Aion Classic Discussion

• The ping is unstable, the minimum is 250 and has peaks of 350. It is possible that they put a proxy for America or that we can use wtfast to reduce the ping and be more playable

• what did I pay money for? server not working

Same here. Since this evening I can't pass this screen and got the same error message. I even tried e re-installation(client and game) and a new installation on another pc.

• There is a discord message saying Atreia is full and to play on Tahbata, to encourage that, Gameforge should offer a free migration service from Atreia to Tahbata, I would gladly move but I already have over 30 levels in game play invested in my Atreia character.

• Well lately even with Siel's Aura I am sitting in 3k queue :D

As more & more ppl as paying for Aura, even the higher priority players are competing against each other to enter the game XD

• I am still getting disconnects when trying to login, yet it's several hours since the maintenance.

Must be some specific problem, since I didnt encounter any dc from the start :/

• There is a discord message saying Atreia is full and to play on Tahbata, to encourage that, Gameforge should offer a free migration service from Atreia to Tahbata, I would gladly move but I already have over 30 levels in game play invested in my Atreia character.

the most ridiculous thing is that these people (gameforge) do not learn from the mistakes of the past!

• what did I pay money for? server not working

you pay for racing in an old car with no seat available, they still use your gas and you can't even see GG

same problem since yesterday...

Guys try something else.
    1. Uninstall AION from the launcher.
    2. Uninstall Gameforge client from the control panel.
    3. Re-download the gameforge client (launcher) from their website again.
    4. Re-install AION Classic.
    5. After the installation is complete press ''Repair'' instead of ''Play''.
    6. After Repair is complete play the game.

Maybe the first time you downloaded the game, the servers were all at the same time full of people downloading the game and some packets went lost. It can happen for the GF client (launcher) too.

If you don't have any other solution then contact them via support. It's all I can say.

• I did all this yesterday afternoon and it didn't help. I played normally from the premiere until yesterday morning (around 8 am) after logging out, I couldn't join the game anymore (attempts since yesterday around 4 pm)

• If U do this try, U have to check Ur registry also, because may happen, that old keys still remain and corrupt new ones. It happens not always, but it does.

• Tried rebooting your router? I remember back then this fixed the exact same error for me sometimes resetting the router.

Then again, sometimes you can fix it with setting all relevant aion files to exceptions in your firewall/antivir OR generally unlock all rights for the aion folders.

Cannot connect to the authorization server is a common problem even back then and happens depending on where you live/play from. It can also happen when your internet connection is just too slow and you can´t reach the aion servers fast enough from where you live with your internet connection. Your provider itself can also cause this problem when they have disruptions in some places, what can last some days.

Also, do you use any proxy or VPN?

• When you bought Siels Energy you have a higher priority in the queu. Players without will have a longer queu.

~ Sparx ~

Well lately even with Siel's Aura I am sitting in 3k queue :D

The game right now is extremely popular so there is no workaround because they do have to balance the number of players on a server for this specific old game. Also with Siel Aura they have significantly improved the waiting times for SA players.

Long story short, you do get faster in-game right now as a SA player on a 3K Q in comparison to a couple of days ago.