Siege sistem

• Hi , before 8.0 there was a survey where everyone voted and we were able to have a day off on weekend from sieges.

Now with 8.0 that sistem is back and again we have to be on every saturday/sunday. I think i don't speack only for my self when i say that we the ppl witch have work doring the weekend or family need a day off on the weekend to do something difrent then gameing. The sistem we had before 8.0 was fine, bring it back. Thank you

• There was an ingame survey about sieges and preferred days and times. I guess people voted for these days and times.

• There was an ingame survey about sieges and preferred days and times. I guess people voted for these days and times.

No Kleuren, there was a survey before 8.0 where ppl voted to remove saturday siege,and it got removed because of that survey but once 8.0 came the siege time changed again because i guess thats how it is in korea, i am asking if we can have tha survey again . Also siege on thursday witch forces u to do nothing mostly for 3h cause u need to be on difrent siege every hour.

No Kleuren, there was a survey before 8.0 where ppl voted to remove saturday siege,and it got removed because of that survey but once 8.0 came the siege time changed again because i guess thats how it is in korea, i am asking if we can have tha survey again . Also siege on thursday witch forces u to do nothing mostly for 3h cause u need to be on difrent siege every hour.

There was a survey, in which we voted for the raid days and times.

And the majority of players voted for what we currently have.

There was a survey, in which we voted for the raid days and times.

And the majority of players voted for what we currently have.

but when you vote, only 1 time can win and not 3 times, so idk why we have 3 times for one day.

• There must be a misunderstanding about voting / results for Thursday's siege. I doupt the majority of players want or like to siege for 10 minutes every hour for 3 hours. It commits and halts players unnecessarily

We had something similar in past (Friday's ingi / gelk seperate siege and after a while it got removed due to negative feedback)

Galeas I think siege's time in Thursday need to be reconsidered and make all the forts to be vulnerable at same time like Sunday's siege. You can always send a new survey and ask players about that specific.

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• There must be a misunderstanding about voting / results for Thursday's siege. I doupt the majority of players want or like to siege for 10 minutes every hour for 3 hours. It commits and halts players unnecessarily

We had something similar in past (Friday's ingi / gelk seperate siege and after a while it got removed due to negative feedback)

Galeas I think siege's time in Thursday need to be reconsidered and make all the forts to be vulnerable at same time like Sunday's siege. You can always send a new survey and ask players about that specific.

We will have another survey :)

• I haven't had the survey.

But I would really like to see Siege Defense Re-enabled for Inggison/Gelkmaros/Divine

Days of preference, Tues/Thurs/Sun, I don't care what time, if each fort is seperate... TBH I wish u would put random start on them as well.

Survey now arrived...But still want siege defense enabled (Fort reset was only enabled cos same legions owned the fort repeatedly and milked the rewards for siege defense but with those removed) and remove the AP% from the reward calculation.

Edited once, last by Keymaker ().