Posts by Vashiro

[ANKIETER] NAJWYŻSZY STOPIEŃ ZWIĘKSZENIA DO 100%

Witajcie ludzie,

Trzymam się krótko. We wtorek otworzyłem wątek na forum angielskim, w którym prosiłem GF o zwiększenie wskaźnika dropu Ultimate Items.

Sprawdź na chwilę: -> [QoL Suggestion] Ultimate Drop increase to 100%

Weź udział w ankiecie. Użyj tłumacza Google https://translate.google.com/, aby przetłumaczyć wątek!

Dziękuję za poświęcony czas.

:slove:

Vashiro

How did they manage to partner a player that bashed Gameforge and Aion for years?

Amazing

It wasn't for years. It was mainly for the 5.0 KR design and the westernized version for Gameforge which was flawed. I also never did it to an extreme and rather stayed objective and had good arguments. I simply stated the flaws and what could have been done better. I obviously also stated that I would not play that version and quit. However, things got better with 6.x so I am glad that I have returned. Also they chose me for various reasons. They didn't choose me only because of my popularity. They wouldn't take someone that would criticise them in a bad way like a ticking bomb. I had my reasons back then and as Galeas mentioned, it's past mistakes.

Anyway, people can change and so can Aion EU because people pull the strings behind the scenes.

Cheers :)

Hello there Daevas!:slove:

I'm just your everyday guy who likes video games. I've been playing games since the age of 6. The first console I owned was the SEGA Mega Drive (SEGA Genesis). My favourite game on SEGA was Sonic the Hedgehog. As I "grew up" I eventually got a Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and a Gameboy. My video game obsessed life was flipped 180 degrees when I had to move to a new country at the age of 11. I got back into gaming when I turned 13 years old. I owned a Gamecube and a PlayStation, but enjoyed PC games the most due to the better graphics it provided. I loved strategy games more than RPGs, such as Command and Conquer, Pharaoh, Caesar, Age of Empires and so on. Gaming isn't controlling my life, but it's something I do at least an hour a day. :)

Now I'm yapping quite a lot about myself without telling you who I am. My name is Matthew, I was born on August 9th and I live in a beautiful state of Austria, Salzburg. I can speak three languages fluently: German, English, and Arabic (that's the country I had to move to and live in for 7 years). Some people wonder if I understand Korean. I don't, but I want to learn it someday. I understand some Korean words due to the games I played in Korean and figuring out what they mean.

I am a partnered AION Gameforge streamer on Twitch, mainly playing AION but I fit some variety in there every now and then.

I'd label myself a veteran since I've played AION since it was released in Europe. I used to play Cleric, Ranger, Spiritmaster, Gunner and Aethertech. I am currently playing an Asmodian Chanter on Deyla. Hit me up if you have any questions. I can't promise that I have an answer for everything, but you can at least try. I am always up to help the community.

You can see my social media in the signature below~ :cookieshugo:

Matt~