Posts by acleric

Man muss sich mal jetzt das PVP anschauen, so was von Cash- lastig geworden, man bekommt Cahser oder Highgear Leute nicht mal mehr down Selbst mit + 10 EQ ist man teilweise 1 Hit und das nennt man Balance, danke dafür das man das Game in solch Richtung schiebt.

PVE ist teilweise schon tot und wenn man im PVP was reißen will muss man jetzt ordentlich cashen, da ja Items nur noch über den Shop bekommt in notwendiger Menge.

Was genau casht man denn am pvp gear? Weil Vz kriegt man mehr als genug aus dem ah

*laughs as support class who needs 2 +15 trees*

Beside, there are people already sitting on a full +15 tree. As I said, it wouldn't suprise me if they add the safe spot to make more people go full HAM and throw their money out on the Shop, as long as people are still willing to invest money for this. :ugly:

Edit: Happy Hour Inc on Sunday. :tea:

Oof. Guess I won't be a cleric in the future anymore. Why the f do they always have to touch the cleric. Chanter with perma protection spell is now able to heal grps better than cleric and has - in addition - shields and buffs to protect the grp. Meanwhile all I can do as cler is healing light, because the rest of the skills got cd. :loveheart:grrrrrreat

omygod why my skills have a cooldown? :((((( so unfair, flash heal should be 0s cd so i can play the game with my toes while i do my makeup tuto that i'm gonna post on youtube soon dont forget to subscribe btw.

Protection spell was op in 6.0, now it's dogsh*t, 4k hp every 2s aint gonna save anyone.

Guess you never played a support class.

Oof. Guess I won't be a cleric in the future anymore. Why the f do they always have to touch the cleric. Chanter with perma protection spell is now able to heal grps better than cleric and has - in addition - shields and buffs to protect the grp. Meanwhile all I can do as cler is healing light, because the rest of the skills got cd. :loveheart:grrrrrreat

Well I just been in-game two hours and it appears to be stable now except I have never seen Aion so deserted!

Monday morning blues or bad event? GF need to just forget P2W for a while and focus on bringing back populations before it's too late.

Complaining about deserted servers at monday mornings :tea: have you considered that there are people at work?

Hey, how many people do still play this game? Which EN server is more populated? Is Cleric still the main healer?

I quitted at 5.x, played very casual at 6.x but stopped before 7.0 launched.

I would like to start playing it again, but only very casual as second MMO. Should I think about this again?

1. At the moment there is a decline

2. storm wing

3. i experienced chanter as better heal than cleric, because shields matter a lot because of the high burst dds (painters especially) deal

you need to know if you join the game again, you can quit again if you don't like it. it's better to take a look at it by yourself :)

und dafür nen asmo machen, nein danke, hoffe das die alle leute transferieren die durch das event jetzt einen asmo gemacht haben. das sollten die mal schön nachschauen gehen.

steht doch bestimmt irgendwo in deren AGBs oder so das man nicht beides gleichzeitig haben darf^^

Darfst du :) Man kann auf den selben Account Elyos und Asmo Char erstellen, weil GF es erlaubt.

this + es wurde nie der Fall behandelt, beides zugleich auf einem Server zu haben, weil es eig nicht möglich sein sollte

This community is the best community I've ever seen. :good::good::good:

Ofc the event is.. probably not working as intended, I've never read so much :zipped:.

If one is an elitist, one is abusing the event. (doesn't matter if the event came like this, but it's okay if you're new/a nab)

If one is in a big legion (which has nothing to do with the event) one is abusing the event. (but it's okay if you're alone)

If one gets 5 legendaries, that must mean that all got 5 legendaries at least, except oneself. :cry:

If one is member of the underdog faction, one simply joins the event "undercover" and then cry for a compensation (to get double reward, but it's fine because underdog)

And last but not least: Rng is so unfair! Well, goodmorning, welcome to the aion you always wanted.

adf30e25e477fca24a6e70c854241503.png

still fair regarding balance, and it's just the first week .......... imagine this guy in 3 weeks. What's the point to still play after this event is you weren't able to afford it

oh wtf. but you need to consider that a lot of players are not lucky like this dude. there are still people attending every boss period without getting a single leg transfo.

thank rngesus.