Seasonable Honor Points table "stuck"

• Current player's honor points abyss ranking scores (profile --> abyss ranking --> individual elyos/asmo tab) is unsynced with the honor point's seasonable table for venerated trophies (menu --> community --> ranking --> honor points tab).

I think that day with the hotfix about venerated trophies maybe messed that up, and seasonable honor points table for venerated tokens "stuck" at that day's points and no longer loading current player's honor points anymore.

If it's visual bug only it's ok , but if it's not, my concern is it might conflict with the venerated trophies rewards in the end of the season (like, giving false venerated trophies rewards based on those "stucked" numbers, and not based on what currently the real honor points is for everyone)

You better have a look at it.

Drestam , Celes , Fossilo

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• Hi, this should be only a visual bug, however we will perform further checks in the next following days.

Greetings

Sadly, exactly as i predicted, today with end of the honor point season, venerated rewards and badges, was falsely calculated and distributed to players from that "stucked" honor point table that i reported a month ago, and not based on what currently the real honor points number was for every player when season ended today.

Dunno if anything can be done at this point, but this was 2 full months of siege participation we talking about. And the fact that you got warned about that a whole month ago its just... :facepalm:

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple