Posts by Ibarus

Heremim Mine is absolutly insane for Abyss :D

And Stella is quite nice, cause i can get Stigmas and with some luck a ultimate armour piece, even though its just protectorate (i think)

If i have my full proc gear, farm makarna NM/prome NM /ara and acquire all ambush/burning altar stuff and +15 the whole gear, how do i get starshine/ciclonia then? is starshine beshmudir as well or can i get ciclonia and starshine from HM prome/HM makarna?

Thanks for all the awesome answers!

You guys really helped me :)

I do have 2 more questions tho.

1. Since the abyss is nearly gone, what is the best and most efficient way of farming abyss points for the daevanion chests? I ran coins yesterday and made around 10k in 20 minutes, but that would be hell of a long time to get even one chestpiece. And i get those lugbug treasures, but thats just enough for one chest a day.
    2. How do i get stigmas these days? Only for like 80kk (exaggerated) in the broker?

Love y'all and good luck this week :)

Okay, thanks for those informations :)

When i do have the gear from kata and inggi, should i try prome/makarna/BM afterwards and simultaniously get daevanion skills? or should i plus those items first and get daevanion and then try to get into prome etc to get even better gear?

Hello fellow Daevas,

i've played in 1.5 and made a massive break on aion. I played it like last year and quit pretty quickly again. Now i want to play it a bit longer and reached level 80 yesterday.

I did two "windstream" quests, some weeklys and my dailys and im wearing the "Dragoon Legions Ultimate" Set, which u get from the Lugbug chest at level 80.

1. But what shall i do to advance in gear? Should i run Udas and Esoterrace till i get the ancient set, plus it on 15 --> prom-- > makarna ?
    2. Or even other instances? Which are really worth running to get gear?
    3. Or should i even start on getting runes and odians or even the daevanion skills and then gear and then the other stuff?
    4. Should i focus on the other windstream quests first?

I will still do weekly and daily quests, no matter what, but i am in need of a pathway to make sense out of aion these days as a lot of things changed.

Thank you in advance :)