Posts by FinnishGuy

about bugs pet couldnt loot key in Narakali i couldnt either so had leave instance

About farm event do it early morning or late night otherwise you get killed or lose seeds by own faction, and gather like 20 seeds at least less job less stress easy win

Narakalli you can get a bug that the key mob doesnt spawn.

If I remember right the bug happened if you didnt open all prisoner cages first and killed one of the bomb mobs on the way. That caused that key mob does not appear. A bug that been there since beginning of solo Narakalli.

i had also no updated on a quest in PW was 29/30 but that was cuse i lost 1 bunny like a tard :)

so maybe if quest dont update it might be u lost by mistake 1 bunny maybe...consider this fact also....

We been seeing before also people doubting about bugs, but many of us do actually count the bunnies they kill to avoid misssing one. You can even look at log history on how many you killed at the end of run.

First of all, such nice comeback by bringing up "How cool it is to bring hate". Do you really think I am typing here for fun to cause "hate"? Because I am really seeing so many bugs lately(*been a long time already) with every event. Isn't that is enough source to doubt that is anything actually tested? I mean even the tester can be bad at his/her/it's job. But lets say that it is so big difference between "test server" and "live server" when implented. I guess we just have to adjust that Aion EU Gameforge version of events will always be buggy, because they are tested on test server but wont work properly in live server, since they some reason are so different.
    If you think anything else, you are just a hater. Right? I mean there can't be anything wrong with testers or their version of server if something is bugging on live server, these two are different things, right? So questioning about the bugs makes you a hater. Alright then.

Do you think it is fun for players to do bugged things? Dont you think players would rather get the event applied to them without any kind of issues and have a fun experience?

And seeing how you bring that events are calculated that people can abuse and hoard event items. People can already do that, basically people already do that, since many of the events are brought from RUS / Korea or any other Asian server anyway.

And there is easy fix for that too: Maybe NCsoft should create event items that can't be hoarded in advance for events then. Problem solved.

Also it is a trust issue even how you wanna bend it. You don't trust players not to hoard items before events and destory a long term goal gameplay. I guess thats why some parents tell to their child that internet goes off at sleep time, it's not a trust issue right?

But as I read forward this thread it clearly it is not a PTS server, it is early access server with cash shop in it and no events ever applied to it. Got it. Personally I wont attend to that server then, I guess it will have same restrictions as live EU server anyway with long term goals, so I would have to become pretty much a real nolifer to play on two servers.

Not to mention someone brought up that should be private test server with QA / Veterans. We already saw how that ended up earlier.

Anyways, this clarified still things for me and I will not expect much anymore.

It means exactly that. They already removed the cube option account wise and transformations too.

Samething with Hero Trial: you can do it on different server and collect the rewards on another server.

But in overall: You can only get rewards once per account.

Also if there would be ways to exploit, dont you think many would find these out pretty fast and be able to report them? Basically you will have hundreds of people testing the servers and content out or are you indicating that all those few hundreds players wouldnt report the bugs?

Do like one MMO did that they rewarded testers on their main servers for reporting bugs on the test servers with rewards like: titles, skins, etc.

If the events etc. were actually tested and made properly, there is no way to exploit them.

Also this is something that kinda pushes community further apart from the publisher. Trust issues. Yes there are players who would exploit and abuse, but at the sametime to handful of people Gameforge Aionteam have made changes to this game that causes everyone to suffer due to trust issues.

But I guess we will be untrustworthy Aion community. Like Prison mentality where outside world news can't be told to inmates because they could be plotting something, we are also restricted with freedom such as shugo gold in morphing, "Long term goal" is like a longer prison sentence.

Since the HT are reseted and there is still 3 days left and since HT are "only" GF development could you please add some shugo gold into the reward list. You dont need ncsoft for that according to forum users.

The many morph crystals we get are kinda useless since you cant do anything with them anway, because you lack of shugo gold?

I got better suggestion, remove the Shugo Gold from Morphing alltogether. We are anyway restricted by getting pvp stones.

The onething people actually can do hard work for, is getting restricted because it is not RNG.

Wouldnt it be silly not to test events even in test servers?

Also if these are tested, I would really suggest getting a new person to test them.

Because there are things that would been very obvious to notice even with a "first glance".

Not always obvious for a developer, it's the reason games are QA tested before release.

