Posts by Xeon

Its just my opinion and maybe im wrong but to be honest mainly its not gameforge that have to be blamed for how the game is now but Ncsoft.
    Compare Gameforge's Tera and Aion, ofc its not perfect either but the bussines "model" and the way they were able to handle things in Tera is a lot better or was idk how much changed in Tera since i checked it last time tbh.
    Its not like ncsoft would let gameforge to make a lot fairer shop / game compared to NA since if im right they have control over shop prices here too not just events , while gameforge is saving face for ncsoft big time because people mainly hating on Gameforge in EU.

There has been quite a few P2W changes since 7.0 solely due to Gameforge with the only real rewarding but bugged events coming from NCSoft.

One exception was the last GF hero trails event which worked out well.

Epic loot is so far epic fail and they don't look to be in any hurry to put it right.

Gameforges EU cashshop is generally well over priced, they prefer 10 big spending whales than 1000 normal players.

EAS is a last desperate move to test future content but there are not enough players there to make it worthwhile.

The stigma event should apply to all levels not just above +9

The event was over for me after 15 mins as I only has 10 x stigma enchant stones.

My +8 stigma now +5 :D

Using alts and collecting a large amount of stigma enchant stones for the event is the only way to get your stigmas to +15 within 10 years F2P then so be it .

Of course it should never have been allowed in the game itself but it does still require a lot of effort so those that do it at least have an alternative way without being forced to buy a stigma bundle from the cash shop.

Aion has never been fair and never will be and you can be sure it has and will still get exploited, GF & NCSoft know it but they are unlikely to do much about it.

Just be happy that you can play your character the way you want with the knowledge that you did it your way and if you feel strong enough about something not right keep putting in support tickets and ask your friends to do the same.

For anything to change it can only be done by arrangement with the producers and right now they are mainly only focussed on the cash shop.

It's all Caps & limits imposed to try to get players to use the cash shop so you are screwed to slow track without alts.

GF turn a blind eye because without alts there wouldn't be many playing with EU shop prices. they are after the few whales

Being casual or only playing one character is not impossible but much slower, so far got x3 stigmas to +9 in one year.

Ok here is another of my blockbusting threads to stop you all getting bored waiting for 7.5:)

I left Aion in 5.0 because it became a heavy unrewarding grind with crazy equipment failures, time has proved I wasn't alone and things didn't improve until 5.8.

Anyway I had some fun with some other games until I got tipped off the leveling grind had gone so I came back a year ago to try Aion again in 6.8 and really enjoyed the new slimmer version but also more rewarding.

Everything was fine, I set goals and achieved them in a timely way; enjoying the game again then wham along came 7.0 with two bugged game breaking events Dec 2019 - Jan 2020. They removed the cube upgrade system but some were lucky to get a huge pile of kinah and others got several apostle legendary transforms. Woot! fill your boots everyone got decent ultimate PVE gear with enough stones to enchant them t0 +15.

Then came 7.2 with it's big GF reward nerf that due to a player outcry had to be quickly reversed in some instances while some nerfs remained in Lackrum openworld mini bosses which remain nerfed today and subsequently the recent complete removal of malleability stones. Then GF imposed enchant stone box limits to 5/week and new morph recipes to restrict PVP enchanting using ultimate stones by limiting it to gold pack shugo coins.

Along came Epic loot that was not epic at all and the few ancient fragments rewards changed from easy solo instances to the boss of one of the hardest instances in the game!

So all in all Aion 7 has become unrewarding like 5.0 albeit in a different way but players are leaving just the same.

7.5 doesn't look like it's much better but Galeas has promised some improvements which need to be done as soon as possible, there is no time to loose as the situation is becoming dire in my opinion.

Events to one side, Gameforge/NCSoft must make Aion's normal game rewarding again.

This reliance on those with gambling addiction is not healthy.

That's how they get big income, if it should be allowed is a matter of opinion.

Oddly enough, it seems to be working, still.

Only as long as they attract the big spending whales, they have reached a point a point where Aion EU no longer supports casual players.

Their answer was supposed to be planned paths with epic loot but what a joke that has turned out to be. :D

Maybe you mean only innocent idiots spend time on Aion

Aion EU (Gameforge) version is ok to a point as long as players accept they will never get what they need without using alts or spending crazy amounts of Euros in the cash shop.

Even with alts you might have to wait 18 months + for the right event to come along, so there will be periods of frustration especially with high RNG failures.

You do realise that lvling that many account is faster and more efficient than playing on 1 account, right?

Huh? What kind of logic is that!

Let me guess, you mean exploiting events with afk alt characters is the only way to get 150 stones or 50 boxes to get stigmas or deavanion skills to +15 without spending a fortune in the cash shop.

Is there even an event for deavanion skill enchantment?

If it is true it is very sad, except for the odd whale I don't believe many players have +15 deavanion skills and will likely never get them in EU version of Aion.

Everyone claims that. However, you keep seeing whales all over the place :/

Pro tip: whales are mostly quiet on forums. A lot of them are quiet in game aswell.

It's fine that GF cater for the whales but they should not starve the fish they eat or force them to use the cash shop by depriving them things in-game.

Normal players without ways requiring effort in-game or too many limits as now are not going to help Aion with GF in danger of scoring an own goal.

A lot of not so good things have happened since 7.0 and unless there is a real change in strategy there will only be a few whales left.

The problem is they crossed the line and Epic loot has not got started yet in any big way. Aion has become and event or P2W game and with RNG failures can be very harsh so there are less plans or rewarding things to currently do.

Galeas Please make sure your announcements get actioned and not changed. We look forward to some needed improvements. :thumbup:

:scensored:

Off-topic.

- Zapiel

They got changed several times since 7.0, not always in the notes especially about the rare drop mob changes, you forgot 7.2 already?

More on topic the game a year ago was more or less self-sustaining; now of course you all know malleability stones have gone from Lakrum (where we were told?) and we now can't morph ultimate stones without a gold pack with more limits. <Yes we were told that. there has been some kinah changes also. I know all this because I play the game :D

That is why everyone is asking for events because otherwise there's only P2W left where you do nothing for what you get.

i think word drop was nerf .. now you can kill 5k mobs and you don't get a single thing .

They changed the mobs that drop them, if you were having luck before but not now try a different spot or mobs. Be aware the more players who farm world rares are also going to reduce the rates to you proportionately.

For some reason the first week they introduced 4* minion contracts a lot more dropped than now and GF do change things without telling us despite their denial.

Launching client with windows 7.0 compatibility ticked, maybe I go back to just the standard windows 10 which is the default new pc operating system.

I have tried with GeForce experience optimisation settings for Aion but I'm not convinced they are being applied so I will change a few 3D things in Nvidia control panel like vertical sync and see what happens.

Also tried uninstalling all the driver addons including Xbox stuff but so far just the same (two crashes with yesterdays siege)

It's all trail and error so next test will be Tuesdays siege.