Posts by Vihtamean

Nox33 don't worry i said it because i'm sure people will report it i agree with you it depend of OW drop it help everyone because ALL are able to farm just be lucky

Maybe the function to be afk and bash mobs is just correct stop say this is a trash version in a video i heard if an asmodian or elyos kill you it's done you stay afk and kick out of game because your char is sleeping front of bind point lol it depend of what they want add as this new content it's clear during night all people wanna farm but don't you remember about drop rate ? You are crying now because you see it as abusive but when u will farm 1 week/2 week lol if u just have kinah/useless things you will come here again and ask to improve rate so it's vicious circle

Goldpack was not my main message just took it as example. I told about the broker for variety of new items it's about activity and people on each server. I'm playing on Ragna elyos and i switch to Storm elys to check how odians or runes are selling so with always the same people with to much kinah it's the real problem to be equal but this is competition right ? So new content is just long to get and people sell it to expensive for no reason lol. With more than 10kkk, what would you buy really, no manastones, no enchant stone and don't appoint reidentification. HL people got their optimal set (PvE/PvP) before 7.5 so always same people will up (with kinah they gonna have their +5 odians/runes etc so difference will stay where it is)

Of course i mean this reward is like a choice to buy it every week u have to do 1/2 runs to get it and if you don't have the slot you want you do it again but what about other item like Solaris (it is as a bonus for me don't need this weapon skill to be really strong ) so to be honest it's hard/long to get any odians for your class or rune with specific effect for right transformations so it's not an event it's just a shop you must do to get new items. Also there is problem of identification if you don't have each week your slot so runes is useless and you just lose this event and other rewards

Sure they should put rank s minion and ( old ) apostle contract to people who need but don't give it as best rewards really so much people need it while other people don't care it, so with Stormwing event was nice, let people access to better runes / odians or more fragments. It's useless to add restoration stone as reward like on Steel Rake, if we have to reidentifie more than 10 times to have right color/type slot, or all odian/rune slot.New effect push player over standard step and they will be more active to done instance. Pvp didn't change on 7.5

Stop cry about any merge which make a lose of frame really it's one problem but look each broker for new contents some server could deliver more Odians/runes for example so add why not a cross server broker to share opportunities to all grow up and don't pay same people, they are rich and catch your lazy behavior on any (long) farm.

Look at goldpack price on Storm and compare it to other server nevermind it's to much because people need money to buy better things like improved stigma but these players stay on game and focus more the game content so let's fix any relation with universal broker