Major Lag since maintenance

• so from today I had major lag cant do anything is anyone else having same issue I have noticed one thing in task manager Aion Gameclient says (5) is this right as it only running once and never seen that before.

Checked my whole computer and nothing seems to be wrong but there was a windows 10 update today.

• Do you have an Nvidia Graphics Card? And did you update your driver? If yes, that that´s the issue. Version 496.13 doesn´t work well with Aion, you have to downgrade to 472.12

• Do you have an Nvidia Graphics Card? And did you update your driver? If yes, that that´s the issue. Version 496.13 doesn´t work well with Aion, you have to downgrade to 472.12

yes i do great as that was updated yesterday also :(

• Go to "services" and disable "NVIDIA Display Container LS" Go to " in your windows

think I sorted it going to test now only way was uninstall everything as NVidia had an error code and could not get it sorted by just uninstalling, so have to wipe all NVidia files and drivers and start again :( what a mess Nvidia needs to get there acts together with there updates. At lease one computer was ok and I did not have to spend an hour to sort the mess out on that one.

• Go to "services" and disable "NVIDIA Display Container LS" Go to " in your windows

NEVER !!! U can only change it to "manual". Never turn this off. Otherwise many problems without any issues.

When U decide to change to manual, U have to / should change also

"Nvidia LocalSystem Container" because both of them work together.

in task manager Aion Gameclient says (5) is this right

It is right.

It can be even more in Ur current "gaming", for example: opened the broker, opened the item collection, opened transformation collection, opened cubuses, opened aion shop in-game etc etc

_______

Other topic: Galeas what is this apsharanta quest's system? Why rare quests didnt reset in thiis week? Is it monthly time period or weekly - because i dont have any idea. The night fri-sat i had timer with, for example 6h 39min = it was calculated and showed me with the 09:00 AM in sat. I logged afternoon, and those rare quests got another timer with 3days xx h and xx min = calculated annd showed to wed, 20th of oct ... without any reset. How is it possible, to all rare quests receive another timers without reset quests for an ability to fill them again?

Could U explain me this or maybe need a ticket to support?

NEVER !!! U can only change it to "manual". Never turn this off. Otherwise many problems without any issues.

When U decide to change to manual, U have to / should change also

"Nvidia LocalSystem Container" because both of them work together.

There have never been any problems and there are no problems with this! The only thing that is inconvenient is that the "geforce experience" program is turned off and to update the driver you will have to start it manually!

But then there is no need to change the drivers and sit on the old video card drivers. By the way, half of the services there are full of Shit!

• I fixed it took me some time had to remove everything and then clean install of video drivers. :( but it fixed the issue with Aion. I think when the last video update happened it corrupted the drivers and software this is why it took so long to fix as i had error codes.

It seems this is a issue with updates as there a great deal about corrupted files on the internet for NVIDIA.

• Did you try reverting to the previous version via Device Manager, before doing all of that?

That´s what i did, it was 1 click , 1 restart and it was done.

• Did you try reverting to the previous version via Device Manager, before doing all of that?

That´s what i did, it was 1 click , 1 restart and it was done.

it would not let me due to the error with the corrupted files :( but its fixed now so all happy.