Posts by robi1102

Support has told me various things like, there's an external program causing it to not launch, or to reinstall my client. But isn't this message a sign that my IP/PC has been at least temporarily banned or blacklisted from the game? Why are they acting as if I can delete/close something and fix it.

I had the same in Live. They were perma focusing, that I am using proxy. I proved i dod not, i pasted them even a dialogue me with my operator. They did not listen and still were forcing, that i have proxy on. My IP was the same since 14 years, even I did not play in aion yet, and never used proxy. That is a scam and i felt, that they don't care players. Drestam or any orher CoMa can come here and say "no, we care", but i know its not.

95% of situations come from Gameforge side but they turn it to a player side. They don't eeven want fix something, because it costs money. Its like I have a car, engine broke, but i don't care, i drive without any taking care. Engine just completely ruined, so i have an idea - i will focus a brand, because it broke because of their bad engineering in this engine :)

There is a problem regarding the factions. While Elyos are 40-50 Asmodians are 250. The thing is there was some kind of an abuse 1-2 years ago

If U point like that: that Asmo R more than Elyos - so why Asmo couldn't take Kata's forts? We, Asmo just only stop U before run to boss ...

The 50 euros were worth like 300 euros in the Turkish servers some ppl abused that but they didnt get banned or anything and guess what happened next there was a rich guy and bought several extreme gears to some ppl in the Elyos faction so they could play Asmo.

True - in several countries people have very good aion coins rates. But it does not any illegal. System lets do that, so people do that. Now system chhanged and does not let do that, so people can't pass through like before.

Dont get me wrong Asmodians werent taking any Agent or World Boss for a long time

We as Asmo couldn't, because of bad and toxic talking, because of arguing each other, because of not acceptable leaders trying to - by several very big legions from different servers. We weren't a faction and that was a main issue why we stopped "siege" for Asfa's profits.

the chances of success and improving your gear in the Asmo faction are higher than Elyos I play with 24 characters and still not able to make +2 feathers. I have only 1 character on the asmo faction and guess what +10 ODIANS +10 RUNES +2 STARSHINE ACCESSORIES +2 STARSHINE WINGS/BRACELET

If chances in Asmo side is highier, so why I have only shine feather and ear +2, all other +1 or just flat, burn ear + ring +2? Why only one odian +10? Why only +5 or +6 runes? Why only 2 u3 oathes?

not even a single world boss no agent no sunayaka

because geared people don't care U and their ego have ill.

I mean now nobody will help the new players getting gear or making instances or taking them to world bosses because the already full geared are greedy and want more gear so what happens they dont invite randoms. That didnt happen back in 4.8 and the 5.x patches. The whole server was welcome to world bosses.

True - nobody helps. They don't invite, because they want all rewards for themselves. That "don't invite randoms" was also in old patches - for example bygone atreia weapons.

I want to also point out the downfall of this game started long time ago by making it more solo.

I feel completely different - all started to a party mode, without a party U can do nothing. For example simple quest Asfaranta "Following the Tablet" - U can kill spawned mob only if U R on main, or very good alt, or not geared sorc. Otherwise it dissapeares or simply kills U. With alts U have big difficulty to kill southern mobs, and it stops U hard to produce valuable resources for Ur main character. So U pray to go 14 accounts for Ara to make 465kk x14, to have kinah for broker, because of asfa's difficulty playing solo.

If U R a new player, U can't go Lakrum, Dumaha, Red Kata - because U get from Kerub only 30min Dimension Hourglass. To have more, U have to have active daeva pass, to have +2 from level 1. If it just ended, there R 3 days where U cannot do a progression, if U just start in those 3 days, because I will never trust the speech, that new player who does not know the game, is able SOLO boost Lakrum map glory to level 5, to unlock Dimension Hourglass, within 30min.

U have very bad luck - even worst than my and I am very sad, that U don't have any - really. :(

Hi.

I have an idea for nice performance in our Aion.

Probably not only me likes this map, so maybe it is possible to open this map as a permanent one. Of course without that event gear and event Merchant. It is a huge possibility to create normal Merchant inside the map, where we could buy some stuff with a weekly refresh sold items.

