Aethertech or gladiator?

• We all know templar is the best pure tank in the game, so I wanted to ask you about the other two in competition:

Between glad and AT, which one has the better dmg? (pve rankings in aioninfo say glad) and better defense?

Go!

• Rather simply put, gladiator has the better damage out of the two if both full improved, in pve, and aethertech has the better defense. This varies though, are we talking about pvp or pve, and what gear/stuff each class has.

• Rather simply put, gladiator has the better damage out of the two if both full improved, in pve, and aethertech has the better defense. This varies though, are we talking about pvp or pve, and what gear/stuff each class has.

Same gear.

For pve who has better dmg?

And pvp?

• 2 different classes. Early and late states of the game AT is better in dps output.
    But imo you cannot compare the two classes, make them both 80 and see which one fits ur playstyle better and then focus on it. Mid state they have very similar outputs.

• In late states of the game gladiator has better dps than AT in pve. You can check the pve rankings to see which one has better dps.

in pvp I do not know which one has better dps, maybe AT because it has magic damage and many people at stacking physical defense because it’s easier

• I would suggest to take the "highest" dps on dps websites with a pinch of salt for any class, plus different people use different meters so the websites will be different + not everybody has the dmg meter and not every run gets recorded, having high dps is based on the following things

-Good FPS

-Low ping (even going from 30 to 15 is a huge difference)

-Stats from collections

-Group setup (there's optimal to get the max out of every class)

-What buffs you are using (Jam, arti, leibo, group buffs - minioins/kais buff etc)

-Understanding of mechanics

-Gear

-How good/tryhard (previous points apply here) your group members are (faster the boss dies the higher your dps will be, better positioning for constant jorgoth buff etc)

-How recently the person has actually done the boss you're looking at (combined with all of the above)

Also the DPS is affected by how many good/decent people actually play the class.

If you want to compare the classes to be ready for "endgame highest dmg" then this is what the classes would need (these are individual things for each class so I'm not including odians/runes/solaris/izar/Daeva as these are nice for both) feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Gladi -

2h Weap = heavenly vision gs level 3 combined with jorgoth (if you want max possible attack otherwise you can combine with ambush/ciclonica and lose 100ish attack but gain crit)

Dual wield for group - Probs vision dagger level 3 with 5.8 sword/mace offhand for highest possible autos (can be replaced with ciclonica sword for offhand)

Dual wield for solo - Vision sword level 3 (30% dmg reduction is nice) + same offhand as above

AT -

Jorgoth upper for buff fused with jorgoth lower (again this can be replaced with ciclonica/ambush but I think you lose about 200 attack)

Daeva DP needs to be +15 to maximize dmg on this class

Weda S rank makes a big diff (again especially if everybody in your group has it)

It's up to you to decide which is easier to gain