Posts by Keymaker

Because it depends. Did Germany voted to stay for summer or winter time? They might not have to change the clock.

That will only be implemented 2021 anyway?

Have been postponed again? Then nvm...

Last time I heard about it was last year and was to be changed this year.

The plan was if it was agreed to stop changing the times, then if they would stay in summer time, there would be a change this weekend and not change back in winter, If the decision was to stay in winter time, then there would be a change this weekend to summer, then back to winter in october and no further changes after that. But lots of complaints about it happening too soon.

The price of gold packs doubling was due to the Elite Rewards introduced again by Gameforge. and the price has sky rocketed on gold packs every time the elites came in as well as shugo game was put in (as noone put gold packs into the game but sold shugo tokens. But the price of gold pack directly influences everything else in the game and it's value.. 10 years into the game and we still don't have an aion coin exchange system where other mmo's have had this type of system for years.

Hero Trials kinah is a bit low. I can understand the hero trial quest for 1 million reward for prometun, as you would get 1 million reward from the kinah buff...(but hero trial is once only) so you're already at a loss of 3 million kinah. If you did all the instances on one character at the moment in full groups, you get somewhere just over 10 million kinah. The hero trials do not come anywhere close to that amount on one character alone. That is the problem.

Can we have a Junk Clearing Event.

It's basically an event where you look in all your inventories, bags, packs etc...and sacrifice it all to an NPC.

So anything like old armour or crafting mats that are no longer used, old manastones etc...

Reasonable rewards for how much u sacrifice.

And at the end of it then run a script to remove all the junk that is no longer usable.

And another thing , nothing personal , not refearing to u as Cookieee that does that. But if u sell the red piece on trade channel to people u don't know , are those all exp people ? No ! But after that they could have a chance to become exp doing the dungeon.

No offense but I totally understand why others wants it as they don't get some parts even after doing the runs for a lot times but as what you said before about gear,premade etc, you sounded just full of excuses. Have you ever done those instances? And I'm pretty sure it's not 10% of the community as what you also said it's a pretty EASY INSTANCE. Even my alts go to prome when I have extra time the only thing you risk is to get a ninja from a random group but then again you can just start your own premade then and don't get me start with the idk anyone blah blah blah as I started my main with scratch literally with random people that I never played before. And no we don't sell items as we give them to other group of friends that needs them so everyone can get what they need.

I have done the instances several times, yes but as we all know its so hard to get a red piece from few runs and not having the required stats ( enough theoreticly but not for everyone ) even with full purple and few of them including weapon +15 is a pain people asking for red gear on gearcheck 75% of times and it became frustrating and i think i am not the only person in this situation.

One red piece would give lots of people a chance to populate the end game content.

6.5 is coming soon with Pandora Human Complex Quests, where you will be able to get ultimate gear after repeating quests and getting mats. The gear is below ultimate gear for prometun, but it will be enough for u to use in Senekta and replace it with that gear. unlikely for them to give away any red parts soon when they will be much easier to get

Pretty sure we also had something similar, it was for the Fire Dragon Weapon and it wasn't too long after 4.5 was released.

I don't beg anything. If you start insulting the Aion team you will get banned.

As for the event: "[Event] Birthday Event -Will be activated on 28.02 until 06.03." There will be news about it tomorrow.

Conspiracy Theory: Info tomorrow will let you know that you need your instance entries...it is delayed so people waste their entries today and then be forced to use luna for the event. :P

There was no update as in new patch files, that means whatever event there is, it's not related to some new drops in instances. It's probably something using the shop or an already existing old event.

Or the content itself could have been patched in last week?

Galeas tbh I don't know why the info regardint events are not posted earlier... why we need wait until maintenance is over to see what the event is about? u guys already have the info...and its maintenance time....so at least we could read about them while waiting.

Im at work and I check forum a lot during work :)

Because past experience has proven that until the last minute an event can have issues and be cancelled (because of something not working on live for instance). That's the main reason. We prefer being sure that the event will actually take place before advertising it in order to avoid confusion in case something goes wrong.

Which event was cancelled after the info was put up first? I actually find the lack of information about events (and updates) up front, very tedious to the community, can we rename you corporate gatekeeper? :D :D Other games release event event schedules a month in advance, plenty of time to test and see if they work or not (because they test them on copies of existing servers in house)

feel free to update :)

Awww Senpai, you brought over the guide, cheers!

The last room has slightly changed since the guide was wrote.

All the platforms now become safe spots at the same time.

The boss pattern is now Beam Skill, AOE Floor skill with Safezone, Beam Skill, Full AOE.

This is probably now only relevant to newplayers who have never done it before or undergeared alts. Most players should be able to kill Kirskha before she even gets to the full AOE skill