Posts by Mikes6

[Daily] XXX - better and short

[Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday] XXX - worse and too much long

[Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon] XXX - worse too

Just learn to know which some quests are available in certain data

Considering that new accessories like Katalam and Dumaha haven't healing boost for classes support (cleric / chanter / bard) so only new accessories Dragoon (Titain Coin) have healing boost with stat rerollable

I'm a little confused about the two new accessories.

I read that those of titain coins is not better while those of katalam is better. If so, I would have a doubt.

I know that the titain coin accessories can be rerolled the stat but those of katalam remain fixed?

A lot of questions but I answer some of them easy

How can we exchange the current prome hm acces to new ones? Do they have to be +15?

And if i drop prome hm acces today, should i open the chest today or wait?

u can upgrade if u have +10 earing for 5 starlight crystals or u can upgrade fragment for 20 starlight crystals into the new earings

source? i don't know this information

Galeas

What's about the quest helper actually?? I've 4 characters with helper and all them miss only stella easy but never done... after patch do they still remain or will closed?

on EAS there are new Quests, so you need to finish now or you´ll miss this Gearpart

if I found people geared up to finish a run. I've been trying for two weeks.

Galeas

What's about the quest helper actually?? I've 4 characters with helper and all them miss only stella easy but never done... after patch do they still remain or will closed?

Anyone know the stigma enchantment rates in 7.5?

Weekls ago I read someone that the rates of update are very slow and waste the many enchanment (i don't remember if is stigma or pve/pvp)

GP Reset?

I hear 1st July.

But what's about the helper actually?? I've 4 alts with helper and all miss only stella easy but never done... (you know why the reasons with party random)

I don't know if AION is for me.

Can't you and why?

Because I don't want to explain to you why and the series of reasons is long, I do you a favor to save you from this dated game :)

95% of the game is pve anyway.

You have seen that you have never played PvP before

I don't remember if someone has already done but I ask my question: do Lakrum's drop will move to Inggison/Gelkamaros or not?

Actually in 7.3 is easy to farm of EXP for many ways but after I've played enough in 7.5, I noticed that some (o many) quests haven't exp reward so I believe that in 7.5 will be slow to full exp.

Excuse me but possible that don't you two understand the simple question well?

He specifically asked how much statistics are needed for a cleric and you answer totally out of place!

If you don't know the numbers of these statistics, please don't answer!

And then

Merciles set for +15, accesories from Pandora and Stella NM, Earings from Prome HM.

Cubus for HP and HB.

I don't understand if these are requirement for partecipate in dungeon Prome HM but if so then it is a paradox!

And cubes of HP, exception of cube's quest, I never see it in any place to drop it.

Stigmas on +10 will give extra +5 lvls for Yours Bene.

What do you mean +5 lvls for Benevolence? Explain it.

I have done a run of Beninerk's Manor easy but I and some other players we missed one rabbit because one or some idiots have ignored the mobs to kill a rabbit faraway while me and other player we're spawned on the other side of map.

This cause a problem that we can't complete a 2nd Week Hero Trial because in the end we miss only 1 rabbit in Beninerk easy!

And there isn't a scroll reset for Beninerk's Manor!!