General Event Discussion

• To be fair, I would consider it more than reasonable to have trust issues towards a company which has clearly shown how they don't verify things before pushing them to prod, especially if all they have to test to make sure it's working as intended is literally 1 variable

• Now question is:

How Team Aion can proove me, that i had this event rates? They can easy answer, that i had the 2222 times fkn unlucky ! XD

Now you know why I am asking basically the same stuff in question section.

Didnt understand U. I thought U still was forcing this cancelled try. There was perma fail.

Now i had another 6 tries and 6 fails.

For a month, if they will spread another one this event, i will try collect 300+ enchants, because i want to see what will be. I cannot enchant any stigma since long time. If i will not enchant with those 300 stuff, i will give up because no point to think about any try, when i will have perma fail - like this cancelled one.

There is some chance i will not enchant, but sorry... if i have to fk myself in only one stigma for alt (what i love to play also) for one year and rest 5 stigmas 5 years - sorry no.

Also i see other thing: I enchant armour - example ulti tunic. 15 times a row fail from 0 to +1 with using legendary enchants. then i receive the +2 jackpot. Then i fail another 30 times a row. Then i use ulti enchant in this 0 to try +1 and also fail.

Is that normal? How is the rate for ulti enchant with try from 0 to +1? like 80%? or even more what i dont remember. How is the rate for lege enchant to try from 0 to +1? I dont write about ancient enchant because i understand, that could be really annoying. I ask about "is that normal" with using lege or ulti enchant from 0 to +1. Not that, when I have +6 and I try "add +1" - i write from 0 to +1.

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• Babydots As I said yesterday the event has been checked and correct rates are in place. it looks like you are basically just influenced by the fact that there was an issue last week and it affects your judgement.

sorry but I do not believe its the same as the other stigma events we have had in the past I can see it, and to many players are also saying same thing.

• I am close to 100% sure, that enchanting mechanism is bugging or crashing. Because also - with Luna reidentify - 30 times a row it can happens, that value i receive is like (magic attack earring burning altar 126-210) 156, 152, 151, 151, 151, 159, 154 etc with this 30 times a row. I had also my record with using kinah - reidentify: all 4 options the same, all values the same - VALUES - can believe it? and 26 times a row. Then i switched map - entered lakrum and then i logged out. Opened aion again and tried reidentify and started work like normally it is working.

Support replied me, that i should come to Forum, create a thread for it or ask other players - because the community 100% had this and could write me a solution ...

• when 8.0 was released I asked if the enchanting rate had been lowered as it seemed it was also I notice that runes and odians are harder to do then before something changed major when 8.0 was released and it is causing issues.

So did changing maps fix it somewhat did it stay like this or go back to fail?.

• As i wrote - i think it can also bug or crash, like any other system or mechanism - because why not? It is not holy, so it is also a part of the game. A week ago was cancelled event with improved rates, what gave 100% rate to fail, instead of 33% rate for each try +9 to +12 ... So why Luna reidentify, kinah reidentification, enchanting armor/ weaps, enchanting odians, runes, stigmas - cant crash or bug? If I see, that something is around me ... and it not changes with many attempts ...

I really start to think, that it is hidden account or character's own rate, what determines me to close to 0% chance or very low chance for success, because other char has everything high or others items enchanting without any big difficulties ... So other char / chhars R getting 0, what I cannot to know, because it is very good hidden, and such events for enchanting making my rates like to 13% or 20% (standard) because i have a sh*** starting rate or basic rate ...

Kushi wrote: " i used 29 stones and i did 4 stigmas from +9 to +12".

He did 4 with 29 tries. If from +9 so 3x success each stigma, so he had 12 / 29. And I procured my two stigmas to reset (13>12, 11>9) with using 71 and now 6 so 77 tries. Total successes tries: 4 and 2, so total 6 / 77.

> Maybe need to not write about this +13 because no event, but even only this +11 one - so 48 +6 is 54 tries and 2 success. How is to have 12/29 and how is to have 2/54?

I understand it with this model: i have 100 stones and rate standard is 20%. After 80 fails i should get 81-100 success. But we have different mecha: game gives me 20% and game checks every single try for + or for -. So this rate is a fake, because i can have tons of stones and my stigma will never go even +1.

>Kushi had very high rate of success: 41%. I have: 3.70%

Edited 6 times, last by robi1102 ().

