Posts by ravenshifter

Chill guys, Gameforge is already working to solve this problem, there is a +25% coin promo in the shop.......

But the most funny you have some people who defend the promo event for example you have someone who writed this for the promo shugo game :

When you see this kind of comment it doesn't surprise me gameforge continues to put some event p2w

Now I not saying this is fact but how do we know it was a real player who wrote that? we don't just like everything else

i will write you a message private i will explain you

Chill guys, Gameforge is already working to solve this problem, there is a +25% coin promo in the shop.......

But the most funny you have some people who defend the promo event for example you have someone who writed this for the promo shugo game :

When you see this kind of comment it doesn't surprise me gameforge continues to put some event p2w

So wie man es mit 6.0 schon machen wollte.

Die 6.0,6.2 Updates... haben mich die 5.8 so bereuen lassen, dass ich damals dachte, die 5.8 sei das schlechteste Aion-Update, aber ich lag falsch, dies zu denken.

Wenn ein Aion Classic herauskommt, ist mir das Upgrade egal, solange es kein Upgrade über 6.x oder höher ist.

Ich stimme Ihnen vollkommen zu und es hat mich ein bisschen geärgert, wie gf es gewagt hat, die Schuld auf den privaten Server zu schieben, ohne sich selbst zu hinterfragen.

Denn für mich sind der Hauptschuldige für den Verlust der Spieler nicht die privaten Server sondern gf und ncsoft.

Do you know how many players they use now AHK > program? THE event on this Christmas was with 3 part system / How many of them use hacks? skills don't matter anymore, if come any new player in the game don't have any chance to do end game instance that is for sure and if someone wanna tell me he can pls make a video and I will donate for it

Gameforge is banning all cheaters, hackers and macro users on daily basis. Please stop saying thigs like this.^^

People who said gameforge don't ban cheater are just conspiratorial people.^^

There will be an event in February... my predictions: no leg forms until then from free events and during that event you will be able to get forms only from running promos in the shop ;)

why i have impression the event will be when you fail 3 fusion of 6 legendary transformations you will have an ultimate transformation .... or something like that

Nein. Im Ernst jetzt. Da ist mehr los als z.B. hier auf Odin. Man sieht Spieler quasi auf jeder Map, Altgard, Morheim, Belu usw. Und das nicht wenige.

Ja hier will man uns nicht mal erlauben von diesen zu schreiben ..:rolleyes:

Als wir das letzte Mal im QA LERCER-Stream über private Server gesprochen haben, haben sie es gewagt zu sagen, dass es die Schuld der privaten Server wäre, wenn das Spiel sterben würde ...

Sie können es in diesem Link hier hören

da lief aion in europa aber noch oke. der masterserver kam in korea glaube ich als wir irgendein 4er patch hatten. glaube sogar noch vor 4.8.

jetzt gerade hat der offiziele server doch weniger spieler als die meisten p server. zumindest würde ich jedem der aktuell aion spielen würde auch eher ein p server anraten als sich den durchfall von patch hier anzutun.

generell steckt hier doch keine mühe mehr drin. keine moderation, kein nix.

Das Problem mit einem privaten Server ist, dass er illegal ist und daher jederzeit abgeschaltet werden kann.

und dass es oft viel mehr russische Spieler gibt als andere Sprachen... also fliehen die Leute von dem fraglichen privaten Server, weil einige von ihnen die russische Sprache nicht verstehen.

I'm quite certain an official classic server will also pull quite a few people from private servers. It will be interesting to see how far the classic server will go, from the looks of things 3.x and 4.x are the most popular pserver patches, but I'm unsure if that's because those are the files they have available that are the least buggy, or if that's the patches people enjoy the most. (I'm not sure how strict the pserver taboo is but if we're not allowed to even mention them pls don't censor my entire post :()

Well 4.6 was really liked if im remember but 4.8 was so hated because destruction of katalam , some map deleted ....

Personaly i liked 4.6 but i understand also if some player like 2.x or before but i think if im not wrong people liked 2.x or 1.x because it was subscription and not free to play (maybe i have wrong) .

We are experiencing issues with the EXP boost and we can only provide for now a 200% buff instead of the 300% announced.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused and we will make sure to run another event soon. Thank you for your understanding.

So to translate that last sentence meaning it will stay.Future promise and thats about it.Thank you very much. #not.

And the most funny someone asked to be sure at galeas if it's 300% on discord and galeas said yes General Event Discussion LMAO

high level of professionalism

one music i loved and still listen on guild wars 1 with the best extension

Thats got some "this is our final stand, we must fight them and hold them here or they will destroy the city" vibes

Well if i remember correctly the music its only played after the final boss was dying and also played when you create or selection a character if im not wrong.

But another music i liked in a game is this :

it was the first time i listen metal music when i listen this music.