Posts by killjoyy

You're too slow, "Fated Vergelan" is killed or damaged too much by friendly NPC even before you'll get there.

Repeat and try to be faster, it's poor Q design.

Use food/shards/transformation/titan Coin to boost your stats

thanks for the suggestion , i'm a cleric and went on a mad rush and got him

doing this quest and i'm stuck.....

done all or it up until this point where the quest log says....

help exhausted lania and destroy fated vergelan (0/1)

in the center room there where a couple of mobs which i've cleared out , there are lots of injured friendlies and exhausted lania which she is clickable and gives some quest dialog and ends conversation nothing more.......there is nothing else to kill/attack as i've searched the place over multiple times , even dropped the quest and retook incase it bugged ...still nothing.

no clickable doors or anything of the sort as i've searched everything.

okay so i got my A-T to lvl 80....i guess with this limited (VERY limited) tiral of the game i'm done , it's in no way new player friendly the lag is absolutely awful too...

started the 80 zone to find what might as well be 100000 million billion quests without any clue of what direction to take from here on out .....to top it off any attempt to DO the quests leads you on treks half way across the landscape to get 1 shot by a mob (or groups of them) no way to fly or teleport to a location as they are all blank (even when i've ran all the way there and died multiple times doing so......

ignored by the oh so elite players just going about with there maxed out every things 1 shotting everything in sight , ignoring me dying , stealing mobs I'M trying to kill for a quest so i don't get credit.

had several mobs on several occasions chase me across the land for over ten minz (they usually have a set distance before they reset) only for me to just give up and let them kill me because you know it's pointless......

limited to 2 character slots so actually testing characters is not allowed unless you wait 7 days for it to be deleted so you can try another (unless you PAY of course) no access to auction house again unless you PAY.

sad sad style of gaming these days , everything is micro transactions this micro transactions that , pay your way through or don't bother noob ........have no probs with subs but pay walling everything is beyond stupid and has ruined gaming over all and that's why most of these games die....

anywho ....off back to wow they can have my cash lol

dropped gunner , started aethertech and the difference is absolutely huge.

gunners damage is poor (and having it so gear dependant during lvling is stupid not to mention the heals being pathetic and long cd's)

aether on the other hand has high damage from the start , heals are perfect.

having to kite on a gunner with such poor damage output still takes ages and since lockdown skills are too short to even matter you still taking huge amounts of damage (this even compared to a cloth user which doesn't even take as much)

EDIT: got stuck at 62 with gunner because it was incapable of surviving a quest mob so no progress.

started aether last night with no probs what so ever , currently lvl 78 after 1 night.

okay so i know i've only been playing a few days now , not that hard to get in to...

lvl'ed spirit master to 79 , very very easy

lvling a gunner currently lvl 62 , damn annoying as hell weak and has to heal after every single mob , it's own heals are super super weak , seems to freeze in between skills for a few seconds each time , hits tiny numbers compared to spirit master (even without pet) heal cooldowns are 1m 30ecs which in its self is really pathetic.....have to use pots almost constantly as soon as they are up again .........seems not worth playing to me even though i like the PLAY STYLE which it seems is all it has to offer.....

on the spirit master i died once i think , on my gunner ....jeez i lost count now...can't even do the main quest as the boss type mobs pretty much one shots me , it was nothing remotely like this on a cloth user barely any healing needed , high damage output and so on....

so tell me is it really worth me putting effort into because i'm about ready to throw gunner in the bin.