General Event Discussion

• For Eso HQ the best method, IMO, is doing it solo on your server and soon before kill Surama (lets say 25% left hp) - quit from group (you have 1 minute time to kick from instance). For game you are doing it truly solo and for my 2 chars it counts perfectly. Other methods are randomly - sometimes counts, sometimes not. For 100% sure, after kill boss recreate a group and wait 10-15 min for count.

Some players are nice lucky if they got 3/3 after 3 runs on first char only... And this HQ is reverted to beta version i guess because previous HQ in instances for me works close 100% well (i got once misscounted 1 mob but i had one more entry). Now Eso was disappointed and i needed to find good solution to finish it on several chars.

Similar for open world mobs - it counts well when you are doing solo or ally, but not in group (bugged; it counts for player who did the best dps vs mob). You need to know that not all mobs count - mostly all mobs for campaign quests. For Dumaha for example "weakness archon/guardian" close to first altars or some "snuwas mobs" in base in center of map (for campaign) - avoid them.

• All [...] saying the amount of mobs are okay, baffles me, no wonder the game is getting [...]

Edit by Isobel: Insult/vulgarity

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• Seems they will not change the amount of mobs in katalam.... one week more will not solve it... sad

The amount of mobs is not the problem [...]

Edit Olly : Taunt.

The problem is ely alliances hunting asmos just for lolz, they even kill live players not boting. + All the rival ranged asmo chars, so I had to supervise the Combat Helper last midnight it wasn't fun... It defeats the purpose of the Combat Helper like I cant even watch a movie in peace if I dont want my char to be dead when I come to take a look. + You seem to forget all the just for lolz killerz on both sides or they come back with opposite faction alt to kill you coz u annoy them with your presence only (I leave elys alone esp bots coz I am not a j*rk)... Sigh..

• Number of mobs itself it's not a problem, it's only about splitting ppl, which makes it easier to accomplish but anyway all these quests can be done in few days.

I don't think we can rly complain, they did well and actually heard some feedback about this.

• The problem is ely alliances hunting asmos just for lolz, they even kill live players not boting.

And Asmos are not doing the same thing huh?

It´s funny that Asmodians are always pretending to be the Victims.

In before "You didn´t read the whole thing". Yes i did.

• since event started got over 30x minions

14x fusions of 2 minions - all failed.

1x fusion of 4- failed

1x fusion of 4- S weda of healing.

Other drops frmo afk bot, like 30 Daeva boxes, 10 selection , 1x dp

2x rune stigma chests

30x GLOWING fragments each jade azure carmine.

Galeas pls fw to make these drops perma :)

• is it me or drop rates have been reduced after maint? killed like 10k-15k mobs got 1 deava skill n the usual fragments/lodas