Posts by MarsTechGaming

Galeas GF Scammed us . You guys said only one server for everyone play together but you Opened second server. What the actual fk?

If you don't like the fact then you can just stop playing, gameforge clearly stated they will be monitoring the situation and act accordingly.

Im repeating everything what information was came from GF. Why I wouldnt say anything if everything is not same as Its promissed?

I have live stream on (as other streamers) and we are looking so stupid . I have discord shear from my friends gameplay. WTF. In weekends if you would make Open beta server for ppl this would be problemed on that Beta and you would already fix it. But nooo. I dont know you guys waiting 20k players online and dont make Open beta?
    Galeas

Galeas can you please answer my question ?

1- we are on Sunday, you'll have to wait tomorrow at the earliest

2- Goodbye my Friends!

1 - stupid EU working times :D hala US (works every day, different ppl but its still on " I remember I bought Secret lab chair years and 3 month ago and Iv changed my mind needed to cancel that order and create new one and because it was night there was no operator to contact and cancel (at that time they didnt even had "Cancel button" and not even 24/7 operator to cancel it fast) :D next day my chair shipped and I lost two weeks before its back to Secret lab and they refund me. This is 2023 year world is mor faster than EU walks today.
    2 - "I'm not worried though as I leave you in very capable hands with Drestam and Celes. Be nice to them, they deserve it" if those guys are goods and in them first days they could help galeas in weekends to as them wishes ( I would do it) Its server opening and there is a lot of major questions about it .

To be honest Gameforge is so low quality dealer . Less than 2 days left before Grand opening one of the most exciting Opening last 10 years and we (Players who waiting this moment more than 2 years) dont even have full information about everything. 3 days ago we didnt even know what time (pm/am) server was opening .
    Sorry but So low, soooooo low . 0 professionalism

I think there will be 15-20k online at the start and its would be amazing if that amount of players will play on one server.

in a normal AIon, the server limit was 5000 people, I don’t think that in the classics the servers were expanded

They said one server . Im sure they know there will be 10k+ online at start so they wouldn't say one server than. Galeas can you please answer my question ?
    "can you give us information what numbers of players one server can handle?"

What is capacity of Main server which is ready? They must have server power how much players Its can handle. I think there will be 15-20k online at the start and its would be amazing if that amount of players will play on one server.
    Galeas can you give us information what numbers of players one server can handle?

All who complain about Aion Classic, are those who can't accept they need to play from fresh start to become OP again, are those who can't accept that they will be like everyone is, because that is the true meaning of a "fresh start". If u want instant drops and other fast things, u can play Live version, no one will stop you. We all are adults (most of us) and don't have all time to play like we did 11 years ago. Some of u still cry like back then. Aion Classic will be a fresh start for everyone and it will be as hard and as frustrating like it was back then, because it will start from 1.9. See you for fast drops and boring gameplay in 7.0+ in 2040 Aion Classic.

World drop its not about gear up. Its about world farm which gives us open world PVP :) and I see you dont know AION even old one. In 1.9 Aion gear is not much point in PVP because there is skill dmg. Even with pve gear you can bit governor with full gear if he/she dont know how to play . When you are sorc and hitting 6k dmg on one skill and enemy have 8k HP you think +10% pvp attack changes anything? 6k or 6.6k whats the different in second skill he/she goes down anyway.
    World drop is for open world pvp game as it was aion all the time and not for weakly entrys in instances and rest in safe zone.

Galeas stop fixing problems at the expense of the players. Increase in game moderators or do something from your side to fix bot problem. When I have to pay for play to you . You should do something from your own not only host server. Im paying to get full gameplay experience and you have to do your side job to catch bots and hackers.
    Fix problem easy "take off world drop" is easy way for you and its hitting players. That's so ridiculous when game provider avoiding them hard work and searching easy fixes who will hit players.
    As I told you since this is last region were classic gonna start I think at start will be 15-20k online. Its a lot of money so increase in game moderators.
    This game is enough old to you guys know where bots gonna farm and spot there regular moderator patrol.
    You know hat "Asterios"(Lineage 2 Russians private server) doing against bots and black markets? They block ppl even if you used bot,program,black market and one or more month left you have fear that they will block you. Example : I remember Asterios blocked 350 player guild for using some bug in game and didnt reported that bug to administration. 350 players in block list after 4 month since they used bug.
    Second Example : If you buy gold from some one and seller will be cached administration checking hole history of transactions and banning everyone who had communication with seller even after any period of time.
    So players fear to communicate with black market because even if they buy gold and first week is ok they have fear that they can be banned after 3 month of gameplay and time spent in game. You may buy 100$ gold at start but you can be banned after 4 month with all of your progress in game . This is hard fear and if you planet it ppl will not use black market. If ppl will not use black market than bots will be useless .

This is 2023 take experience from other games and other servers. Trust me take experience from private servers are good because they care them server much more.
    P.S Asterios is Lineage 2 Russians private server its works more than 15 years and have 9-13k actual players . You know how much players Russian official provider Innova have? 2-3k because they dont care much . Who care players and spending money for in game admins and local staff to full control the game is on TOP and its private server.
    I hope I will not get OFF TOPIC because all of this examples fully connected to AION CLASSIC and BOT,DROP system .

Galeas
    Heya Galeas , What about bots? Bots made huge problem on NA and KR version of AION classic, Any promises from your server about bots?

I'm not the type to make promises. As always we will fight them in the best way we can.

So only in game fight with reports? Not any guard upgrade or any system that catch botting programs?
    P.S I didn't play live server since 7.6 maybe? Any major updates against bots?

For obvious reasons, we don't communciate on the several ways and methods we have to catch bots ;)

Im on your side buddy :whistling: Just any in other games server always saying to players that they are buying anti bot guards every possible way against every possible new bot programs <3 Just I have good attitude with EU server and want to get big fun with this project but I dont want to face bots as it was on NA , Trust me most players didnt check situation on NA and KR but I did and It was not good.

Galeas
    Heya Galeas , What about bots? Bots made huge problem on NA and KR version of AION classic, Any promises from your server about bots?

I'm not the type to make promises. As always we will fight them in the best way we can.

So only in game fight with reports? Not any guard upgrade or any system that catch botting programs?
    P.S I didn't play live server since 7.6 maybe? Any major updates against bots?