General Event Discussion

• Another example I can give u lets say they put 1rng box in shop u got 50% chance of ancient and 50% chance of legendarys. im telling u u gonna be tempted as hell to buy that box , then from 10boxes lets say u get 10 ancients from which 6x duplicates u fuse and BAM u get ancient back...

u gonna come bk and cry here...its same...

my advice unless they put 100% legendary even random in shop don't waste euro for legendary unless u don't care :) but hey this is my mind and way of thinking

• U r right. What i meant was the similar system KR has. I wrote it wrong xd

• platinerk is not cancelled bruh.

• The legendary transformation on the last page of the shugo game is simply bait . I feel embarassed for even requesting legendary transformations in the shop when there isnt even ancient , but at this stage and the way things are , i honestly feel it is the best way to solve things and mend all the issues created by antagonizing our community with all this RnG .

Patch 7.0 is close , no idea yet if we are having only 7.0 , or 7.2 altogether , therefore , new legendary transformations are comming too , new content is to be released , and we are simply not ready for it . Most are fusing 6 x large transformations and still getting large , same with ancient ones , repeating over and over again , while a rather small percentage succeed in agetting legendary , all that , because the chance is soooo low , contributes to an unbalance between players and factions .

• Another example I can give u lets say they put 1rng box in shop u got 50% chance of ancient and 50% chance of legendarys. im telling u u gonna be tempted as hell to buy that box , then from 10boxes lets say u get 10 ancients from which 6x duplicates u fuse and BAM u get ancient back...

u gonna come bk and cry here...its same...

my advice unless they put 100% legendary even random in shop don't waste euro for legendary unless u don't care :) but hey this is my mind and way of thinking

You're close. In later 7.0 they introduced in the shop some expensive boxes that give either rng ancient or rng legendary.

BLaJ7sv.jpg

The chance is not 50/50, as you can see some of the ancient are duplicates and this guy was quite lucky imo.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• We will never have such chance , it would be bad for business

• An enchantment buff and a good rewarding with enchantment stones would be a good way to help people prepare for 7.0 maybe if we suggest it from now , it will be implemented before the big patxh.

• :censored:As per the forum guidelines: "Do not discuss about laws or rights in our board (e.g. basic rights, constitutional law, freedom of religion, etc.) - there are other boards for that".

- Leo

• As per the forum guidelines: "Do not discuss about laws or rights in our board (e.g. basic rights, constitutional law, freedom of religion, etc.) - there are other boards for that".

- Zapiel

• Honest advice: Edit out anything regarding legal frameworks of online gambling. That's a big no-no around here.

Instead, just complain about the Steel Rake instance being way to obnoxious and tedious - like I do.

I can't stand this event instance, it's even worse than Shugo Imperial Tomb.

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• As per the forum guidelines: "Do not discuss about laws or rights in our board (e.g. basic rights, constitutional law, freedom of religion, etc.) - there are other boards for that".

- Zapiel

-/-

- Zapiel

Just saying , censorship is not the way to control the crowd , rather the opposite

• Just saying: anyone who is not willing to listen to moderator instructions will have vacation time from the forum.

Respect the forum guidelines and regulations or your posting privileges will end.

Hint: Blackwall post gives good advice

• Honest advice: Edit out anything regarding legal frameworks of online gambling. That's a big no-no around here.

Instead, just complain about the Steel Rake instance being way to obnoxious and tedious - like I do.

I can't stand this event instance, it's even worse than Shugo Imperial Tomb.

Yes actually steel rake instance inhales intensely with open mouth way too much than shugo imperial tomb when in previous patches it was giving valuable items for every character.

U could spend 15 mins but u were rewarded with something in every run without that being tokens only.(if u were tryhard u could do it with all ur alts and actually still enjoy it,something that is not happening right now even if u can still do it with all ur alts).

• I didn't do this steel rake instance once..i wont bother spending time in it for such low rewards.

The guys handing the events need do a recheck reward wise..... give the community what it needs...not these ?!@ rewards

Just start giving out legendaries for everyone via events, for all 100% to get even if its random....just make them available...or u ll end up loosing players.

• Actually, I like this instance personally. It's a bit tedious at first but after some runs, after you learned its paterns and mastered robo transform, it can be done in zombie mode and by watching something else in the same time.

Compared with imperial tomb, I'd say that instance need two other competent players or you pretty much lose, or if someone d/c or crash due to bugs (thanks ncsoft), you have to take extra care and keep running a lot. And about running, you also needed run speed inside, you couldn't go with naked alts, same as this steel rake instance. People also abused 30min run speed scrolls inside shugo tomb but now we have them removed so further shugo tomb is busted for those without ultimate boots (rolled max speed). I'd say shugo tomb required a lot more attention and work. In steel rake it can be done everything easy until last boss, where you do actually need some gear. That's the only part they could have done better. I tried with some alts in part lakrum part garden gear and could barely take 25% of the boss in 1 minute. And so far I haven't encountered bugs that can't let me finish it, while in shugo tomb it happened.

If this steel rake instance was rewarding, everyone would run it and wouldn't complain anymore. I think the main problem is the rewards and shouldn't be blamed on the instance itself. This is no different from lets say kumuki, which was also solo and a bit time consuming, but kumuki was rewarding.

I do hope this instance is coming back some day, but with proper rewards. I think this is why most don't really care for it much.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.