8.0 still same lags ?

• We all know u can put back 64bit client atleast.

It already is the 64bit client

(and Aion is an old game, running on only one core of your CPU) (unless NCSoft redo the entire game, nothing will change)

• We all know u can put back 64bit client atleast.

It already is the 64bit client

(and Aion is an old game, running on only one core of your CPU) (unless NCSoft redo the entire game, nothing will change)

Well its a not true :) its says 64bit ...but its still 32 at all

• Yep, we all know the 32bit applications wich using 8.2GB of RAM.

When you launch the game on a 64bit OS, the launcher starts the 64bit version of the game since some years now.

I am not defending the bad perfomance of the client... thats an other topic.

• Hello GF

Simple question .
    U will do something with that engine lags ?

Good old Cryengine 1, btw you should ask NC but I doubt they will replace the game engine at this point sadly.

• The lags are on mobile cpus that struggles to reach over 3 GHz speeds.

The "trick" I used to tell ppl to use is to change process priority to high and remove CPU 0 and 1 from affinity. Helps a lot players without SSD on their machine.

• assuming those ppl have more than a dual core that is 10 to 5 years old pc/laptop xd

but it's kind of true... with each update is kind of getting worse. siege after 6.0 or so turned into huge lag fest... and everything else massive since they introduced more and more stuff for characters... and shift+f12 doesn't even solve the problem because stuff is still loading regardless. more stuff is added to characters in each of these updates.

doesn't help that cry engine is one of the worst created. in short... nothing to be done about it. you need very strong hardware in order to be able to play a game created in 2006 and released 2 years later. this is how bad it is.

• interessting thing is, that I have much less problems with the korean/american version of Aion.

As already stated with the problem of classic, we have a modified version of aion to fit our launcher, maybe this modification causes some troubles?

I did red kata sieges in america and nothing, worked smooth. red kata sieges here....holy diashow

• interessting thing is, that I have much less problems with the korean/american version of Aion.

As already stated with the problem of classic, we have a modified version of aion to fit our launcher, maybe this modification causes some troubles?

I did red kata sieges in america and nothing, worked smooth. red kata sieges here....holy diashow

kata raid here is all about a good pc, for me it runs smooth

the thing is that in na they have like a couple hundreds of active ppl

can't test in korea because the ping is already too high to their servers...