Aion Classic Discussion

• You can find out server capacity atleast 50% of population by going in game and clicking V (opens friend list) then u can use search to count all online players and on start that's gonna be capacity, cause im 100% sure we will have que's :D
    P. S it's more a joke than a serious comment :D

• Hello everyone, well, we are waiting for information about the postponement of the release date?

I would like some news.

It's a pity of course poor Spriggs.

• Hello everyone, well, we are waiting for information about the postponement of the release date?

I would like some news.

It's a pity of course poor Spriggs.

2 pm you can predownload. We don't know yet when it'll be tomorrow playable.

• Всем привет, ну что ждем информацию о переносе даты релиза?

Я хотел бы новости.

Жалко, конечно, бедного Сприггса.

Tomorrow I work, took a day off on Wednesday. I really want to play the good old Aion.

Important information xD

Tomorrow I work, took a day off on Wednesday. I really want to play the good old Aion.

• Hello! Can someone tell me if I need to create another account for Classic? Or is the one I have on the launcher enough?!

you can use the same GF account or create a new one, as you want.

• I love how ppl nowadays think they are entitled of claim any information they want as they were the boss around.

Usually the ones that wanna know useless infos like: capacity of server or why we don't have free aura until certain level. They are the ones who use cheating software, why would u wanna know the capacity? To know how many bots u can make without being spotted. Why free aura? To level up bots faster and to use again farming software with bots.

Edited once, last by kimo ().

• I love how ppl nowadays think they are entitled of claim any information they want as they were the boss around.

Usually the ones that wanna know useless infos like: capacity of server or why we don't have free aura until certain level. They are the ones who use cheating software, why would u wanna know the capacity? To know how many bots u can make without being spotted. Why free aura? To level up bots faster and to use again farming software with bots.

Normally I wanted to give him 2 cents about ''I love how people...etc'' but I didn't want to start a conversation that would not have ended XD.

But I will spend my 1!!!! cent to say that people maybe have lived the past 10 years with gameforge so they know how GF thinks, that's why people maybe don't have technical knowledgde but they have experience. And that's automatically like that. For 10 years you spent your time watching the screen, you learn it shows you an image after you turn it on.

I love how ppl nowadays think they are entitled of claim any information they want as they were the boss around.

It's the same ''issue'' with Gameforge from the past, they showed you one by one all what they did and the experience you made makes you think and you gain knowledge on what they could do. No one is boss around here but the thing is even without tecnical schooling we learned that Gameforge shows no transparency, so yea you will have doubtful customers.

capacity of server is no useless info ... if the capacity is around 20k and I sit in a 10k queue that is not going forward, then I know there are around 30k people that wanna play. If the capacity is around 5k and I sit in a 2k queue that is not moving forward, then I know there are around 7k people that want to play. I am really interested in that kind of information (and no, I dont use cheating software)...

• I hope the real cheaters will be handled lot better than in the past, wont mention what kind so people wont look into it and try it themselves.

• Its not a problem to ask about some tec info. The problem is that Staff may answer if they want to or not, they dont have to. But some people demand this information like they owe them money or something.

• I hope the real cheaters will be handled lot better than in the past, wont mention what kind so people wont look into it and try it themselves.

Not going to happen at the slightest.

Vanilla tools is already claiming support for EU day one (check their discord, its free and easy to find at that)

Several others will follow. As such, you can expect small groups to level fast, find the "safest" area they can via anti-gravity and AP trade.

Don't act surprised either. I occurred in classic so much that an entire legion was banned - it is bound to happen again.

PVP discord is alive and well and everyone knows it whether you use it to keep track of old friends or smack talk your enemies, its a place where p2w comes alive. It's lucrative side hustle for many.

None of this is going to be dealt with in manner you believe it should, as I should. Some will get banned, but it will mean nothing.

• I am a player from China, and I would like to know if this game supports Chinese??

[...]

Edit by Isobel: Client modification is not allowed.

Edited once, last by Isobel ().