This game does not feel rewarding anymore

• if you have a solution, be my guest and share

Providing actual ideas would be a step towards a goal, no matter how unrealistic it is to ever be accomplished. Instead, we're having another fruitless, pointless QQ thread where everyone is just parrotting "it's pay to wiiiiiiiiiiin and gf doesn't listeeeeeeen" like it's something that hasn't been said a gorillion times already. Complaining and QQing all day makes this discussion yet another pointless waste of time, no matter how people format it to desperately grab some likes.

And before you're starting with "n-no u", I won't even bother, since this is, again, another step towards the community being taken less seriously. If people paid attention instead of crying their eyeballs out, they would have noticed that this entire situation is their own product.

Game is p2w? Stop paying.

Not working? Play something else.

There is at least one very good alternative I'm not permitted to mention thanks to our power tripping overlords, but everyone, I mean everyone, knows which one I'm talking about.

After all, it's up to you. If you call it a battle that can't be won, then don't bother fighting. Lean back, play something else, and enjoy the fire.

• if you have a solution, be my guest and share

There is at least one very good alternative I'm not permitted to mention thanks to our power tripping overlords, but everyone, I mean everyone, knows which one I'm talking about.

Nope, noone know what are you talking about, if its something life changing feel free to say it, iam just currious

• Sorry for the long, complicated text. Don't worry though, I've got your back bros. Warning incoming.

• I don't get you, are you trying to make a case that this community doesn't have a point about the complaints? we are past the "let's pretend" fase now...

• It is not simply a case of p2w against non p2w. I'm fine if there is p2w in the game. If somebody wants to accelerate their progress by cashing, its fine, its their decision. That is not a problem for me, as long as I feel that I have the chance of ever catching up in a non-infinite amount of time.

This game, once you have certain key pieces, simply grinds to a halt unless you cash in some massive amounts of money. I am talking about things like collections, which make a massive impact in gameplay experience. There is a maximum of 260 crit damage amplification that makes a huge impact in both pvp and pve and the only way to get a reasonable enough quantity of it is to cash in, even farming the apostle fragments does not achieve more than half of it. The cat/lamb/fox transformations are also ridiculous. Even if someone gets lucky and completes a set, the difference between someone with 3 sets and the one with 1 set is 10k hp and about 300 defenses. Add strike resist collections, and the uncontrolled train of hardly obtainable stats is unstoppable. Sure, you can get lucky and get some of it, but competing with someone who has it all is virtually impossible, and striving to get it without cashing it oneself is not realistic in the slightest.

Once you have farmed stigmas, daevanions, starlight set, armor sets for pve and pvp and an ultimate transformation (which is at least possible now, after many years since they were introduced), you are left at a grinding halt when all you have left is to get the collections and jorgoth weapons that are left between other things, and it simply is impossible to shoot for it as an objective, short or long term. It just feels unrealistic. I could farm 40 legendary transformations in the time of 80 months and still not be sure to get half of the collections. And these pieces, that are so unrealistic to achieve, make such a huge difference that someone without them cannot even dream to compete with someone who has them (both in pve and pvp) unless they are extremely incompetent. And it is not a problem of aiming for the top, it is a problem of knowing that there is somewhere left to go to achieve progress but knowing that that place is so far away that the trip is impossible to make or it requires a disproportionate amount of effort.

So, there is nothing left. No progress. No reward for any more time invested apart than time spent with friends (and at this rate we are obviously moving to other things in which we feel rewarded). And it is not only the fault of NC, Gameforge have ample opportunities to address issues but they do not.