[Feedback, discussion, poll] The anniversary event - 15.09.2021 - 29.09.2021

• HT´s are bad.

You are forced to stay online hours of hours, only to maybe get the spawn of the Bosses.
    Spawn timers are too big. You can´t keep your players online for 5 hours to only wait!

• Have to say that Anniversary is the worst anniversary rewards Aion was on his history.... Really what the point from go to one bad rewards Event, to one with more more worst?.... when already you have see from previous feedback about it, but now is more worst from previous event :P

Anyway... Lets cross fingers that will not destroy Aion more from how much it have been, with the bad events rewards.

• "Ultimate Transformation: Boronerk is offering you a free ultimate transformation of your choice."

Until that i was like lol no way we get such reward, after reading

"It lasts for 30 minutes – even after dying – but will be removed after leaving the battlefield" yeah makes sense nothing changes.

By the way 120 mob in Hererime? Good luck having enough mobs counted for the quest while lot ppl could not finish Hererime for the other HT since kills were not counted.

• Thank you GF! I haven't laughed for so long with your new events in honor of the 12th anniversary! More precisely, from the awards for these events. I will not even write what, how and why... You have once again proved that you absolutely do not play and do not understand what the players need! Although most likely you understand, but everything you need appears only in the donate!

GF - you are the most avid game localizer I've met in years of experience! A localizer that absolutely does not listen to its community.
    PS: keep killing the already dying game!

Receive Experience Points: No, you aren’t dreaming! In the Dreamscape, you automatically receive 750,000 experience points – per minute.

omg 750k every minute? no way... that's like... a mobs in a couple of seconds. good fight autobot... you lose

• Don't worry gameforge, no matter how poorly you manage the game there's still plenty of ppl willing to overlook it as soon as you release classic, or so I heard at least

Happy Anniversary!

I also like the "non" gives me some french vibes

• When you think there is nothing worse Gameforge can do as event and rewards, you get proof you are totally wrong and there can be something even worse. I can not believe my eyes. We got this crap as 12th game anniversary event. It is pointless to say why it is so bad, simply no one will listen or care.

• why do we need to tryhard so much every HT event? those quests are so boring and brainless, its not even worth it to do, no matter what rewards

• Whats up with this reward on the wheel? Randome glyph box without enchanting scrolls ? tell me where can i get these enchanting scrolls for my glyph i got from the wheel, because they are total garbage if i can't enchant them. You call that a level 2 reward ?

Please stop trolling me.

• There is a boom in people doing dredgions although they are not pretty good nowadays.
    If you want to make dredgion "great again":

- keep the event npc pls!

or:

- add the selectable transfo fragments to the normal npc

- decrease the price of random apostel fragment bundle

- add stuff like:

icon_item_enchant_grind_item_01.pngAncient Polishing Stone

icon_item_enchant_purifier_01.pngAncient Purifier

icon_item_equip_rune_all_piece_03.pngMajor Rune Fragment

icon_item_specialbox_jade01.pngBox of Glowing Odian Fragments

icon_item_scroll_robe01_c.png[Event] Legendary Transformation Contract Fragment

icon_item_holy_rock03.pngUltimate Fragment of Memory

icon_item_trans_contract_02.png[Rune] Special Transformation Contract: Little Lamb Hanbok (70 types)

- or 8.0 consumables (with the next update)

Maybe it is also possible to bring back the old Ruhnatorium where you have to capture the tower in the middle.

• The Aniversary event is pretty nice IMO. The boxes are good to gear up and the pvp incentives are very good. The additional battlefield coin NPC gives a good incentive to work for the necessary apostles to keep up, which is very nice. Honestly, if that same npc was kept, it would be a very welcome change.

• this pvp event should be left permanent, that's what people were talking about "being rewarded for pvp"

but it will end and pvp instances gonna be dead again

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• I kinda liked the anniversary HQ + PVP event.

Allowed me to improve my daevanion skill on my painter, was missing a lot of daevanion essence. And selectionnable skill. The part where the bundle is transferrable through account warehouse is a good thing.

• The Anni event was the best one we had for a while.

The Fact that we could SELECT, what we wanted to have is something we need more of.

Yes, the gear will be obsolte in a few weeks but we can always put it in the Collection.

• I wonder what’s the point of these polls, we have them for quite a while but I didn’t notice any change for the better in events

• I wonder what’s the point of these polls, we have them for quite a while but I didn’t notice any change for the better in events

This one had minimum rng Flavi .

Elite Levels vol.12 [promo] has some rng and some selection - also good job. Personally, i didnt even think about the possibility obtaining powerful rune and powerful odian. This rly turned my brain to a different world