General Event Discussion

• Anniversary HTs gave full burning altar accs set or spike gear parts or other stuff if you didn´t need that... this is imo far more valuable than what we have now.

Both of wich A) became useless IMMEDEATELY after the event and B) also were easy to obtain before.

Legendary contracts and dv skill chests? We have enough sources for that... and s minion was obtainable in other ways often enough now so that the actual HTs are nothing special anymore. And the +15 stigma chests/ult trans boxes are just a dream for most people.

There can never be Enough sources for something.

With the Gear you mentioned it was ok to have more sources, but now with this stuff its stupid?

Why the sudden change of Opinion?

• Thing is the anniversary event was not RNG, while the actual drop event IS RNG. RNG = bad events. Besides the s minion contract the actual HTs are not really good imo, especially with those high killcounts. We had better HTs, but i understand that there are people who are happy about a safe s minion contract and don´t want to pay like 25€ sometimes in shop for a pack with a safe s minion, some extras and some PvP pots.

It´s a different story if those drops from the loot event would be permanent though.

Burning Altar Accs useless? They are still the best accs and they are not really easy obtainable as you you won´t even beat easy mode most of the time with random serverwide groups.

Also, as long as you don´t have the complete new gear set, spike is still good to have... lol. The helper gear is still a lot weaker for pvp. But ofc it´s not worth to farm it Tempus anymore, that´s why the anniversary event was kinda important^^

I didn´t say the actual event is useless or stupid, just that we had better events/HTs. Ofc it´s always nice to have more sources for anything.

• Burning Altar Accs useless? They are still the best accs and they are not really easy obtainable as you you won´t even beat easy mode most of the time with random serverwide groups.

You got them for free in 8.0

Everybody knew about that, the only reason you had for choosing them was if you are a class that needs Healboost.

And no they are not the best, the Starshine set is better.

Also, it doesn´t matter if you could get them with a random Group. It´s a known fact that you don´t go late game instances with random people because it will fail 99% of the time.

• Burning accesory not easy to get? i mean.. if u are not able to do ara nm then u shouldnt play aion at all. there are ppl duoing ara nm, if u dont have good collections then u just do 4 man ara and its easy af.. spiked gear useless execpt for collections but there are more important things than getting some atk from item collection, like now deava skills, s minions for free etc. also first time where we get at least 1 safe new ancient contract.
    U cant even compare this hts/ow drop now with the birthday hts stuff we got, those hts/ow drop now is by far better than birthday hts or even the last 10 events for sure.

• udontwantmegedingear u seem a bit salty maybe u had bad rng with OW drops.

i see the OW drops as FREE stuff , and u dont have to do anything for them just put bot and enjoy ur time doing something else.

im not even active in Aion anymore, but when i saw this OW drop event i just put bot :) for the LOLS, and getting 3-4 minions DAILY ,and i mean every day + stigma enchants/ daeva book, and so on for FREE :) i would say its best event.

i bot like 8-10h /day until today i dont want post u my drops to make u cry :)

• remove combat support make this permanent OW drops as it was very similar in prev patches n we laughin.

btw can Galeas confirm is this event drop table effected by drop rate boosts? cuz this event screams same code as GF exclusive drops we had in the past and as far as i can remember that one was not effected by drop chance increasing buffs

• remove combat support make this permanent OW drops as it was very similar in prev patches n we laughin.

btw can Galeas confirm is this event drop table effected by drop rate boosts? cuz this event screams same code as GF exclusive drops we had in the past and as far as i can remember that one was not effected by drop chance increasing buffs

why would you want them to remove combat support, think it should stay as they got it now OW drops and combat support much better.

• TBH Aion is so old now there is not a big player base so GF should be doing things that make the player base happy and OW loot makes players happy.

GF can still make money they will always find a way to make money but for once Gf give the player base something they want.

• Yeah but if they keep this Open World loot, they won´t make AS MUCH Money as they do right now. Also they know that no matter how much you guys complain, no one of you will actually quit the Game because you are too addicted to it.

So it´s a Win/Win for them.

• Btw, it might sounds like i'm whiteknighting here, but GF isn't the worst publisher at all xD

And if you disagree, it's only because of lack of experience. kekw

7.5 was a mistake

• Elite Levels:
    [12th Anniversary] Ultimate Transformation Chance (21 types)

This is a 100% Legend contract! why would you guys even bother with adding: ultimate in there? Some luck guy of 1000 gonna get ultimate - we all know the RNG u set is as lowest you are allowed to set by nc.. these rewards was laughable! oh my good god! :D what a joke.

this forum makes my mood bad :/

• Elite Levels:
    [12th Anniversary] Ultimate Transformation Chance (21 types)

This is a 100% Legend contract! why would you guys even bother with adding: ultimate in there? Some luck guy of 1000 gonna get ultimate - we all know the RNG u set is as lowest you are allowed to set by nc.. these rewards was laughable! oh my good god! :D what a joke.

At least open world drops are gone, right? ;)

• everyone is back to standing around as OW loot been removed very sad indeed and i was thinking until HT had ended it would be ongoing.

Loot in the Open World

You won’t just find the keys for the locked treasure chests in the open world; there will also be tons of other precious and rare loot (only active during the Hero Trials) – pay a visit to the regions Gelkmaros, Inggison, Dumaha, Red Katalam (North) and Aphsaranta and defeat the monsters!

as far as I know HT has not ended.

• That is the initial news, since then the Hero Trials have been extended which was not planned when the news was published. We didn't state in the latest information on that topic that OW would be extended too. HT have been extended due to the problems we had with kill counts, which is only related to the HT.

• Last rewards are awful, but Vision on 10th GP ain't bad. I'm considering to do at least half to get vision for my alt, but not gonna do it yet.

• Galeas

Can I ask something and maybe get some feedback from it please.

For a long time now players have had nothing worthwhile doing in game and numbers drop as a result of that.

the OW loot was great it made players happy for one thing and also not just stand around all day doing nothing in a game they really like or they would not still be logging in each day.

Is it not better does GF not think to at least make the player base that is left happy OW loot does this is gives then something back for being loyal players.

Is it not better to to give a little as maybe GF would get a return? and giving a little would be to keep OW loot permanently.

on a side note the next steps in HT start on the 29/12/2021 and end on the 12/01/2022 does this mean OW loot will be running for the 2nd part of HT? After all HT was always going to be in 2 parts and the date of the start of the 2nd part has not changed.

• 3k Mobs in Red Kata inc or something silly like that? :S