• I understand what your saying as I am seeing same thing, so far I used over 160 stigma stones on 3 stigmas 1 gold and x2 blue, the gold one started at +11 the x2 blues was +10 out of 160+ stones I got one to +12 this was with only a few stones, but after I used most of the 160+ stones on the gold stigma which is now +9 so is the other blue.

tomorrow I am buying more stones so we will see.

But its not just stigmas as you stated above something changed with 8.0 and GF are not saying way to many players are saying it.

• So if U have also this - so i am even more sure than before. It bugs or something. Also when bugs - is 0 everything. And Support does not want to check logs, even with opened ticket, because it is too much job for them - probably. Even does not want to check - how the mechanismes R look like ... - is everything fine or in a short period of time it (google translate: next word) <jammed up>.

Because too much effort for refunding every single player their resources?

Any system should be maintained, and improved. There is a weekly maintenance ...

• There's no way to proof that the rates are the way you think they are. It was always like this.

If you're not fine with that stop playing aion and proceed to open source projects you compile and run on your own so you can ensure everything works as it should.

You just have to belive it works as intended as stated by Galeas, same as you were doing for past x years.

You* had no problem trusting Galeas that during stigma events there are increased rates.

You* had no problem trusting Galeas about the droptables for the events

You* had also no problem trusting Galeas/Game about the success rates of yellow/purple/red enchantment stones.

What if in all of those cases you were just lucky?

What if all of those cases the actual rate was 0.000001% and you just got incredibly lucky?

It really could be a case.

Just keep farming stones and try again next event and stop whining about things you can't change.

*generic you, some of the ppl had their doubts but <I will self censor myself to not give mods extra job/satisfaction, insert here whatever you see fitting>

• I trust Galeas. He is here, he is more then here much more years than I play aion lol.

But - but to have luck or... to have something like 160 tries and to have the same like at start - during an event ...

Also - how to not to think, that some mechanismes could suffer a bug or crash? So - if it is made by a human, how to have 100% sure, that everything work perfectly?

Forum is for sharing experience also. Also what is the reason, to lie in a Forum? Maybe some R using for self profits ( they think they will get somehow) but 99.99% R right and write their own observations over years lol.

• last winter i used 120x stigma enchants on 1 stigma +9 and it got to +11 with 30% event so....if u hit bad rng u can just quit.

Ye I possess rly bad rng since 7-8 stigma events :) Now i try participate with this 9th edition a row and it does not change :) So i can perma quit because such events r made not for me :)

Maybe i should start cry a big river, because present crying is still close to dry :)

• But - but to have luck or... to have something like 160 tries and to have the same like at start - during an event ...

It´s still considered bad luck and not a bug.

If it would be bugged, EVERYONE would have it since it is a SERVER SIDE thing.

Since not everyone has it, it is NOT bugged :)

• But - but to have luck or... to have something like 160 tries and to have the same like at start - during an event ...

It´s still considered bad luck and not a bug.

If it would be bugged, EVERYONE would have it since it is a SERVER SIDE thing.

Since not everyone has it, it is NOT bugged :)

Ye ... I remember Barus - what I come from. I remember the player V*****r, what had a char' problem ... he was glued to the Obelisk in Lakrum, and he couldnt move from it. And Aion Team needed a special maintenance (!) for him, to free him !!! After a few days they decided they have been proceeding a special maintenance - only for him.

It was maybe funny, but maybe for me and other players, where he was seen such long time in obelisk. But 100% not funny for him. I can imagine it ...

In Aion is not possible, that can be any bug ... or an account's self bug.

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• Ye ... I remember Barus - what I come from. I remember the player V*****r, what had a char' problem ... he was glued to the Obelisk in Lakrum, and he couldnt move from it. And Aion Team needed a special maintenance (!) for him, to free him !!! After a few days they decided they have been proceeding a special maintenance - only for him.

It was maybe funny, but maybe for me and other players, where he was seen such long time in obelisk. But 100% not funny for him. I can imagine it ...

In Aion is not possible, that can be any bug ... or an account's self bug.

2 Completely different issues :)

The Spawn location (Obelisk) is Char based, that´s why it can be bugged for a single person.

Enchanting rates are Server sided, thats why they can´t be bugged for a single person it´s just impossible.