The Aion EU producer says GF currently are working on a public test server which will enable us to do their testing but as to how and when or if it will be applicable to hero trails we don't know and I suspect Galeas doesn't know either.

Well this still indicates that nothing been tested anyway. Considering how long this game been now published under this company and they are bringing up tests only now? I mean, sure I understand they will let us test for free and find bugs etc. which is a smart way to do. But it also brings up that I don't think they been testing any of this themself before releasing it.

Such simple problems and mistakes keep getting through the release. In many companies this would be unacceptable, I personally started to think this community as "hobbiest" community, that they are doing their best etc. but today I realized again that we are talking about an actual company that is supposed to do their job properly. They are getting paid for what they do.

And is this the best they can do? Step up the game a bit really.

What if a car company started to release cars that are not tested properly."Sometimes you can't turn left, but it's fine you can just keep turning right until you are facing the right direction".

hmm.. i'm glad that you guys fixed the pvp hero trials (ashu, rt), but why did you screw up dumaha's quest now? XDDD logic?

Because there is not enough testing and putting time and effort to fix it. We still see same bugs, same issues as long time ago and you can clearly see that hero trial is released without testing anything whatsoever. Because there are things that would been very obvious to notice even with a "first glance".

If they had put more time and effort for Hero Trials function, codewise, testwise etc. I am sure they would have a properly working feature.

But currently this reminds me of the times when students are trying to make a schoolproject and getting notes about issues, but they dont care about the score points as long they can pass it.

Because let's be real for once: This kinda programming and mistakes all the time is rather unacceptable from a company that considers themself professional publishers.

If I were to publish a game and I saw this kinda commitment for the game release, I would for real consider another publisher. I for real did forget that we are actually talking about a real publisher company and not any freetime hobbiest server "owners", thats why I kinda would expect more professionalism from them.

With all the weird responses, bugs, secrecy and so forth. I personally started to think Gameforge community as "People doing this as free time" mentality. I lost the professionalism thought f

I must admit:

I did +9 stigmas with only 1 account, but then again I consider myself lucky with those.

I see what happened..... since saturday was supposed to get more subquests.

We dont get to do 2 subquests sametime.

Instead the old subquests since wednedsay on saturday changed for new subquests.

So basically every week we will do same subquests 2 times. But you have to finish the quests between Wednesday and Saturday night.

Saturday you need to finnish them before Wednesday.

Subquest 1: Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

Subquest 2: Saturday / Sunday / Monday / Tuesday

Question is:

Will the event work as intended after Wednesday or will there be again issues and problems where people waste their time and hours sameway ?

Will they reset sameway again and say "We put 1 more week" ontop of the 1 extra week.

Since they are clearly focusing to fix 1 thing at the time, instead of gathering a bigger list of problems and fixing them alltogether (well these should been fixed before even releasing it, I mean several of these could been tested before putting it live).

Especially since many of the issues that occured now, have occured before too.

This is why I think it is silly to bring HT this early. Test it properly in test servers that are coming, before bringing it live here.

And those QQing for dred/runa, you have respectively 6 attempts to do 10/5 rabbits. Even with legendary PvE gear, it is still doable with the proper organisation. Aion is a game that is not intented to be played on your own.

Fun fact: Not every kill is still updated always when killing something. I went to alliance in Sanctum and I was the only one who did hit the Prickly that spawned and killed it.

Some players got update ; Everyone didnt and even I didn't get update who killed the prickly with 100% damage. I waited to next day and still hadnt gotten update.

So think when this happens in Esoterrance, Beshmundir Temple etc. It's not only Dredgion/Runa.

Let me guess the next response.

"Stop QQ, use luna to buy reset".

Im curious of next weeks quests , i just hopre they wont put Beninerk and pw hm...if they do that now all will able to compete them.

They started with a nice event hope they wont mess it up in the end

I hope they wont make mistake and involve pvp into Hero trials. They already involved Runa and Dred, which kinda can already cause that everyone wont be able to finish it. (Many can be unlucky and get all the time opponents that wont let them leave the spawn).

PvP should not be involved in event's in my opinion, because it always got reverse affection towards pvp than hoped.

Well I am hoping that Gameforge will more and more understand how important it is to have good relationship between staff and community too.

There are things that been showing that they try to get closer towards the community.

Secrecy is a bad thing in relationship, especially acting secretly openly and telling it is a "surprise". This is not a good approach at all.