General Event Discussion

• For next time it would be nice, if you could show more of the submissions. A lot of people put a lot of time and effort in it but they are not even mentioned. I think there are website where you could upload several pictures like a gallery or make some collages out of the screenshots and upload them.

• For next time it would be nice, if you could show more of the submissions. A lot of people put a lot of time and effort in it but they are not even mentioned. I think there are website where you could upload several pictures like a gallery or make some collages out of the screenshots and upload them.

Yes I can try to make the gallery bigger next time.

• I don't agree with open vote because even without cheating, everyone will log in just to vote for their friends or their legion member, even if the picture is ugly.

Just extend the GF staff that pick up stuff, so there is more diversity.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Anyway, I explained how it works and i'm very disappointed that people don't even acknowledge the fact that we tried to improve a lot the rewards for contests (last two contest). Contests always worked like that and no one ever complained about it (probably since the rewards were not as amazing). Yes a jury has their own tastes and there is no such a thing as objectivity for a contest like this. Letting players vote could also lead to have only the most popular (or talented for lobbying) players winning.

I agree that this is job of ppl and no one did not said to you that "why you make this contest - drop this one".

But again, again and again. this rewards would be "amasing" if you made this at october-december of 2018.

but now there is juny of 2019. more than half of year from update 6.0+. price of current event(i mean NPC) is inadequate and is not full. if you really interesting - you can search videos on youtube and see what rewards and what price was on NPC on ru-servers, this event was at New Year Holidays on this year there(50 coins per legendary pvp stone, 250 for legendary wings for example, not 400 and 1500 such as here lol).

other question - did you enable one time way to receive this legendary contract? not by Hero Point from the past to bastion crabs ppl? not p2w ppl who can allow to themselves to buy thousands contracts and fuse them? did you enable EVENT reward "selectable legendary contract"? not one-time use bottles etc. did you do that? no. GF did not do this. no one time. when ppl send GF screeshots from other regions (NA and RU) you don't have answer for this. easy example - reward for 7weeks weekly luna, all regions have 2 enchant stigma items from this box, but we still now have only one item. here were much questions about that - result is the same, nothing changes.

i just try to explain: i agree that this legendary contract MUST be difficult to have. but 90% ppl who work hard to have this one still now don't have this one for a months of hard work(i speak about f2p ppl, not p2w).

and result of this contest: someone make screenshot and by "lucky day" receive this contract.

what reaction you hope? ppl just don't know where they can send their "butthurd" - they send it for winners of this contest, but you must excellent understand why this happen. and nobody did not say that you did not work - you work, but i think may be you should to think that you need to spend your attantion and soul power of your work on other things, which ppl really need and ask GF so much times, cause rewards of events/work and rewards of Hero Trials seems like a bad joke. amount of this rewards seems like a bad joke.

example: weekly killing 500 mobs to have one legendary enchant pve stone, which i can make free from transform resources which i crab for 10-15 minutes, will I spend my attantion for this? may be yes, but honestly no.

• ... and this is how an online community loses credibility . Awkward , embarassing , great way to make us all look stupid while we try to make things better for everyone .

• :scensored:

Please don't post comments that don't contribute anything to the topic or a conversation.

Senpai

Edited once, last by Senpai ().

• personally I participated with this, without photoshop or modification just high

graphics and it's sad to see some honorable mentions better than some winners....

this looks like something from an animated movie trailer or something, definitely my favourite:thumbup::thumbup:

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd

• LOL so I could make a photo of my character with martial art. motion while siting on the Island with bird/shugo behind it and write something about pirate's way or…

Wow. Im working with art, with ppl who makes art, allso I design art. I can tell Picture

with numer 2. / 4. / 5. is a work that looks like "meh just press to make scrren" and send it.

Like one character in Game of Thrones said… Shame! Shame!...

Edit/ I must say it loud… If U want a reward, u must work hard for it. The only one thing in this kind of events You need is IMAGINATION.

https://cmsstatic.aion.gamefor…ntest_GalleryMesshynn.jpg

This one, if Author could just work a little more with his project. Its good, pff better than 2 / 4 / 5. It would look like a book cover.

So what? So is everyone else...

Edited 2 times, last by Psycho ().

• I don't agree with open vote because even without cheating, everyone will log in just to vote for their friends or their legion member, even if the picture is ugly.

Just extend the GF staff that pick up stuff, so there is more diversity.

It’s not like some winners have really good screen shots:D at least we can also try to vote for people that actually deserved it

• I don't understand what is this big fuss.. It's an art contest and all winners have pretty nice submissions. Some invested more time photoshopping, some had original ideas. And in the end gameforge provides prizes for winners, so it's natural that they have the right to decide who wins. With this grouchy community attitude gameforge might even stop doing all these contests, don't take away fun from other people only if your submission did not win, grow up.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Let's just be honest here, this is obvious that it's either random picked, or only a few pictures are reviewed and selected (or the policy is to pick one or two pictures max where there is an actual work, rest has to be raw ugly screen). I mean, there MUST be people sending amazing stuff, with nice edits, color tweaking and all such as the number 3 made by Wedda (which is not too much but looks way better than the rest).

This is a contest, not a lottery, yet it looks like one.

But anyway, even if the whole thing is legit and the guy really takes the time to review all the submissions and doesn't random select the winners, the simple fact that such big rewards (talking about leg contracts because there is no other way to get them) are based on someone's purely subjective tastes is wrong.

• I mean, there MUST be people sending amazing stuff, with nice edits, color tweaking and all such as the number 3 made by Wedda (which is not too much but looks way better than the rest).

100% true.

This is a contest, not a lottery, yet it looks like one.

Even in events like that U have RNG XD

So what? So is everyone else...

• Still waiting for that event where u get can get 100% legendary transform ,and is available for everyone to get. Even if its random legendary.

• I don't understand why you have extended the shugo game for another week when it is clear that it has been nerfed in a disgusting way since out of 100 tokens only 1 go to the 8 step and dropped an useless white contract

• I don't understand why you have extended the shugo game for another week when it is clear that it has been nerfed in a disgusting way since out of 100 tokens only 1 go to the 8 step and dropped an useless white contract

Because people buy Tokens.

mECvr6V.png