Posts by EzGuarD

If you wondering about AION fps.

Any of them will give you better fps in this game.

on other games you will see some difference but not that much

No Galeas you doing it wrong. A really BANhammer means to follow his account by his ip adress and also ban the main account as well. This is the only way you can do something about that. If they see that the main account its also banned they will chill out and stop botting.

You should start implement this method in your's/GM list and doing it with no regrets

Sorry for the double post

How do you know this isn't what is done already? I didn't explain how we proceed ;)

There is no need for some one to tell me how you procced. i've been in the same spot couple of years ago and i know what i'm talking about.

Simple as that,. it's not implemented.

The reason?

it's not financially convenient for you ;)

Have a sweet sleep

No Galeas you doing it wrong. A really BANhammer means to follow his account by his ip adress and also ban the main account as well. This is the only way you can do something about that. If they see that the main account its also banned they will chill out and stop botting.

You should start implement this method in your's/GM list and doing it with no regrets

You can change an ip adress quite easily.

When you add .0 at the end of the ip adress you ban all the possible ip's that ip can generate

Why did you remove the minion contract box from mobs?

because of bots.

They're still there. Check turtles, spiders in lakrum and North East. The same bots every day 24/7. Some are "protected" by their mains. Wouldn't it be easier to use the banhammer rather than kill off the only means of possibly earning some kinah? How hard can it be? GM whispers, bot ignores, ban IP.

We use the banhammer every day. They keep on creating new accounts. You seem to not realize the scale of manual work it represents. We ban hundreds of bots every week already. It is though faster to create an account when you are a bot user than check and ban accounts on our side. That is why you still have bots in-game. The fact that there are still some bots doesn't mean this measure will not decrease their number drastically. We noticed a big increase with that drop and had to take action.

The only treadable think can be looted in OW , and force us to fuse the minions?

Are you one of the botters that you complain about that?

It's not like you gonna farm OW on non-main anw + being able to buy it via broker is actually p2w fiesta, about which you complain in the second part of the post (tho i fail to see how shugo gold can be connected with p2w)

I am the only one who manage to get 4 boxes in 4 hours of farming on storm server asmon side

Galeas You mentioned that you were considering ways to balance the economy and make gold packs more affordable on the broker (400kk minimum is out of reach of many players)

To play each month and get any shugo coins for morphing they must now buy one in the cash shop.

Is this intended?

We never said directly we would make goldpacks more affordable in the broker but yes in general we would like to try to regulate the economy a bit after the recent inflation and that should help with GP prices too. It started regulating itself a bit already from what I have seen (as it always does). GP prices always rise a lot with every elite level round but it then also always decreases after. There should be some measures to help improve the situation but I have nothing concrete in my hands yet (some micro measure might have already happened with some events even thought it was not obvious). Whenever this is the case, I will inform you.

Why did you remove the minion contract box from mobs?

The only treadable think can be looted in OW , and force us to fuse the minions?

Dont come with and blame the bots because since yesterday you guys did NOTHING about that and i also cant consider this a solution since its a fail.

Shugo coins for crafting?

Why dont you first IMPLEMENT the item IN-GAME and after to do this freaking move?

It's 1000% straight pay to win

Couldnt you guys do it more obvisouse than this?

Like to add the scroll in the cash shop to?

I know the company need money but f00k..not like this man. No

I personally had enought

Well. As the title say i would like to know what are the stats cap for pvp and pve full ultimate gear since i cant find anything specific on the forum

Thank you

We had a problem with the Hero trials. We will go live in a minute but more info is coming on HT.

Galeas Seriously? How comes that every single time you guys implemented the hero trials , Had a problem with it??

Or maybe the RNG God Numbers were to generouse?