Also in boxes some benefits.

The biggest problem is just boss Sunayaka only, but I also have a solution for it. Governor type could be spawned once a spawning day - not like in event - twice, and also once a week (Sunday once a week). Berserker could be spawned once a 4 weeks (once a 28days). Rewards could be also adjusted to the game.

I could be glad, if this idea could be a real :love:

I was logged in game today afternoon. Now I can't log in. To the mail they sent me message about trying login BY SOMEONE.

I wanted log in - gameforge client told me "game is currently not available for u. please contact support" - xd

I used password reset. I resetted.

app told me succesfull BUT !!

BUT New password not active XD

I used again reset link.

Resetted several times.

Now they stopped send me codes XD

I sent a ticket to support, but they probably will contact me tomorrow or later. I know their steps. It will be a week or more, because always that time happen.

It means event is already over for me, not by my fault. But what can I co now? Any Community Manager could reply?

Why password reset link is bugged? Now I have probably blocked my account, because gameforge.com also unavailable. Great job GAMEFORGE

Yes, not bad rewards R very expensive. Or maybe overpriced, if they delete tokens. In this way it is useless to even start think about that NPC for me. Also for me - U can simply delete that NPC from game Celes . Could U forward it to the team, please? :D

All situations happen, because they don't do normal weekly maintenances anymore. I found out it with a simple way.

In my account - character presses "enter" in the pop up window server wide instance. I got dc. I logged back and what i see?:

-daevanions resetted to default

-trait skills resetted to default

-minions kicked out from ui together with their skills: 1st, second, buff icon, loot icon

-custom chain skills: kicked out from ui, in their places showed 1,2,3,4,5 xD

-custom chain skills - removed from "K" > custom chains

It is just resetted all data in my character. It is not normal. It was just first time, when i saw that happened.

All thos happened when i logged back and NO - I DIDNT HAVE POP UP WINDOW TO ENTER THE INSTANCE.

Support replied me, that they want me to do several tests, to give them also my system stock like cpu, gpu etc. --> What I predict? all of those they need is to say me, that all lost specific data assigned and created by me in THEIR servers is my fault - i am sure 100%.

The topic about gear or experience is not such easy like it seems to be. In the past players were getting the experience by just live playing. There is needed to think deeper, why people were lying about their gears. When I started play i was also a not experienced player, U or someone other calling now "pro" was also not experienced in the beginning. Calling someone as a noname creates a barrier for Aion. It was, it is and it will still be like that, even U or me will say something different. The less players = the worst fun and the worst gameplay in any MMORPG game - unfortunately.

Any normal community from any game probably want the same:

-fair play to each person in game (for example no cheat), no trade something what is normally untradeable or prohibited (for example Abyss Points), respect to each other, tolerate any player from outside of your group / party (for example posting LFG cross server like "dps, check myaion).

For this last - tolarate any player - i agree, that my aion sorts community with not fair play mode. If a new player starts Aion, My Aion Dps will close all doors to instances such players. It creates also a rule to not help any players to grow up, to stop explore such players new things by other players knowing - for example instance.

It is not fair play, if to talk about the matter of gameplay and providing a good entertainment for everyone.

This is why Aion lost many players. Not only by the TC System, but many important cases making the gameplay and the fun from playing corrupted.

-Cheating was and is perma left by Gameforge what grew to a big mountain in the most important timers: for example the 6.2 patch and its TC System

-finding a group made a big difficulties

-start for a new players is very difficult, for example Dimension Hourglass - for a new player Kerub Mission provides only 30 min timer for integrated maps - good luck for level Lakrum within 30 min solo by a new player not knowing a game

Gameforge and some settings in this My Aion DPS Meter created that difficult world for beloved Aion - together.

Running: 10th January 2024 to 7th February 2024

The event is postponed to next week 17.01.

The end date remains the same.

Gameforge never gives good event for too long. How to even think about it. Why did u put only one promo? Just delete that hellpath or nerf %chances to 1/1000000000000 and will be better.

