Posts by MarsTechGaming

What the hell, Im asmodian and I can use rift in Heiron to teleport in Beluslan. So Elyoses can use Beluslan rifts to teleport in Heiron and wait players on rift area once they teleport in rift elyos will wait you there are you guys serious? Than make rifts in Cities and not on hills.
    Rifts on asmodian maps can be used only asmodians . Sparx

So this is the reason why my kisk on the hills in moorheim get destroyed while I was making spy-quest...

Yes and since I posted it non care

No one cares cause it has always been like this. ^^

It was not. I dont know when you started this game but in 1.5 it was not

Hello,
    1 month left server is up and 0 players got banned for AP trading. More and more closed communities are gathering and trading AP every 3h.
    They are killing same players every 3h and Administration dont care it. They are saying its impossible to catch AP traders if you dont make video of them :D So if 1 player kills 9 player every 3h and every day he gets 180k AP you cant catch it from "logs"? :D
    We playing pay to play type of server where Im paying for play this game and my money going only as "profit" not for development side who is responsible to check players fair game play and progress in game base logs .

I will make video for that and Im collecting documents for "how game forge acts after a numbers of reports" I bet I got some one who have money in Europe to make suite against GF for dont do anything for protect players who paying for play to give them fair game play. Video Inc soon

Thank you

What the hell, Im asmodian and I can use rift in Heiron to teleport in Beluslan. So Elyoses can use Beluslan rifts to teleport in Heiron and wait players on rift area once they teleport in rift elyos will wait you there are you guys serious? Than make rifts in Cities and not on hills.
    Rifts on asmodian maps can be used only asmodians . Sparx

So this is the reason why my kisk on the hills in moorheim get destroyed while I was making spy-quest...

Yes and since I posted it non care

Hello,
    Rifts have a problem. Usually rifts in regions are for service the faction who controls the region . For example
    Rifts in Beluslan is for asmodians and Rifts in Heiron are for Elyos.
    Problem is that Beluslan rifts can be used by elyos and Heiron Rifts can be used by asmodians.
    So if you are elyos who entered in beluslan than he can see the rifts in beluslan and use it for back in Heiron.
    What the problem? Problem is that Beluslan rifts which teleporting asmodians in heiron "some of the hills or any high areas" can be used by elyoses . So elyos can enter same rifts in beluslan which used by asmodians destroy them kisks and ruined the game.
    This is bug its need to be fixed ! This was not worked like this in past 1.9 or any patches
    5949-aion0019-jpg

Perhaps both of them cater to a different language forum normaly and are just stepping in for the time being? Just because they don't post (that much) on english forum doesn't mean they don't post anywhere else...

You can check where they are posting by clicking them profile and activities easy :)

You wanting something doesn't mean that will happen. Their job is to forward feedback, not answer every silly question on forum, especially if they got no answer provided.

I have no actual problems with directly saying something to them, i think its a good thing, i had a problem with the aroundabout way you chose to do it, felt very passive agressivy

Its a forum, Foooruuuum its means that you have to communicate with people, Why would I enter on specific game forum if I non will answer my question and in hide some one will feedback it to right direction? Really guys? So you talking with the wall and waiting until its will take action ? what a hell you seriously thinking that if you have a problem or discomfort and think something need to be change or improve just post here and non will answer you its will gives you motivation to do it again in future? are you serious? If they are sending feedback I want my feedback to for see that they are doing something. I played so many games and special game forum was for communicate with administration . People are entering specific game forum for two reason.
    Ask other players something and ask administration something. When you are asking players something you are waiting feedback by players and when you are asking administration something you are waiting feedback by administration ! its simple and this is how specific game forum worked . This forum was worked like that with Galeas .

i had a problem with the aroundabout way you chose to do it, felt very passive agressivy

such attitude (don't hurt anyone's heart) already destroying the planet :)

I can se "We" dont trust it because we dont see communication . Galeas was all the time communicated in forum community. Forum is for communication between server and costumers, It was past years and if something changed in 2 weeks I dont know.

When galeas said he leaves and leave us 2 ppl its means that he left from his position and we will get two ppl on that position . So we expect same attitude as galeas had.
    How any of we or you can imagine community manager to not communicate with community ?

if you click on their names you can see that Drestam last posted saturday, celes posted in november, why ask question that you already know the answer to? are you trying to passive agressively demand attention from the admins?

(see? thats how that feels like when another person is asking rethorical questions)

"passive agressively"? huh? fact is fact. aggressively or peacefully its fact so I want everyone to say something with duty and do them job with duty. I am asking and i am requestion. This thread is in public because we got public promise and that promise putted in a trash . Also funny thing is what? everyday I'm checking this thread shows that how administration ant care . Its makes me smile because when there will be livestream and I will remain them this thread in live .. Just want to see the reaction.

Hello
    First of all to Galeas "I'm not worried though as I leave you in very capable hands with Drestam and Celes. Be nice to them, they deserve it :)"

Really? Galeas where is those ppl? one week left since you left and those guys don't care forum. When you are opening now thread and you need to get information from GF staff non answering anything. This guys don't even active.
    Now forum is dead . You cant get information from staff team . Nice job

Hello
    This topic is for things that need to be improve.
    You can post everything here what you think need to improve.

For me
    #1 Soul Heal - This is to much, I know players have to pay 2kk + to heal souls . Its to much expensive even on start of the game . Since we are not in 2010 and games are less hardcore . The cost have to be less

#2 Server still have not stable ping - I know so many players are playing but its need to be fixed ( Many users means more profit for server so we need to play in stable ping)
    #2.1 If you dont using ping software you getting disconnect on Siege . This need to be fixed.

#3 Stigma's in steel rake - Me as asmodian are getting elyos stigmas and its ridicules . I already got 3x elyos stigma's last week of entry its means I had chanced get some good asmodian stigma's for sell but Im selling them in general merchant. one week left and still not fixed.

#4 Instance boss dropped items are cheaper than normal drop items - If you get drop gold item from boss and white item from normal mob wail cleaning the boss room. white item is 3x valuable than gold item from boss.

Daveius
    Any news about Soul sickness prices down? Its so annoying I know so many ppl who have -5milion xp its going up they need to spent 2kk kinah . Its dismoral so many players and when you are on LVL up death is part of the game (In case so many players didnt play so long so they die more often ) and when you need to pay 80k kinah on first death ( even on 40 lvl if you die you need to pay 80k kinah ) thats so bad on lower patch and on frash start server.
    You selling scrolls each for around 1.7$ its 1h scrolls and even you cant buy them more than 3x in a day . if you need more than you need to buy kuna bundle. Because of this shity greedy act trust me you will lose so many players. Why you doing it? Daveius

Friend list update problem will fix ever? Its have big problem. Since server start there is no update in SHOP for friend list .

It's a known issue - for now it can take a few hours to update properly, but it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Not any of my friends are in shop friend list since server start . How many hours its need to update 48?