Aion Classic Discussion

• Accept the matter, its 2022 PC game can't fight Mobile game, the only way tu survive is to make it CASH SHOP intrusive.

That is not true, you have lots of MMORPGs that are not P2W, for example Gw2 from arenanet/nc. The new title of NCsoft thrones and liberty also prays that it wont be p2w (we will have to see).

But indeed all the top MMOs pc games (WoW, FF14, ESO) or mobas (LoL, SMITE, Dota) etc are not P2W. And in fact all of them earn tons more money than Aion.

• 2.4 part 3 :/
    you people do realize classic is on 2.5, right?

Thhe final classic era will be patch 2.7 - it is descripted in the video.

No no, dev even talked about 3.x+ somewhere I need to find,
    they was supposed to stop at 2.7 or somthing, but thay said somewhere that if the license Classic was working well they would eventually continue the game to 3.X

But with a total refont of LORE and game design / MaP

• Holy thats a lot. Especially if you consider that NCSOFT has already announced Classics grand final. So Classic is gonna end soon

2.4 part 3 will be the final patch following the classic patch cycle content-wise, from that point on there will be "never before seen new custom content" unlike the previous 3.x and potentially 4.x expansions.

yeah i heard something like this too. But lets be honest these modified 3x patches will be p2w as f_ck. You have to be an absolute madman if you want to relive increasing p2w in Aion all over again :D

• Holy thats a lot. Especially if you consider that NCSOFT has already announced Classics grand final. So Classic is gonna end soon

2.4 part 3 will be the final patch following the classic patch cycle content-wise, from that point on there will be "never before seen new custom content" unlike the previous 3.x and potentially 4.x expansions.

yeah i heard something like this too. But lets be honest these modified 3x patches will be p2w as f_ck. You have to be an absolute madman if you want to relive increasing p2w in Aion all over again :D

Well they released the game everywhere with Candy unlimited in cash shop, 100.000 kinah value in game, you can multi acc ressell or resell to players for lower value.

That is weird in the beginning

• I don't get it, why is it so hard to give an answer on whether or not we gonna get classic iin Europe...it's a more than a year now, I simply can't get it.

• I don't get it, why is it so hard to give an answer on whether or not we gonna get classic iin Europe...it's a more than a year now, I simply can't get it.

Because we don't have the answer if we will get it or not. We are not sure. We are working towards that goal but it is not solved yet.

• We should get an answer soon right?

The end of summer is nigh upon us.

Waiting for Aion Classic.....

• We should get an answer soon right?

The end of summer is nigh upon us.

we might have to wait until 21/09 apparently. Be patient fellow classic enjoyer, everything will be alright.

I can wait, let's hope the news will be good news

Waiting for Aion Classic.....

• Galeas

IF we ever get classic, do you know whether we will have the race-skill balance-adjustments korea just made this month from start, or would we have to wait til 2.x to get them?

As it has been stated we'd be starting with 1.2 patch in Europe and from my own perspective there's not a chance in hell KR will bother with implementing such a fix for us. I mean look how long they've taken to even provide us with any version of the game.

• Galeas

IF we ever get classic, do you know whether we will have the race-skill balance-adjustments korea just made this month from start, or would we have to wait til 2.x to get them?

As it has been stated we'd be starting with 1.2 patch in Europe and from my own perspective there's not a chance in hell KR will bother with implementing such a fix for us. I mean look how long they've taken to even provide us with any version of the game.

i don't think its necessarily like this that they have to "add" that with extra effort since it isn't part of a specific content update. since it's about skill changes i could imagine that these changes are already implemented even on a 1.2 patch they hand over to EU. But again, i'm unsure how it works and thats why i asked ;)

• i cannot wait guys..... dont wanna play more wow.....AION "classic" is my nostalgia dream :) we are 3 people and we are waiting for the day when it will come back!Gameforge must have only 10euro subscription for every month (like old days) and no p2w like items with buff, enchants, manastones etc!!!! Peace and Love!

ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ

lood nlIqs rs iied nlIqs! woof