General Event Discussion

• The [Rune] Orichalcon Hammer can be found right now in the Gold Sand Shop. It shouldn’t be there and will be used for the next event. We will leave it there for now as the event will start next week. But it will be removed one way earlier than initially planned.

Whats the Point of removing earlier?... why should i buy the hammers now (with Gold-Bars) when i do not know, what the Event will be, or what i may get from it?

• The [Rune] Orichalcon Hammer can be found right now in the Gold Sand Shop. It shouldn’t be there and will be used for the next event. We will leave it there for now as the event will start next week. But it will be removed one way earlier than initially planned.

Whats the Point of removing earlier?... why should i buy the hammers now (with Gold-Bars) when i do not know, what the Event will be, or what i may get from it?

because the event is calculated so that you can buy it for 2 weeks for instance and not 3. (Don't know the exact time frame)

• then, we must buy it, before we know if event is worth or not?

I'll try to find a way so that you know if it's worth it or not if possible.

Would be okay not to know by using Kinah instead of Gold-Bars.

Release the Announcement and Reward Table earlier now? Easiest way (and wont hurt) :D

• Now the reward table is there and we lost a day to buy the Hammer with all the lvl 76-80 chars we have. Still not knowing if the instance will be doable for twinks.

• May i ask. About the meteorite event. Is it intended that painters cannot open the ultimate asseccories selection box? What are they supposed to do o do with it then if they bought key and got unusable reward. O. O

• May i ask. About the meteorite event. Is it intended that painters cannot open the ultimate asseccories selection box? What are they supposed to do o do with it then if they bought key and got unusable reward. O. O

Yeah, that's really stupid. Why can't Painters take physical accessories? Can't you fix that, Galeas ?

• I understand that you could argue back that these accessories existed BEFORE painter BUT that still doesn't matter since u get by your class phys/magical and all physical accessories can be worn by painters... It's just really putting the class painter in bad position since war necklace. It gives (we could say) best pve because after all from crafted noble one its only like 20 attack points less... And if they paid for it why don't let them get it?

• Is it intended to drop exact 0 fragments in about 800 mobs? And is it also intended to drop the same amount of nothing like always?

[Boost] Additional drop boost in Dumaha and Lakrum - will be

activated on 21.08.2019 until 04.09.2019 (same items as currently + a low chance to get Fragments of the fighting spirit and stigma enchantment stones)

• The reward list itself is pretty good, nothing to say about that.

The instance is not hard at all when you understand how it works, easy S rank, and I did it first try ; else it's still more intersting to do than the classic Hell Pass, atleast you can't AFK. (Yes I don't find that AFK'ing on 12 chars a week per account is a way to play a game, sorry). In the same time, having to buy gold ingots on other chars because of the stupid gold ingot limits is also annoying, but well, it's not new.

BUT, the instance itself has almost nothing to do with the rewards, because you need to succeed it 10 times to get ONE hammer (rest is AP and Silver Lodas Star, kinda meh). Really bad design, most people won't even bother doing it.

(EDIT : except if you can have hammers in the bag, some seem to say that they got one, but most just get Silver Stars, so we'll see)

So in the end you're mostly just buying the hammers with gold ingots...

Edited once, last by Reykt ().

• What's the different between

hamm.png

It's so you don't have to click 30 times....

Anyways, considering i had 6 characters with hammers stacked up from last week...can't really complain about this event. Yes i got 0 ancient/legendary transformation contracts, but i did get 1 lightning dragon chest + 4 or 5 dark dragon chests, along with some other stuff.