Posts by robi1102

It is "pay to play" with pass p2w. But if U want to go back to old times, it is enough only Siel Aura. For me also, because all here know my crying about an ability to play in old maps because "i play since late 5.8 patch" :D

Nice to see You back, Shiemy. Heart for You: <3. Omg, 1.5 year break from visiting forum?

Actually they can not. They do not have ownership or permission from the actual Devs. That said it was already discussed in NA and turned down flat, guessing they said the same to GF......No matter how much the community WANTS something, GF cant provide it, and them refusing will result an a termination of the contract and their will be NO Aion. So that in mind Dont think do Champ. Sorry

IF devs asked Gameforge "RU interested in to have classic in EU?", then it was made also one rule, if Gameforge answered "Yes": EU community, EU region, EU mental, EU settings.

Refusing something by devs should be punished and Gameforge should stop their trying. But I am not a publisher. But publisher, if wanted really nice profit from this eu classic project, should negotiate with devs hardly and actively, the most when devs were probably trying break classic by 0 drop ow issue.

Nobody has to be an investor and so on, to know a basic rules.

Their game, but OUR Region.

They tried with NA solo without any listening, and what happened? I like, I love Korea - such beautiful, with amazing culture, different fashion, lifestyle ... But game should provide fun for region, where people live in. They have their own mods, settings etc - as we can see even by looking at their aion shop. This is why each region should ve its own mods, settings etc what match to the correct region. Why is it such difficult to understand? It is very friendly and easy mode.

Another unpleasant surprise for me. Deva pass premium does not only give you crowns but also items ap lvl 40. Apparently it won't be here for now, but it may appear in the future.

Without a clear confirmation that they will never appear with us, they also discourage players. Imagine you collect 4 months on ap gear and suddenly someone gets it for $.

Man, a few days ago Galeas answered:

Aion Classic Discussion ,

and also to my post below - in shown place, below

You can revert marked thread, to up, previous page - to see, to only one user asked LOL. Discussion about drop rate is started in post 1868 - i forgot the page, and also here, somewhere in previous posts.

He treats like asked only one user :) We all know, that there is not only one user, but probably whole classic community :D, but question is putted by several users - but probably all R waiting for an answer.

So probably we have to ask CM one by one - all people here or put one post and like by whole community xd. But I ask - what for, where there R putted several posts already, about drop rate? :D

If I would like to pay Siel Aura and then I can't drop even normal set from map - white, green, blue whatever consumable, because of bots I ask - what is my money spent to classic for?

They showed in stream one max elite mob - and there was a GS as a drop, and nothing more :D

why up to level 10, so u can make bots like in NA?

Why? 1-10 level is Ishalgen / Poeta. Is there valuable drop from mobs?

This idea for having free aura to max 10 lv, or 9 lv and 99.99% xp is probably for gather skins - which R probably many ... or for just "to see the game in better way". If so, so I like

Hi.

I want to say, that since 2 days I have bugged GF Client. When in Aion I press the "quit", the game is closed, but I cannot close the GF Client, because it says me, that game is already running. I checked many times - during this bug - my processes, and there were not active processes for Aion and also aion.bin .

Please fix the issue, because it is annoying.

Today I met it also, after You updated the news about classic, to the Client.

Thank You for reading, but I really force You to "report it" - Galeas or someone who can.

What is the Daeva Pass price? What will it contain?

The price is around 20 euros. You can expect the same content as other regions such as: Inventory pets, costume, consumables. We also removed Abyss Points items from the first Daeva Pass.

Abyss Points items - so since 2nd etc pass U will put perma, right?

So now I understood correct xd

Derpington: Since they change the worlddrops weeks ago (patch 2.5) no white loot drops any more. No in world, no in instances.... Im much in instanzes and the drops are so worse that you make so less money that you cant pay your soulsickness....

On retail when i make a twink, he needs maybe 5 millions kinah (Inventory place, bank, books) at start. The rest the twinks make it on his own. When i make twink now, the drops are so less, that he needs much more money from my other chars...

If Your plan is bot, what probably is not created to classic, it means You will cheat.

Live servers have tool, but classic probably not. To make twinks for kinah, U will be forced go to the instance probably, not farming ow 24/7 cheating ...

Did I predict?

