Posts by SweetyBG

Dont tell me this RNG works good!This is the most bugged game in all world.Everyday tons of bugs.Dont tell me something here work perfect!!!100 times on row is not normal!If someoone find how the game cheat the players you know only to tell him he is crying.He is not crying he is smart and find how some ........ try to screw him to force him to give them money!!!!!!!!!Robbers!!!

You are probably from the game.Staff of the game.Your job is to defend the game.I find how the game cheat the people i post and 1 min after this you always reply and say this is normal always this is normal this is normal.In dumaha 4 peoples full ulti kill boss for minutes but one special guy kill with 3 hits.This mean the guy have millions magic attack.You will say this is normal too because you know only this is normal this is normal close your eys dont see the cheats and play the game

Manastones socketing and enchanting.From time to time this funcsion buged and you start fail and fail.Fail after fail.Ussualy bad luck is when you try 5 times and have 4 fails.But when this happen always file 20-30-50 times on row.If you file 50 times on row this is not bad luck this mean something is wrong with the system.One normal thinking brain cant think its normal to file 50 times on row.Now i will receive comments from admins and moderators who will say yes this is normal because this is them job to try to make you think this is normal and to continue trying and to lose everything.Because when you lose everything you will insert money in the game.When your enchanting bugged and from +14 you going to 0 you probably will insert money.Or when you lose all manastones 50-100-200 you will buy with money.If you are normal thinking human and you see 5-10 fails on row you must be stop and to wait few days the bug to stop because you can continue and you will receive only fails.This happen from time to time.When this happen you can lose 100 stones or manastones for 5 min and all to file if you no stop!This can be happen one time in the week or one time in the month but probably will hapen and when this happen God to help you if you have many stones because you will lose all of them.You can lie the kids but you cant lie the adults!I allready know about this bug how from time to time start fail after fail 0% chance for success and the player must stop and wait .

Every week field glory missing from my account!!!!

from 20% to 30% in all places!!!!

Before 10 min i was in gelkamaros complete quest back in inggison and see over 20% field glory missing in all places!!

This happen already 3 times!!!

Sounds like your first day in aion or any mmorpg.

If you rage like this because of 18 stones, better don't continue playing. There will be much more bad luck because of rng.

Iam rage because the system is broken for my account.I just cant socket manastone!!!I catr 100 more times and always will be fail!!

It´s not broken you just have bad luck, stop crying already.

18 stones failing is perfectly normal in this patch.

Tell me someone who have 18 fail on row not 18 from all 18 on row!!

Sounds like your first day in aion or any mmorpg.

If you rage like this because of 18 stones, better don't continue playing. There will be much more bad luck because of rng.

Iam rage because the system is broken for my account.I just cant socket manastone!!!I can try 100 more times and always will be fail!!This is not 18 stones this is 18 stones on row i can make them and 50 on row!

Its not a bug that your manastones fail, its called RNG! and Bad luck.

Also posting this 3 times doesn´t help it will only get you in trouble

18 files on row is bad luck????

i can try and 100 mroe manastones to make 118 files on row and then you will say again this is bad luck??

The support in this server is ONLY for payment questions because this server is created only to receive money.If you have game problem GO play other games.My account is bugged.My manastones socketing no work.Absolutely every manastone fail.18 manastones on row.I can try 20 more they will fail too.I contact support 3 times and nothing.They cant do nothing this is the answer.What they can do then????In all other game ih you have problem bugg the support fix it.Here no!!In this server support is too busy playing the game pvp!This server is not test,he is like all others and then he must have support.Who will fix my problem???Who will fix my bugged account???Maybe i must contact general office to appoint people support who will do them job.

Today 9 manastones fail on row

9 on row

I can try and more and they will fail too

Because they do this to force the people to pay money

I no gonna lose my time to play farm and then the manastones to fail

You just screw the players and force them to pay money!!