<Do it! >

<Just do it! >

<Dont say that U cant, because U can! >

<U can do it, make Ur dreams come true!>

:D

And please don't forget that we are here for the community, to help build a better ingame (and not only ingame) experience together.

In the past I felt it. U all were close with us, near us. It is not that, to we want harass U - CoMa's or Gameforge for agreement for everything. We only want force U, to do something with basic cases, for classic or for live. How do U feel that, if people r playing cleric can't get one stigma since start to present? It is one case. Other cases U know very good - bot problem and resources for crafting, and ow/instance drop items. U, as Gameforge, reduced ow drop bc of bots. If bots U see - why don't U fight with them? U have two AION's right now. NONE has its own system guard preventing use third party troll programs for noani and other op ways like botting.

Did i write something wrong? :(

Why is the Kumiho costume from last week already gone from shop???

cause they remove every barely good stuff after 1 week.

they don't care what the community is asking for to get in the shop. ^^

Sooo much stuff they could earn their € with... easily, without p2w factor

Yes. Aion is wearing many OP SKINS. They could earn their Euros with the similar income's target, like from p2w stuff.

They did not see the potential. They still don't see. I think they do not even want to check, like for the 2 months try frame ... They put auction and wait for 8-10 people, for buy 1x for 20 000 coins x10.

Bad is that route: putting locked OP Skins, create new OP Skins, OP cosmetics like new hair, faces, eyelashes - and get like 200-1000 coins, but from the whole community ... -> i think that second route provide more incomes than the first one, but what could we, community can do for their taking care about money for keep aion still alive.

I think whole community and Gameforge, and NCS want the same for aion - to have money for keeping alive, salaries and also gained+ from aion :(

I cry. I cry every time, when i see such posts from U ... I cry writing this one :crying:

:cry: really :(

Drestam did U read even one post from us? There R many just written over time. Did U forward any :(

This is bs, only drops level 37 stigmas, so clerics still can't use the DPS advanced tree that requires a level 34 one.

When I was playing it could drop: nochsana and any other instance boss, like kromede. Did they change it or deleted drop stigma?

mhm

If U don't invite any player, because U don't care = one from many other issues ruining that game. U think U're the best. Nothing to add, maybe it is, but U R not playing in that game solo or with Ur party.

I readed this thread and so on. And I found out, that for example dred is empty - so who has right: U or me? :) Population less = easier for U with daily, more difficult with all other. Have a nice day hero :)

PS: I don't cry. Crying about game could be, if Aion Classic was the only one basic game i was playing ... But nope, Classic is or was an addiction, so ... Yes, I like old aion - THX God I had a chance to bite this old time.

As I predicted, unfortunately.

Galeas was right about Classic EU and its gameplay. Old Aion is amazing really. U played in 2008-2015 game, but i didn't. I love those old maps, music art - it's a magic and i don't write as a scam. I am rly excited, that i can log and even walk in old aion. I feel like i was playing with u guys that old era :)

It could be rly good game, but this bots and other bad things like nerfing drop is not good.

You see, I asked Galeas many times about bots and cheating. About this one case - he did not reply in any time.

I played a bit, like 4 months or so. I even purchased siels aura for 9 months - i am sure it is still valid if i will log in. But i stopped with three issues. First is just seeing bad drop rate ... Without dark poeta event there was a big difficulty to complete full gear. Second is personal issue. Third is - that game is way more expensive than live. Everything could be fine with 30EUR, if game I am playing is friendly, but it's not. So no way. I will not back. I came back to my lovely Aion free-to-play.

Such long time, and still poor rewards. How to play, if can't even get very good glyph matched to the character? Still locked glowing odians / runes and extreme items. Now 0 chance for legendary contracts. Also 0 chances for exclusive legends, like yustiel, ariel etc contracts from shards.

I cry seeing it, but what can i do?

The [Event] Mini Treasure Map can be purchased from NPC merchants for Kinah. You can also exchange 10 lots of them with the archaeologist for a [Event] Festival Costume Selection Box containing one of seven costumes.

Where to buy this map? Normal NPC Merchants does not sell it. Also in Pande there is not possible to buy any swim set.