Posts by Innit

why would anyone think they will do anything for this community? They keep up with adding promos with rng boxes... why would anyone in this community belive in anything they say? i mean, its obviously by now? they need money and this is the BEST way to earning money, adding stuff people doesnt need...:D:D:D

[...]

Edit by Isobel: Disrespect/Defamation

Elite Levels:
    [12th Anniversary] Ultimate Transformation Chance (21 types)

This is a 100% Legend contract! why would you guys even bother with adding: ultimate in there? Some luck guy of 1000 gonna get ultimate - we all know the RNG u set is as lowest you are allowed to set by nc.. these rewards was laughable! oh my good god! :D what a joke.

Just continue and be patient. You had some bad luck but the boxes/gear rewards are a lot better than tempus boxes. Those had gear(random class), mats and some other troll items in the table. Aphsaranta boxes/rewards only have armor parts in it^^ so you will get your set sooner or later.

You can farm kinah and buy fighting spirit gear from others too. But since it´s not easy to get wrapping scrolls the best way is to buy heart of aphsaranta gear, some people even already shout for selling their runs/drops. I´m not sure how they do the payment though, i guess with gold packs or something like that since it´s directly tradable, even on serverwide maps?

yes this is normal and you are not alone..... i have so many parts on each class, but not on my main... and solution is not running HoA .... just watch LFG how many premades p2w are selling slots for runs.... you need to pay to get gear or you must spent your life on new map

okey. Well i guess i have to patient then. - and gl getting them wrapping scrolls, i mean comon - people camping the spots with their alts sm's 24/7... :sleeping::rolleyes: then selling em for 1.5bill kinah or more...

Well, im only doing the quests that gives gear, then im out - im not doing anything else in Ahpspdsadadfjbskfbs land.. I dont care anymore for anything else. :sleeping:

Just wait till 9.0 xD and they'll give you another helper kerub armor equivalent of HoA xD

Yeah, thats the sad part :D

I'm a painter and I keep getting magical cloth or chain. You're not alone. It's very frustrating but unfortunately, this is just RNG so it's normal.

:(?( 'Normal' with htis bad rng <X i understand if i got ever 10-15 part for my class, but im on 35 parts now, and not one for me. :rolleyes::sleeping:

Run the instance Heart of Apsarantha and roll on the chestpiece. It will give you 1 random piece of gear that you can use for your class.

Im not getting invited to that, becuase im in helper gear atm :D the irony.. :rolleyes:

Can someone please tell me HOW to get Fighting spirit gear in Aphsaranta for my class? Till now i've gotten over33 pieces of gear and not a single one for my own class.

I don't know if this is normal or not..... If it is, this should be changed!! when you dont get a single piece of gear since 8.0 its beginning to get boring and im not wasting my time to get gear i whom isn't to my own class.. Long term? Nah this isn't long term, this is boring.