)

just hope russia opens their Classic servers soon so i can yeet aion retail with this crappy "events" that have ALWAYS tied in cash items so they have the chance to be rewarding.

And you think that Innova is some kind of charity organisation that publishes AION classic for the love to the people without the goal of earning as much money as possible?

No, but its quite hard to make the old content as Monetization heavy as the current retail version. + Russia does a way better job at making retail players happy if i look at playerbase and availability of items ingame and in events :)

Will be an elite rewards event soon?

yeah... ask for more stuff to cash in when there is a dozen promos left and right & flash auctions ever damn week...

just hope russia opens their Classic servers soon so i can yeet aion retail with this crappy "events" that have ALWAYS tied in cash items so they have the chance to be rewarding.

Es geht nicht um die Spieler .

Sondern um das falsche Geld-Model was den Publisher dazu verleitet mehr p2w zu implementieren, um an sein $Geld$ welches er damit verdienen muss um rentabel zu bleiben.

Nichtmal das. Kein Free 2 Play hat noch andere deutlich Interessante positive Aspekte.

Nicht jeder hat 5+ accounts (am besten noch 2 auf einem server auf der jeweiligen fraktion)

& die Anzahl an Spam & Cashbots ist überschaubar und leichter zu handeln.

Das kann ich unterzeichnen. Gold Paket hast du schon immer gebraucht, schon alleine um handeln zu können, oder Abo..je nach dem. Ich empfinde diese Sachen(Ulti Collections) als Luxus-Problem..da manche schon damit ein Problem haben, überhaupt eine passende Legendary Verwandlung zu bekommen.

Ich rede hier allgemein von den Collections nicht nur Ulti. ^^

Abo oder GP hast immer gebraucht und wer auch immer das gekauft hat, hat es mit Echtgeld getan.

Gut dann formulier ich das anders. Ohne das ZUSÄTZLICH ein Cent im Spiel gelandet ist. :)

True. Der "Raid" is langweiliges PVE.

Klar war damals RNG auch ein Ding aber das beschränkte sich in erster Linie auf droppt das Item was ich brauche & hat es 5 bzw 6 Slots. Der Rest war nur eine Frage der Zeit.

Riften und ganken gehörten damals zum Spiel und ich hätts gerne auch genau so wieder. Hat zeitweise genervt aber dafür waren ja die Rissbeschränkungen da.

Das einzig große Problem damals war das Balancing der Server. (Ich hab damals auf Balder Asmo gespielt wo die Raids über lange Zeit ne pure Qual waren.)

Sicher haben Retail und des Classic ihre Pro und Contras. Leider ist die Contra liste zu Retail gefühlt mehrere Seiten lang vs das was uns in Classic im worst case erwarten kann.

So verstehe ich nun nicht wenn Leute meinen sie wollen Classic weil sie sich alles selbst erarbeiten wollen...aktuell kann man sich auch alles erarbeiten..warum tun sie es denn nicht?

Kein Plan... bis zum letzten Patch gabs keine sichere Möglichkeit an eine Ulti zu kommen. 6 Monate dafür sind ne Top zeit ABER auch hier an ein GP (Echtgeld von wem auch immer) gebunden.

Transformation-Collections kannst du nicht wirklich erfarmen da du da gegen RNG rennst und die einzelnen Transfo-Verträge halt auch ewig dauern.

Leuchtende Odiane effektiv dasselbe nicht nur das es ewig dauert die Fragmente zusammen zu bekommen. Nein der shit is auch noch RNG was am Ende rauskommt.

90% der Leuchtenden Odiane auf Odin-Asmo existieren ausschließlich durch den Cash-Shop.

Da vorran zu kommen ist halt kein realistisches erarbeiten mehr für mich. Einfach weil du nach X-Wochen oder Monaten immernoch am selben Punkt sein kannst. Ohne Fortschritt zu sehen.

Das alles gabs in Classic nicht. Du hast ganz klar einen Fortschritt gesehen alles war ingame erreichbar und farmbar. Ohne das auch nur ein Cent ins Spiel fließen musste.

Hinzu kommt das Classic noch gescheiten Raid und PVP-Content hatte. Der fehlt hier schlichtweg.

The "Perks" of being cleric ... thanks for nothing. Ohh your dead no u dont get this HT done. F*** Y** T**

This has literally nothing to do with being a cleric

When u have all of those mobs aggro cause your the main healer of your group it sure does...

The "Perks" of being cleric ... thanks for nothing. Ohh your dead no u dont get this HT done. F*** Y** T**

you have 4 ids per week and only need 2.

also as Kayiane said, kill one boss, reset and again :D

But maybe Galeas can suggest to change the quest to: Kill either Magma Protector OR Heat Protector

doesnt help if you have done all 4 ids already ^^ as i said its stupid af that you have to proceed with this ht like you and kayjane already said. wont waste 80 luna on that with random groups.

were thinking 'bout it yesterday while doing it, you can kill him twice (first twin) and wait for respawn and then do your run the normal way.

well... "nice" that you can do that but thats still stupid af that you have to do it like this and not being able to do it the "normal" way in the first place.

Id be down for a Classic server... dont really care if f2p or p2p everything is better than the current live server.

Classic at least had EVERYTHING farmable and tradeable. No RNG-BS 24/7.

Whatever they do with Classic they have a tough time makeing it worse than how it is atm.