Waiting for classic, to cheat again and break another game. Wise

Galeas U said in VOD livestream, that U "removed AP items from the 1st pass". I ssaw, yes. What in 2nd, 3rd and so on? Will U put the AP items back later?

Next question: Elite boss this maximum, lv4 drops only 1 valuable item or there is a certain chance of getting something more? Also - is it sellable / tradeable if not class item I play?

Next question: very important currency, like coins: silver etc - will U remove them from pass or Ull keep them there? Because i saw them in 1st pass in premium way.

Another one: what R those boxes in premium way of pass?

Last one: how to gather Quna?

So we talk about Aion CLASSIC and as Galeas already said in stream "We all got older and life changed" .. YES thats what happened and what do we have to do if we are not in school anymore and are working ? Oh true we have to tell our employer that we are going to spend some vacation, so we can play at least for a week or 2 like we did in the past...

No.

Just probably they agreed for OW Drop reduced close to 0, because NCSoft told Gameforge, that they can't decide about OW drop. Even ncsoft is a dev, but can't decide xd what will be in EU. Just Gameforge should press NO, and better to not have broken version. But it is not my decision :D I am only sad, because aion is game what i love since i started playing. I don't know stupid ncsoft thinking, to they R the one and only ...

Quick cash grabs makes less profit than the "long score".

What long score are you talking about? This game is nearly 14 years old and with classic they recycle only 14 year old stuff. There is no such thin as a long score for a 14 year old game.......

The whole thing about AION classic is to milk those people again as hard as they can who are stupid enough to pay them twice for the same thing they paid them already 14 years ago.....

Aion Classic is not 14 yo. U still talk about Aion Free-to-play. Yes, it is made of old Aion, but it will be probably a bit different game.

If it is milk people again I ask U:

1. did U watch first stream about EU Classic?

2. will U play this Classic?

If both R NO, so what is Ur post for?

they don't aim for long term success but rather a quick cash grabs

Exactly this.

Quick cash grabs makes less profit than the "long score". Quick is the big profit with a short period of time and Long is balanced profit with a long period of time. Long one has more profit over time. Every "stage" (stage: year) of working game with a "Long" model makes it better against this Quick.

Buy shoes made of polyurethane for 15EUR and buy made of leather for 150EUR. In which shoes will you walk longer? There R exceptions - as always, but believe in it is dangerous :D

If I could be a Gameforge, I do not accept their "not permission" about game released IN MY REGION. Their game, but MY REGION. I have more power than they - unfortunately. Just simply no pay attention to classic if it happens ...

You mean you would miss the opportunity to earn money be releasing an title only because the another company don't accept custom changes?

How to make money, if ncsoft probably left the ow drop problems same like in NA? If I was observing NA classic server and now I would hear from ncsoft "ow drop is not ur bussiness" - I say then: sorry, not such aion classic I would have in my region. Because I know, that it will be wasted money for just dead game after a one starting month sub. After it, shut down or idk - paying the license for a dead game, or maybe "contractual penalties" (google translate).

Bot problem can be solved with using server - client - server protection guard. Fighting with this problem by reducing - close to delete - the ow drop is not a solution, because players probably won't pay for stuff, what originally was available for free from ow

??

Maybe it costs some more effort and money, but if all want a health game, and then make money over time "because players = customers r happy, that they have very good playable version" - i think it is worth it. Maybe a bit later pure profits available, but available 100%.

This is my opinion about it.

Yes. This I was telling. It CANNOT BE, THAT EVEN DEVELOPER TELLS that publisher has not a permission for DELETION BAD THINGS WHAT RUINED other regions Classic.

If I could be a Gameforge, I do not accept their "not permission" about game released IN MY REGION. Their game, but MY REGION. I have more power than they - unfortunately. Just simply no pay attention to classic if it happens ...

Agree with:

I understand you depends on NC, but this should have been a mandatory condition before anything else. Without it, you should have give up on Aion classic.

This disbelief stage is "entertaining". I wrote in Classic topic NC is Boss and developer and they want $$$ while GF is middleman and so they want their $ too.
    Profit >>> "players" consumers, consume product and don't ask questions then consume next product. :) Wild Capitalism baby.

Decline, and go search a jerk in other region then >>> NC as a Boss - makes a bit normal beha and agree - we'll put such as U want and then give us kinah xd

Very wise fight against wild capitalism baby