Posts by yoska

Mika i still think the most equality solution would be everyone to get the same and thats why i thought of the second sugestion

Under normal conditions i would agree with u, but this is a event that is completly bugged and abused, on top of that we not talking about a faction like in the old days holding a specific fort, or only some ppl can do a instance hard mode, instead these are things that impact each player quite allot, not only for themselfs but also when facing others, thus, if a certain number of player got such a big advantage due to the abuse of the bugs, gameforge as the responsibility to make this right since they are the ones that caused this all mess in the first place.

Also, the imbalance between factions, would be fine if we were talking about 1 boss spawning just 1 time, like its probably intended. but instead its bugged and spawning non stop, making it very unfair for the weaker faction, and creating a significant gap between factions, but whats even worse, a huge sense of unfairness for that said faction.

My first sugestion offers at least the same chances to most of the players, but still some elitists will have advantage, since they been abusing the bug since begining, this is why i made my second sugestion.

My second sugestion aims maximum equality.

in any case i made my sugestions, its up to gameforge to decide. lets see what they will say. Maybe they have a better solution.

-----

It really amazes me the sense of unfairness some people here have, they "ask" for no compensation, and say they didnt get any legendarys but i see them on discord bragging of the legendarys they got.

thats really selfish way too look at things

Im just saying what will (prolly) happen not what should happen. If I could I would give everyone Kaisiniel, but guess what, I cant xD Does it make me selfish and greedy? xD

sorry then i take back what i said

but u said "be serious" and it seemed this was your wish, but ok i can recognize my errors

They will enable 2 remaining bosses, fix the spawn (1 per h) and done. Free transforms xD Its not gf's fault one faction cant compete vs another.

Be serious xD

thats really selfish way too look at things, but tbh im not surprised ever since gorgos times elyos were always greedy and selfish.

thats a option for gameforge ofc, but the feeling of unfairness will certainly have its consequences.

Like i said they need to think very well what they will do.

here is another sugestion that will benefit everyone (except gameforge, but its them who screw up so they have to own it now)

Gameforge make a script that finds the person that got most legendarys from event.

after this numbers is found another script will give the diference to the acount of every player.

hipotetical example:

the person that got the most legendary from boss got 10 legendarys.

The script also excludes any legendarys that the person got from fusing.

The scrip will find out how many legendarys u got from event.

If u got 1, then the script gives u 9 legendarys on ure acount.

if you got 5 it gives 5

if u got 9 it gives 1

if u got 0 then the script gives u 10

etc.

At same time gameforge needs to stop event imediatly.

This is 1 of 2 ways (look my previous post) i find it possible to be "fair" to everyone.

this is doable, cause gameforge had similar scripts in the past.

Please im open to critics as long as they are fair, and sugestions on how to solve this, and not biased and full of hipocrisy

Galeas

nº1 - you know how many i opened from those bosses? 0, so you had 1000 chances more than me of getting it. But i guess only someone like you could think this is fair.

n-2 im not advocating for free transforms but rather for a extra boss on asmo side for one week, wich is exactly what elyos got, but you already know that or maybe thats too hard for you to understand?

n-3 you cant loose legendarys, once you get the xform it stays in your acount, unless you mean a repeated one for later try to fuse, (wich also means you would have gained at least 1 legendary repeated to try the fuse, so wich one is it? lying much?)but guess what this mechanic is the same for everyone.

What is not the same for everyone is the current situation with the boss.

Its funny that when its convinient for you, you want equality, but when its not then you dont. that is called hipocrisy, and it stinks!

i think the only fair solution would be to make the boss spawn in beluslan at the same times for one extra week.

Same logic would apply to server where asmos are dominating, therefor the boss would spaw in heiron.

this would imply no ninja nerfing rates or spawning of boss. cause its seems to me this is bugged aswell.

At least like this both factions will have equal oportunity.

The flaw in my solution thou, it would mean elyo would create asmos on same acount so it would end up having less of balancing effect. Still so far its the only solution i can think of right now.

im open to hear what gameforge will do, or other what solutions they might have, but this has to be well thought out, cause one faction is in great distvantage now.

Quite frankly, gameforge you completly droped the ball here

not only to the population itself but for your own shop. what the hell man....

One look at discord eu comunity and its insane what people are posting there, some people that are getting minimum (minimum!!!!) 2 legendarys per day.

Others showing off the collections they have.

one wrong move from gameforge and it will feel completly unfair for the other side.

you get 10 bags or u get 30 or u get 1 guess what, its still more than asmos can get.

maybe you dint get a legendary yet, enfasis on yet, but guess what, at least you have the chance to to try, that makes all the diference.

Asmos dont even have the chance to try if compared with elyos.

Unless they do like some people have shown here, wich is basicly rerol elyos in same server. That in itself should already be argument enought to see that this situation is absolutly wrong.

So those who say asmos shouldnt complain rly you are useless in this conversation has you show clear bias!

Can any asmo from stormwing please reply if they had or saw someone get any of the apostoles xform? so far i only see elyos getting it asmo 0, wtf is going on here!?

im disrupting the forum atmosphere for saying the truth?

to wich you after go on to insult me like im a idiot

i can read between the lines but sadly i cannot answer to you like i did last time cause i will get banned by my friend Fregion

Fregion second time someone provokes me about mental capacities, are you going to ban me again?

still no one is explaining;

whats the point of the ganker king, to get 100 horns?

whats the point of the gankers in lakrum and dumah?

whats the point of waiting for 1 ancient and 1 legendary 3 and 4 hours each?

whats the point of the ganker in pandemonium/sanctun?

Seems awfully convinient that everyone prefers to ignore that.

And most importantly how is that part of the event consistent with what we have with the boxes? give me a break....

the fact that some COMA confirmed that its intended only shows me 2 things.

he dont know jack about what he was sayign, and 2 nobody is paying atention to the crap that its going on ingame.

They only care about those numbers in the excell sheets.

Personaly im agaisnt a roll back.

Not for me, cause honestly i dont care either way, but rather for the people that spent all weekend farming.

I got my share and im ok with that. im also ok with others getting more, no problem for me.

But lets stop being hipocrites.

in what world your supose to make 50 billion kinah in a single event?

Maybe with luck 30 millions each day that i would understand, but 50 billion on a single event?

Not even a few months ago they freaking nerfed the instances that u could barely make 2k for each run are kidding me right now?

what is happening right now is what you all know but are not saying

DUPING

there is plenty of articles about this practice and what are the effects of it in the games economy.

It was never supose to be lootable by whole alliances and you know it very well.

like i said, now its too late and im against a rollback, another solution must be provided, but for the love of God stop being hipocrites.

"its working has intended"

Whats the point of the gankers in lakrum and dumah then?

whats the point of wait 3 hours for 1 ancient map or 4 hours for 1 legendary?

4 hours for 1 legendary? are u serious? how many ultimates can u make in 4 hours?

seems conflicting with the previous requirements to say the least

working has intended my a**

the fact of the matter is they dont even know what they doing! and now that they screw up they not admiting it.

dont get me wrong im getting billions myself aswell, but i also know that this isnt intended at all.

i think its pretty reasonable considering ppl have been farming for +16 hours and have made billions. Just taking all that work away from people is just wrong at this point. but something must be done cause its not normal that everyone has +20 billions.

idk

btw going on about calling strangers on forums of immature with that sarcastic and childish tone only shows your the immature one

it was obvious since the beggining its not working has intended.

Whats the point of farming gankers?

whats the point of waiting x amount of time to get the ancient contract from the event window?

Seriously what a f*** up.....

Now the damage has been done... doing a roll back will cause people to get angry and leave.

On the other hand the more this continues the worse it is for the economy...

The only compensation would be a free kaizinel per acount.

Give ppl one extra billion kinah and remove all that was farmed.

what a screw up seriously

i wrote a big wall of text...and then deleted it

i realized, is futile...

gameforge doesnt care about our needs or how bad they managing this game...

so im not even going to bother anymore

just wanna tell you this gameforge:

When passionate people dont even care anymore, you know your doing a good job.

Hows that for long term goals for ya?